Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

You believe in a tribal religion,

Eine Stammesreligion? Makes not any sense what you say.

and you call my gift of the spirit nonsense

I said "nonsense" to your absurde idea that religions exclude spirituality. And I said "nonsense" to some of your sentences which make no sense at all.

when you should have received it and respected it as the truth.

You received from whom which kind of package with what kind of spirit?

That's okay Didymus.

Didymos? ... You are really strange. ... I hope you know that the story around the apostle Thomas is a religious story. If someone argues with the apostle Thomas then the religion of such a person is normally the Christian religion.

Last edited:
Eine Stammesreligion? Makes not any sense what you say.

I said "nonsense" to your absurde idea that religions exclude spirituality. And I said "nonsense" to some of your sentences which make no sense at all.

You received from whom which kind of package with what kind of spirit?

Didymos? ... You are really strange. ... I hope you know that the story around the apostle Thomas is a religious story. If someone argues with the apostle Thomas then the religion of such a person is normally the Christian religion.
And you are religious person.

And you are religious person.

Sure. To be religious is the same like to be spiritual. And just a moment ago I listened what a priest of my church said in a very nice way about the very important individuality in the eyes of god.

Sure. To be religious is the same like to be spiritual. And just a moment ago I listened what a priest of my church said in a very nice way about the very important individuality in the eyes of god.
I realize there are some people that are religious and spiritual; but they are few and far between. Most are simply indoctrinated in the religion and believe that to be spirituality. Spirituality comes from GOD, not religion.

I never get this , Jesus knew what was going to happen before hand so he created everything just to be melo dramatic and save everyone from evil that he created?
Such is the case when free will is involved. God does not force mankind into heaven. We are tested in this life to see who will choose good over evil. By doing so, those who are truly good in and of themselves (of their own free will and choice) will be those whom God allows into the kingdom of heaven. Free will is essential to find those who are willing to do good of their own free will and choice. God does not make robots that have no free will and are only puppets to do his will. God wants free will beings who learn to do good in and of themselves. In this way they truly are good beings.

The enemies of Jesus Christ are those who seek to destroy freedom and those who seek to destroy the soul. Jesus came to save us all from that great lake of fire and brimstone known as hell. Those who oppose his teachings and those who seek to destroy Christianity may very well find themselves in that great lake. Overcoming evil and becoming a good being is what this life is all about. Having a change of heart and turning to the Lord for forgiveness of our wrong doings and becoming a good being is what Christ's teachings lead us to do. He is the way, the truth, and the light. That which opposes Christ is for the destruction of the soul and the promotion of wickedness and evil. Come unto Jesus and find salvation for your soul. Start being a good being and put off the sins that drag us down.

Did the tell you thy were "made up"?
GOD didn't write any of the holy books, men did and they called them holy. A real GOD does not want worship or need it. Obviously GOD is very imaginative and creative; creating DNA and evolution, it would want its creations to aspire to all they are capable of being.

The enemies of Jesus Christ are those who seek to destroy freedom and those who seek to destroy the soul. Jesus came to save us all from that great lake of fire and brimstone known as hell. Those who oppose his teachings and those who seek to destroy Christianity may very well find themselves in that great lake. Overcoming evil and becoming a good being is what this life is all about. Having a change of heart and turning to the Lord for forgiveness of our wrong doings and becoming a good being is what Christ's teachings lead us to do. He is the way, the truth, and the light. That which opposes Christ is for the destruction of the soul and the promotion of wickedness and evil. Come unto Jesus and find salvation for your soul. Start being a good being and put off the sins that drag us down.

Gehenna was the city dump.

When Jesus came to this world that time he was surrounded by six other souls. That is how he had so much knowledge of the universe of life. But explaining things to a primitive people had to be done in words that would understand. For instance, when he said, " My father's kingdom is not of this Earth." He called GOD his father because they would understand that. And these people already had a perceived vision of heaven is something up in the clouds, not of Earth. So that also worked. If he were alive today and said the same thing he probably say it this way. " The Creator entity is a noncorporeal being that lives in a parallel universe, " He did the best you could at the time seeing what he had to work with.

GOD didn't write any of the holy books, men did and they called them holy. A real GOD does not want worship or need it. Obviously GOD is very imaginative and creative; creating DNA and evolution, it would want its creations to aspire to all they are capable of being.

It's your right to choose to be wrong.

I'm sorry about in this case most of the people in this world are wrong. No worries, GOD isn't judgmental.

Not what His word says. Have you always lived according o what the mases believe, or in this case don't?

Not what His word says. Have you always lived according o what the mases believe, or in this case don't?
I was raised in a Catholic household. By the age of seven I began questioning religion, by age 12 I knew the truth.

What does this have to do with me? My religious training in Sunday school and Bible study is very traditional...

It may have been but you've walked away from it and constructed your very own theological belief system, so has Stann.

Forum List

Back