Who are the MORMONS and what do they believe

And where does that claim equality?

Not equality you dim bulb...Relativism.

"Relativism, roughly put, is the view that truth and falsity, right and wrong, standards of reasoning, and procedures of justification are products of differing conventions and frameworks of assessment and that their authority is confined to the context giving rise to them. More precisely, “relativism” covers views which maintain that—at a high level of abstraction—at least some class of things have the properties they have (e.g., beautiful, morally good, epistemically justified) not simpliciter, but only relative to a given framework of assessment (e.g., local cultural norms, individual standards), and correspondingly, that the truth of claims attributing these properties holds only once the relevant framework of assessment is specified or supplied. Relativists characteristically insist, furthermore, that if something is only relatively so, then there can be no framework-independent vantage point from which the matter of whether the thing in question is so can be established."

Yes, Jesus told the thief on the cross that "today you will be with me in paradise". Jesus was telling the truth however on that day known as "today" Jesus never went to heaven. He did go to a place called paradise but that was not heaven. Jesus resurrected after 3 days and 3 nights in the tomb.

Matthew 12:40

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Upon Jesus' resurrection Jesus told Mary the following:

John 20:17

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So Jesus had not yet ascended to heaven where his Father in Heaven resides. So what is called paradise was not heaven. When Jesus died, he went among the dead and preached the gospel. Those who receive the gospel who are dead are in paradise awaiting their resurrection. Those who have not received the gospel who are dead are in spirit prison. While Jesus' body lay in the tomb, He went among the dead that were spirits and preached his gospel.

1 Peter 3:18-20
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1 Peter 4:6
6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

The thief on the cross died and was taught and received the gospel in the world of spirits and was with Jesus on that day in paradise. Eventually he would receive baptism for the dead.

False. There was no extra step needed for the thief on the cross. I'm sorry you think so, that is pure cult. The word of the Savior is enough.

False. There was no extra step needed for the thief on the cross. I'm sorry you think so, that is pure cult. The word of the Savior is enough.
Like Jesus said, "for I am not yet ascended to my Father:". Jesus said this 3 days after he spoke to the thief. You can deny it all you want, but Jesus did not go to heaven on the day he spoke with the thief. He did however go to paradise and preached the gospel unto those who were dead. The thief also died on the cross and was with Jesus among the dead. It is plainly written in scripture that Jesus did not ascend to heaven until after his resurrection. On the day he spoke to the thief, he had not yet resurrected nor ascended to his Father in Heaven.

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe that after most of the Apostles were killed that the church that was set up by Christ fell into a world wide apostasy.

Early Signs of the Apostasy

It then became essential that Jesus restore his church again upon the earth. We believe that the church was restored in 1830 through the prophet Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith's revelations from God began in the year 1820 and the church was finally established in 1830. We believe that this is a fulfillment of the following bible verse.

Acts 3:20-21
20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

We believe that the following verses of the Bible relate to the latter-day restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ and his gospel:

Like Jesus said, "for I am not yet ascended to my Father:". Jesus said this 3 days after he spoke to the thief. You can deny it all you want, but Jesus did not go to heaven on the day he spoke with the thief. He did however go to paradise and preached the gospel unto those who were dead. The thief also died on the cross and was with Jesus among the dead. It is plainly written in scripture that Jesus did not ascend to heaven until after his resurrection. On the day he spoke to the thief, he had not yet resurrected nor ascended to his Father in Heaven.

I know Mormons have a real way of trying to reconcile all the contradictions. But put simply, Joseph Smith told one fat whopper after another, and that's the way of it. Christianity simply did not need a Mormon upgrade.

Where GOD is concerned, those who wish to keep things private often do not wish to be exposed to conflict that may under mind lies.

Or... maybe someone's relationship with G-d is between them and G-d and no one else's damn business.

Yes, Jesus told the thief on the cross that "today you will be with me in paradise". Jesus was telling the truth however on that day known as "today" Jesus never went to heaven. He did go to a place called paradise but that was not heaven. Jesus resurrected after 3 days and 3 nights in the tomb.

Matthew 12:40

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Upon Jesus' resurrection Jesus told Mary the following:

John 20:17

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So Jesus had not yet ascended to heaven where his Father in Heaven resides. So what is called paradise was not heaven. When Jesus died, he went among the dead and preached the gospel. Those who receive the gospel who are dead are in paradise awaiting their resurrection. Those who have not received the gospel who are dead are in spirit prison. While Jesus' body lay in the tomb, He went among the dead that were spirits and preached his gospel.

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

The thief on the cross died and was taught and received the gospel in the world of spirits and was with Jesus on that day in paradise. Eventually he would receive baptism for the dead.
Did Yeshua say " Verily I say unto you,......today ye shall be with me in paradise ? OR:
" " " " you today,....... ye shall be with me in paradise
Did he mean TODAY or he said it THAT Day ?
For the dead know nothing.
The dead in Christ will rise first. There will be another dude there with nail holes on that day.

Hashem has a very laissez-faire attitude when it comes to my life.

Has he been giving you a lot of personal attention?
I am not sure which god is named Hashem. Haven't consulted my voodoo handbooks lately.

