Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

You don't understand the spirit of the Christian religion. "Slavery" is not a theme for Christians. A slave who is a Christian is as well a Christian as a slaveholder. Both are sisters and brothers in god. This means for example that a Christian slaveholder takes care for his slaves so they are able to live like Christians. A problem with freedom starts only to exist if a slave - let me call him "Tom" - likes to be free. So what makes Arthur (the slaveholder) when Tom (the slave) - both are children of god - likes to be free? I guess he will try to teach him first what a free man has to know and to do and let him free.

Or another scenario: Tom has a problem to do his work. So what will Arthur do? He will help him! And what will Peter see who comes along? Two men working together. But who is the slave and who is the master? Under the Romans no one was able to see this, because Rome had been full of people from all races and nations and everyone was able to be a citizen of Rome or a slave of a citizen of Rome. A slaveholder had not been automatically a bad man - but who was not good to his slaves came more and more under social pressure. And later the whole system of slavery made not a big sense any longer.

In this context I read some years ago that everyone of us in the so called "civilized world" :21: uses today the power of 60 slaves in average. This power is electricity or gasoline and so on. I asked myselve what we would do today if all this power which we are used to use has really to come from slaves. I guess in this case nearly everyone of us - ¿ who not except some Hippies and the Amish ? - would crucify Jesus and would wash the own hands in innocent. On the other side: Often I love nothing more than to be wrong.

You don't understand the spirit of the Christian religion. "Slavery" is not a theme for Christians.

you do not understand -

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the state religion of the roman empire - is a religion of enslavement - to the roman emperor ...

- and does not reflect the liberation theology, self determination the 1st century events stood for. and those people died for.

Return to think of slavery as something of the past. It is not. 167 countries in the world has some form of slavery. This affects 46 million people worldwide. The biggest offenders in numbers are; India with almost 8 million China with almost 4 million North Korea with 2,640,000 Nigeria with 1,386,000 Iran with 1,289,000 Indonesia with 1 million 220,000 the Democratic Republic of the Congo with 1 million 45,000 Russia with 794,000 the Philippines with 784,000 and Afghanistan with 749,000. Percent of the population the leader is North Korea with 10.46% followed by Atria Burundi Central African Republic Afghanistan martinia South Sudan Pakistan Cambodia and rounding out the top 10 with Iran at 1.62% of its people in slavery. Not a pretty picture. We think we've come so far and we're civilized obviously we have big problems that we still need to overcome to be truly civilized.
Non-white businessmen enslaving non-white people.

Imagine that.

In the Bible, Christ's enemies were the temple aristocracy, who propagated false teachings. They built an unrighteous kingdom with a detestable temple. They worshipped idols.

In the post-messianic era, that should translate to the same kind of situation. Christ's enemies infiltrate the kingdom of God, and they are relatively few; those who bilk old ladies of their fixed incomes to fund their extravagant ministries. God is not the purpose of their ambitions.

In the Bible, Christ's enemies were the temple aristocracy, who propagated false teachings. They built an unrighteous kingdom with a detestable temple. They worshipped idols.

In the post-messianic era, that should translate to the same kind of situation. Christ's enemies infiltrate the kingdom of God, and they are relatively few; those who bilk old ladies of their fixed incomes to fund their extravagant ministries. God is not the purpose of their ambitions.

that is not a good explanation, there were few and far between throughout to prevent what became the last chapter and capitulation of the 1st century events culminating with a crucifixion ... rather for justice to be rendered to the criminals their injustice prevails to this day. the congregations themselves are to be blamed and their selfstyled catechisms.

you do not understand -

the state religion of the roman empire - is a religion of enslavement - to the roman emperor ...

- and does not reflect the liberation theology,

¿Liberation theology? Of the 20th century in South America?

self determination the 1st century events stood for. and those people died for.

In my ears sounds very idiotic what you say here. Except from textes of the bible we know for example nearly nothing about the Christians of the 1st century as far as I know.

Last edited:
¿Liberation theology? Of the 20th century in South America?

