Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

I never get this , Jesus knew what was going to happen before hand so he created everything just to be melo dramatic and save everyone from evil that he created?
How can al all powerful all knowing god have any enemies?

The Religion in America from 1776-1865 were dominantly Christians they ran the governments, make the laws and so on.

It took the Republicans who as a new political party to abolish slavery, granted Citizenship and the right to vote for the black population who had been in the region since the 1600's.

It took Christians over 200 years to abolish Slavery........, yet mistreated black people with segregation law for another 65 years, resisted their voting rights and terrorized them for many decades starting in the 1870's.

There is plenty more examples of Christians failing their Jesus.

You don't understand the spirit of the Christian religion. "Slavery" is not a theme for Christians. A slave who is a Christian is as well a Christian as a slaveholder. Both are sisters and brothers in god. This means for example that a Christian slaveholder takes care for his slaves so they are able to live like Christians. A problem with freedom starts only to exist if a slave - let me call him "Tom" - likes to be free. So what makes Arthur (the slaveholder) when Tom (the slave) - both are children of god - likes to be free? I guess he will try to teach him first what a free man has to know and to do and let him free.

Or another scenario: Tom has a problem to do his work. So what will Arthur do? He will help him! And what will Peter see who comes along? Two men working together. But who is the slave and who is the master? Under the Romans no one was able to see this, because Rome had been full of people from all races and nations and everyone was able to be a citizen of Rome or a slave of a citizen of Rome. A slaveholder had not been automatically a bad man - but who was not good to his slaves came more and more under social pressure. And later the whole system of slavery made not a big sense any longer.

In this context I read some years ago that everyone of us in the so called "civilized world" :21: uses today the power of 60 slaves in average. This power is electricity or gasoline and so on. I asked myselve what we would do today if all this power which we are used to use has really to come from slaves. I guess in this case nearly everyone of us - ¿ who not except some Hippies and the Amish ? - would crucify Jesus and would wash the own hands in innocent. On the other side: Often I love nothing more than to be wrong.

Last edited:
How can al all powerful all knowing god have any enemies?

Hmmm ... Sometimes I think god took care that we are very well hidden for someone who takes only a short look into our universe. We are perhaps on our own his vulnerable point. It's said he is ready to die for us.

Hmmm ... Sometimes I think god took care that we are very well hidden for someone who takes only a short look into our universe. We are perhaps on our own his vulnerable point. It's said he is ready to die for us.
An immortal god can die?

That's what we Christians believe: God died for us like an unprivileged criminal on an electric chair ... ah sorry: with a lethal injection. Sometimes I'm a little confused.

So you are saying god is not immortal then he must not be all powerful either

Intersting

So you are saying god is not immortal

No. Why do you think I did say so? For sure Jesus died and he had been really dead. And "for sure" means I'm very convinced this is true.

then he must not be all powerful either

Intersting

I don't know what means "all powerful" because the sum of all positive and negative energy of the universe seems to be 0. Allmighty means god is more than only endless mighty.

No. Why do you think I did say so? For sure Jesus died and he had been really dead. And "for sure" means I'm very convinced this is true.

I don't know what means "all powerful" because the sum of all positive and negative energy of the universe seems to be 0. Allmighty means god is more than only endless mighty.
Jesus and god are supposed to be the same guy

If a god can be killed he is not immortal and he is not onmipotent

Who owned the slave ships?
Businessmen who had little regard for non-white people. Viewed then as a commodity, nothing more. We cannot put the modern day concept of slavery as being barbaric on them.

Many businessmen are Jews, imagine that.
Return to think of slavery as something of the past. It is not. 167 countries in the world has some form of slavery. This affects 46 million people worldwide. The biggest offenders in numbers are; India with almost 8 million China with almost 4 million North Korea with 2,640,000 Nigeria with 1,386,000 Iran with 1,289,000 Indonesia with 1 million 220,000 the Democratic Republic of the Congo with 1 million 45,000 Russia with 794,000 the Philippines with 784,000 and Afghanistan with 749,000. Percent of the population the leader is North Korea with 10.46% followed by Atria Burundi Central African Republic Afghanistan martinia South Sudan Pakistan Cambodia and rounding out the top 10 with Iran at 1.62% of its people in slavery. Not a pretty picture. We think we've come so far and we're civilized obviously we have big problems that we still need to overcome to be truly civilized.

