Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

I just Googled your "proof".
The Canaanites were just as perverse and money hungry as the Egyptians and carved some stuff for Egypt.
You are so dumb I'm amazed you are typing on your own.
The Canaanites we're pretty successful. They had land and were settled . They had mining operations, metallurgy and pottery making.

The Canaanites we're pretty successful. They had land and were settled . They had mining operations, metallurgy and pottery making.

Yes, they did and they bought a lot of food from Egypt during the famine and probably made some statues to sell when they went for food.

It wasn't called Palestine until after the Romans invaded, but nice try.
How do feel about the fact that the Canaanites conquered the land from Shem?
Herodotus called it Syria -Palestine in 500 BC because it was a province of Syria.

Tell me, Arab loving, shit for brains, who supposedly is a Christian...
Where did Ham settle after leaving the ark?
Where did Shem settle after leaving the ark?

Stop the deflection, Arab lover, and answer the question(s).
There was no Ark. The Sumerian barges ended up in Bahrain.

There was no Ark. The Sumerian barges ended up in Bahrain.
Where do you think the flotsam from a flood of the Euphrates river basin ended up? The king even built an altar to thank the gods.

Where do you think the flotsam from a flood of the Euphrates river basin ended up? The king even built an altar to thank the gods.
Let me show you how most people have zero common sense.
There were no houses standing when the ark settled.
Guess what Noach did with the ark after everyone left, and in fact, during the process?

Let me show you how most people have zero common sense.
There were no houses standing when the ark settled.
Guess what Noach did with the ark after everyone left, and in fact, during the process?
😂 what did he do with it?

Forum List

Back