Is it the:

Gays?

The adulterous?

The Muslims, methodist, Lutherans?

The abortionist?

The foolish living?

Exactly who are Jesus Christ's enemy's?

View attachment 615938

Those who put millstones around the necks of His, or attempt to do so. Satan and his minions. That's why the souls of so many here are in serious danger. It's not just that they're sinful--we are all sinful. It's that, knowingly or not--they have enlisted themselves on the wrong side of a war they are destined to lose.

Those who put millstones around the necks of His, or attempt to do so. Satan and his minions. That's why the souls of so many here are in serious danger. It's not just that they're sinful--we are all sinful. It's that, knowingly or not--they have enlisted themselves on the wrong side of a war they are destined to lose.
The war Jesus was talking about was a war within the individual, not a war with others.

Jesus Christ had no enemies, he understood we are all one.

That is expressly what He did not teach all throughout the Gospels. How in the world do you get that from His teachings?

I mean just for starters, Matthew 25, the sheep and the goats--to eternal punishment, etc.

The war Jesus was talking about was a war within the individual, not a war with others.

Well I guess you can make up whatever you like, but it's just not the truth. It might make you "feel better", but it's not true.

Jesus did not die on a cross bodily so we can have a war within ourselves or whatever.

That is expressly what He did not teach all throughout the Gospels. How in the world do you get that from His teachings?

I mean just for starters, Matthew 25, the sheep and the goats--to eternal punishment, etc.
I asked the right questions.

Nope. Look at the news. Christians are at a low ebb when it comes to their hypocrisies. Can't sugar coat the lies, slander and lack of ethics. Very sad.

Compare and contrast the "lies, slander and lack of ethics" of Christianity with the Progressive Church. Sure.

But whatever. Not long now, thank God.

Compare and contrast the "lies, slander and lack of ethics" of Christianity with the Progressive Church. Sure.

But whatever. Not long now, thank God.
Lol 😂😂😂 what is the progressive church? The problem is the hypocrisy and slanders of evangelical futurists who scorn ethics in favor of politics and worship a man.

Lol 😂😂😂 what is the progressive church? The problem is the hypocrisy and slanders of evangelical futurists who scorn ethics in favor of politics and worship a man.

The progressive church is pervasive. It is far and away the dominant American religion.

These days? I think the enemy is Christians themselves... The hypocrites, liars and slanderers who worship Trump.
That's often true, those who consider themselves the most religious of all often fall victim to their own righteousness.

The progressive church is pervasive. It is far and away the dominant American religion.
Never heard of it. But enough is enough of liars, slanders, hypocrisy and idol worship at the expense of our country, our children and our future. The "end times" already happened 2000 years ago.

It was Christians who held onto slavery in America for decades they were strong defenders of that vile idea.
In Europe slavery died out (became more and more unimportant) with the growing influence of Christians - a long time before awoke a new form of slavery with a capitalistic background in the colonies.

Last edited:
Never heard of it. But enough is enough of liars, slanders, hypocrisy and idol worship at the expense of our country, our children and our future. The "end times" already happened 2000 years ago.

It is pervasive. Read Twitter. Watch what happened at Yale. "Protect trans kids".

That's often true, those who consider themselves the most religious of all often fall victim to their own righteousness.

I am religious BECAUSE I am not righteous. Meanwhile, you were there when Jesus was crucified. Which is really crazy.

Forum List

Back