In my ears sounds very idiotic what you say here. Except from textes of the bible we know for example nearly nothing about the Christians of the 1st century as far as I know.

those followers of the 1st century are not included in the 4th century christian bible.

liberation theology of the 1st century - religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil, self determination for each individual were what they were willing to die for than the servitude proclaimed one way or another as "sinners" or the "chosen one's" - the opposite for a messiah.

those main character's - mary - jesus - mary magdalene - would not be included in 4th century christian assemblies. their disassociation by the 4th century c bible and their catechisms is reflected by the christian religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent that was the subject for the initial crucifixion they rather endorsed than to bring those criminals to justice.

those followers of the 1st century are not included in the 4th century christian bible.

liberation theology of the 1st century - religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil, self determination for each individual were what they were willing to die for than the servitude proclaimed one way or another as "sinners" or the "chosen one's" - the opposite for a messiah.

those main character's - mary - jesus - mary magdalene - would not be included in 4th century christian assemblies. their disassociation by the 4th century c bible and their catechisms is reflected by the christian religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent that was the subject for the initial crucifixion they rather endorsed than to bring those criminals to justice.

Are you sure what you say has to do with the Christian religion? Or has it only to do with some ideas about history and theology?

Last edited:
?

Ever read letters from Paul or in the Acts of the Apostles?
those main character's - mary - jesus - mary magdalene - would not be included in 4th century christian assemblies. their disassociation by the 4th century c bible and their catechisms is reflected by the christian religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent ...

was paul the tax collector that killed people then turned to christianity ... what about the apostles, seems not one were to be seen till after the funeral.

just curious zaan - jesus's notoriety came 30 years after their birth and few if any timely records exist of him during the time of his notoriety till his untimely death - how is it anyone knows anything or records might have been kept with regards to his inconspicuous birth except the fact he was born out of wedlock.

the inconsistencies of 4th century christianity are countless with regards to the 1st century events and the primary characters least of which those three would not be of the nature to need or have a messiah solve their problems for them.

The fundamentalists and evangelicals are killing it.
If they promote a doctrine which is directed at certain people in any form of hatred, that is not Christian anyway; just a perversion of it.

was paul the tax collector that killed people then turned to christianity ... what about the apostles, seems not one were to be seen till after the funeral. ...

This ideas seem not to be totally wrong so I say "yes". But more important: He changed his mind and life. You can read from him and about him in the bible. He's a 1st century Christian. Paul is not an invention of the 4th century only because the "book of the books" had been componed, composed in this time of history.

Last edited:
just curious zaan

?

- jesus's notoriety came 30 years after their birth and few if any timely records exist of him during the time of his notoriety till his untimely death - how is it anyone knows anything or records might have been kept with regards to his inconspicuous birth except the fact he was born out of wedlock.

I do not translate this now. Seems not to be important.

the inconsistencies of 4th century christianity are countless

?

with regards to the 1st century events and the primary characters least of which those three would not be of the nature to need or have a messiah solve their problems for them.

What do you compare with the textes of the bible about "1st century Christians" to justify in this case your own inconsistencies of the 21st century? What do you know what no one else is knowing?

Last edited:
?

I do not translate this now. Seems not to be important.

?

What do you compare with the textes of the bible about "1st century Christians" to justify in this case your own inconsistencies of the 21st century? What do you know what no one else is knowing?

the religion of antiquity is spoken not read, nor is it 10000 pages long - simply the 1st century was a gasp for the prescribed spoken religion of liberation theology, self determination as prescribed by the heavens from antiquity - the crucifixion made it the last gasp from then to the present day - till judgement is rendered to the crucifiers not found in the c bible, the 1st century can not reflect the intent from the heavens for the examples made and by those characters that reflect in any way the catechisms of any of the christian congregations - they are the crucifiers.

as mentioned -

those main character's - mary - jesus - mary magdalene - would not be included in 4th century christian assemblies.

the religion of antiquity is spoken not read, nor is it 10000 pages long - simply the 1st century was a gasp for the prescribed spoken religion of liberation theology,

The expression "liberation theology" is from the 20th century as far as I know in the moment.

self determination as prescribed by the heavens from antiquity - the crucifixion made it the last gasp from then to the present day - till judgement is rendered to the crucifiers not found in the c bible, the 1st century can not reflect the intent from the heavens for the examples made and by those characters that reflect in any way the catechisms of any of the christian congregations - they are the crucifiers.

as mentioned -

Hmmm ... I don't lknow what this is what you say here. I understand the words - but not what this has to do with what form of logic. "Crucifiers" for example existed all over the Roman Empire. To become crucified was an excution method for unprivileged criminals. In case of Jesus he had been executed as a rebel against Rome; His alias name had ben "the king of the Jews".

