Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

Ah cant provide what you claimed I see,
What's that? Be specific.

Then, also, be specific what would constitute "proof" to you. The we can scrutinize your request and standard.

Again, be specific. This is the science section, not the rubber room you are used to. You come here and put on your act, and you get laughed out of the room.

What's that? Be specific.

Then, also, be specific what would constitute "proof" to you. The we can scrutinize your request and standard.

Again, be specific. This is the science section, not the rubber room you are used to. You come here and put on your act, and you get laughed out of the room.
Already told you provide evidence that a bronze age tech could lift 2 and more ton blocks and provide evidence a bronze age ship could move said blocks. I dont doubt it is possible since as you pointed out we have the pyramids. But surely you can provide evidence of these feats?

Already told you provide evidence that a bronze age tech could lift 2 and more ton blocks
Softball question. We have known this for years.

Easy to find more, too.

provide evidence a bronze age ship could move said blocks.
No need, they probably weren't carried on ships anyway.

Furthermore: there are literally ancient Egyptian drawings of workers pulling stones larger than the ones used in the great pyramid. Did you not know that?

Got anything else?

Softball question. We have known this for years.

Easy to find more, too.

No need, they probably weren't carried on ships anyway.

Furthermore: there are literally ancient Egyptian drawings of workers pulling stones larger than the ones used in the great pyramid. Did you not know that?

Got anything else?
Yet there is a claim made that ships were used. Ramps answer the question of lifting at the site how were blocks removed from quarries?

I'm not sure the Bible says anything about Israel being in Egypt to build pyramids. They could have come later and been numbered among the various Levantine people who inhabited Egypt at the end of Egypt's Bronze Age.

Bandits, mercenaries, and slaves migrated to Egypt at this time, and like other ancients, Egyptians called these invaders "Sea Peoples."
Anytime there was famine and drought in the region every one walked to the Nile Delta.

Exactly. So what? People came and went all the time. Egypt owned Sina and Canaan at the time until they left Canaan.
did you mean to say that egypt attempted
conquest in Canaan? nothing new! As to
people coming and going----HUMANS HAVE
BEEN AS MIGRATORY as Flamingos and Pigeons
since "human-time" began

I'm not sure the Bible says anything about Israel being in Egypt to build pyramids. They could have come later and been numbered among the various Levantine people who inhabited Egypt at the end of Egypt's Bronze Age.

Bandits, mercenaries, and slaves migrated to Egypt at this time, and like other ancients, Egyptians called these invaders "Sea Peoples."
The Torah makes no mention of pyramids.

That's what Israel's foremost archaeologists say.
I just Googled your "proof".
The Canaanites were just as perverse and money hungry as the Egyptians and carved some stuff for Egypt.
You are so dumb I'm amazed you are typing on your own.

Forum List

Back