But i think you should probably tell the others. I got it from them.

Did Yeshua say " Verily I say unto you,......today ye shall be with me in paradise ? OR:
" " " " you today,....... ye shall be with me in paradise
Did he mean TODAY or he said it THAT Day ?
For the dead know nothing.
The dead in Christ will rise first. There will be another dude there with nail holes on that day.
Multiple Translations of Luke 23:43

Clearly from the above translations, Jesus told the thief on the cross that he would be with him in paradise of the very day he spoke to him.

Why would Jesus go unto the dead and preach the gospel if the dead know nothing?

Here we learn that Jesus went unto the spirits in prison who were once disobedient in the days of Noah. Surely they weren't still alive on the earth. These were those who were once alive in the days of Noah and were the dead spirits whom Jesus visited in spirit prison.

This verse tells it very clearly. The gospel was preached to them that are dead.

This video from YOUTUBE provides a clear Christian perspective from former MORMONS:

God and Jesus are not two seperate beings. The Unseen Father is in Christs mind. Satan makes people think two seperate beings. Deceased people are dead. We cannot communicate with them.. A lying spirit communicated with Joseph Smith. The seer stone is reminiscent to the Kaaba stone that Muslims kiss. Joseph Smith has his face near to that stone, as if he is killing it. Polygamy is not evil. It is not evil to have concubines. The motivation of Joseph Smith to have Polygamy was evil. It was to over run others with his belief system . Muslims are doing the same thing.
That was an oath that God does not want us to say. That is real swearing.
Hell is under the earth. Dead become a part of the earth. Hell is not a place in the earth. God's light purifies the earth. The earth would not be purified had the earth be be a kingdoms for Satan, in the earth. The church lies.

Last edited:
God and Jesus are not two seperate beings. The Unseen Father is in Christs mind. Satan makes people think two seperate beings. Deceased people are dead. We cannot communicate with them.. A lying spirit communicated with Joseph Smith. The seer stone is reminiscent to the Kaaba stone that Muslims kiss. Joseph Smith has his face near to that stone, as if he is killing it. Polygamy is not evil. It is not evil to have concubines. The motivation of Joseph Smith to have Polygamy was evil. It was to over run others with his belief system . Muslims are doing the same thing.
That was an oath that God does not want us to say. That is real swearing.
Hell is under the earth. Dead become a part of the earth. Hell is not a place in the earth. God's light purifies the earth. The earth would not be purified had the earth be be a kingdoms for Satan, in the earth. The church lies.
Jesus has never taught that he is the same being as the Father. There is way more evidence in the Bible that shows that God the Father and Jesus Christ are separate and distinct beings. To teach otherwise is false doctrine. Jesus is the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh and the firstborn of all the spirit children of the Father. Stephen saw Jesus in heaven standing on the right hand of the Father:

Acts 7:55-56

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

It (Mormonism) is still a cult. A cult are a set of beliefs that stipulate that only their group has the truth. No one else can have it nor can they get it, unless they belong to that group. One MUST be a member. In other words, one couldn't simply read the Bible and pray to GOD. One would have to attend only a specific organization also. Examples of such would be Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, and Scientology.
The word 'cult' comes from culture & cultivate. Cultivating Baal as much of America is doing, is one example.
Cultivating a good mind and good habits, Truth, Mercy and Faith in your children is a virtue.

In Comumbia some people cultivate a certain herb that can make people do what is suggested to them. Many have been robbed or raped by the drug from that plant.

Most every incorporated church is a little Vatican.
And while the Latter Day Saints' church may seem to have a few negative aspects, their church does support the poor members with food, and even rent sometimes. Most the members are goodly and nice people over all. As for Christianity in America, over all, it can be described as Churchianity. And their god, Jesus Christ did not exist before about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter J. The name of the Savior who waked the Earth as the Perfect Man was YahShua, meaning Yahveh Saves.
Jesus in the main Biblical language of Christ's time, means pretty much how the Edomite Pharisees viewed Him, unfaithful seducing pig.

Mormons believe that Jesus and Satan were brothers.
That God lives on or near a planet called Kolab.
That the Book of Mormon written by Joseph Smith supersedes the Bible.
Mormons claim to be the one and only Christian church.
They believe if a relative or someone died that wasn't a Mormon, they are standing outside of heaven's gates. Pay a small fee and be baptized in their place as a Mormon, and now they can enter heaven. That is why the Mormons have the largest genealogy database in the world. Looking for anyone who died not a Mormon, no matter how long ago, and baptize them by proxy.
The first 2 statements are accurate. The Book of Mormon does not supersede the Bible. When one doesn't know the Bible, the Book of Mormon is useful. Reading both books can give you wrong ideas if you read them with the Babylonian mind set we've had for the last 100 years or so.
According to their viewpoint, with their church correcting the errors of a corrupt protest-antism, they feel they have the best Church. Most churches can't escape being under that indictment. And yes, they baptize for people who have died, thinking that the dead are getting a chance to accept the True faith. Based on their view of the matter, they are doing good.
Even if one believes they are wrong in that regard, their intent is honest.

Forum List

Back