The expression "liberation theology" is from the 20th century as far as I know in the moment.

Hmmm ... I don't lknow what this is what you say here. I understand the words - but not what this has to do with what form of logic. "Crucifiers" for example existed all over the Roman Empire. To become crucified was an excution method for unprivileged criminals. In case of Jesus he had been executed as a rebel against Rome; His alias name had ben "the king of the Jews".

the 1st century events were - liberation theology, self determination ... that led to its climatic conclusion. the religion of antiquity.

In case of Jesus he had been executed as a rebel against Rome;

not even your claim is in the c bible that book implies the itinerant claimed not to be a messiah as the cause of jewish vindictiveness - they killed him anyway - - those in that century died for the above cause that is not mentioned as the reason in the c bible is why those that wrote that book were in sheep's clothing the crucifiers and waited till the 4th century to rewrite history when conducive for the sake of their cause of oppression and servitude disguised as a religion.

your reference to s america is nothing new - throughout all the centuries and were as the 1st century confronted with persecution and victimization by the same crucifiers that are left to commit the same crimes into perpetuity. - till stopped.

the 1st century events were - liberation theology, self determination ... that led to its climatic conclusion. the religion of antiquity.

You know nearly nothing about the Christians of the 1st century if you deny the historical source "textes of the bible". And how you evaluate what Christians did do wrong in the last 2000 years is your problem and not the problem of Christians. Finally we do not believe in any special theology - we believe in god.

not even your claim is in the c bible that book implies the itinerant claimed not to be a messiah as the cause of jewish vindictiveness - they killed him anyway - - those in that century died for the above cause that is not mentioned as the reason in the c bible is why those that wrote that book were in sheep's clothing the crucifiers and waited till the 4th century to rewrite history when conducive for the sake of their cause of oppression and servitude disguised as a religion

What for heavens sake do you say with such empty phrases? That you are an anti-Semite who hates also the Jewish roots of the Christian religion (=rebound in god) including all early Christians?

your reference to s america is nothing new

I know only one man - a bishop - who is called a so called "theologist of the liberation" - and from my point of view this man respected no ones freedom but only his own stupid ideas about what are real sane traditions and what is only his own insane extremistic pseudo-conservative modern ideology.

- throughout all the centuries and were as the 1st century confronted with persecution and victimization by the same crucifiers that are left to commit the same crimes into perpetuity. - till stopped.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? That Christians had been made to scapegoats for everything what went wrong in the Roman Empire - as you make Jews to scapegoats for everything what went wrong in your pseudo-Christian view to the world? Who is the worst criminal in this context for you? The Jew Jesus? ..., ¿crucifier?

Last edited:
just curious zaan - jesus's notoriety came 30 years after their birth and few if any timely records exist of him during the time of his notoriety till his untimely death - how is it anyone knows anything or records might have been kept with regards to his inconspicuous birth except the fact he was born out of wedlock.

If you read the story carefully with a sober mind not given to fantasy and an active imagination constrained by reality his 'inconspicuous' birth is not that hard to figure out. Think about it.

Some guy who called himself Gabriel comes to a 14 year old virgins widow in the middle of the night, just like any modern pedophile, and tells her that he is an angel bringing news from God that she was chosen to give birth to the messiah. The next thing you know she is pregnant and when questioned tells her parents that she was never with a man, the angel gabriel came to her window in the middle of the night and yada yada yada. Imagine the look on their faces when they realized how gullible and naive she was?

There are two possibilities. One is that some roman centurion had been stalking her, dressed himself up to look like a holy man, and took advantage of her being parthenos which means more than just a virgin.

The second is that it was a Temple priest (who happened to take on the names of angels) and believed it was his holy obligation and a religious duty to pass on his holy seed to bring about the messiah.

"For there is nothing hidden (in scripture) that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed (in scripture) that will not be made known or brought out into the open." Luke 8:17

Last edited:
I never get this , Jesus knew what was going to happen before hand so he created everything just to be melo dramatic and save everyone from evil that he created?
a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Forum List

Back