Jesus and god are supposed to be the same guy

If a god can be killed he is not immortal and he is not onmipotent

First of all is "a god" something what's totally different from "god" so your sentence should be "If god can be killed then he is not immortal and so he is also not omnipotent." In my own German language the expression "he" would make sense because the word "god" is grammatically male - but this doesn't mean god is [only] male. How this is in the English language I'm not sure about - but we are able to ignore this unimportant side effect.

And now let me give you my answer. Let me say it this way - when we have two bits we are able to combine it in 4 ways 00, 01, 10, 11 - and we are are able to reduce this number to 0 and/or 1 again. This are 8 possibilities. That's what we often call "logic". But between all this numbers is place for more than only 2 galaxies. The sentence which you say makes sense - but also the opposite of this sentence makes sense: "If god can not be killed and/or he is not mortal then he is not omnipotent". So: "How is someone able to be omnipotent who is not able to die (and/or not able [also] not to exist)?" is perhaps the question which you have to answer if you doubt the omnipotence of god.

Last edited:
Blues Man

Background information:
I made a mistake in my own language. The German word "Gott" (=god) is in the German grammar not male. We have three grammatical genders male, female and neutral (This has in our days now only to do with language and nothing to do with biology!). Indeed "god" has no article. Only Muslims say "der Gott" - but that's a wrong interpretation. "Gott" is a word in our language which has not any grammatical gender at all. And we also say "He". So the use of the word "god" seems to be absolutelly the same in the German as well as in the English language.

First of all is "a god" something what's totally different from "god" so your sentence should be "If god can be killed then he is not immortal and so he is also not omnipotent." In my own German language the expression "he" would make sense because the word "god" is grammatically male - but this doesn't mean god is [only] male. How this is in the English language I'm not sure about - but we are able to ignore this unimportant side effect.

And now let me give you my answer. Let me say it this way - when we have two bits we are able to combine it in 4 ways 00, 01, 10, 11 - and we are are able to reduce this number to 0 and/or 1 again. This are 8 possibilities. That's what we often call "logic". But between all this numbers is place for more than only 2 galaxies. The sentence which you say makes sense - but also the opposite of this sentence makes sense: "If god can not be killed and/or he is not mortal then he is not omnipotent". So: "How is someone able to be omnipotent who is not able to die (and/or not able [also] not to exist)?" is perhaps the question which you have to answer if you doubt the omnipotence of god.

You got one thing right, the difference between a god and GOD. That difference is religion. All religions refer to a god, not GOD. The last thing GOD wants is for people to name a religion after itself ( Oh yes, that's true too. GOD is beyond sex. ) and cowtow to it. GOD wants all of his creations to reach their potential; not to be held back by primitive ideas and human emotions. Religion basically holds people back to tribal levels.

You got one thing right, the difference between a god and GOD. That difference is religion.

Religion? Religion is the reorientation in god.

All religions refer to a god,

No - except you call also alcohol and money or such things "a god" but in this case I would speak from addicts. God makes free and religions are only like a kind of compass for to find relativelly save ways in a big dangerous world.

not GOD. The last thing GOD wants is for people to name a religion after itself ( Oh yes, that's true too. GOD is beyond sex. ) and cowtow to it. GOD wants all of his creations to reach their potential; not to be held back by primitive ideas and human emotions. Religion basically holds people back to tribal levels.

Can it be you have a lot of prejudices about the belief of other people in god and their religions? Even the Hinduists (a big summarry of different religions) see in their many gods only special manifestations of one god as far as I heard.

In general I think by the way that people are dangerous who generalize other human beings have "primitive ideas" (or a lack of rationality) and who think human emotions are a wrong thing per se. A creative and loveful reasonabilty is from my point of view most important for a happy life. And all emotions - also 'negative' emotions like aggressions for example - are very important. What is good and bad depends in most cases on the context.

Religion? Religion is the reorientation in god.

No - except you call also alcohol and money or such things "a god" but in this case I would speak from addicts. God makes free and religions are only like a kind of compass for to find relativelly save ways in a big dangerous world.

Can it be you have a lot of prejudices about the belief of other people in god and their religions? Even the Hinduists (a big summarry of different religions) see in their many gods only special manifestations of one god as far as I heard.

In general I think by the way that people are dangerous who generalize other human beings have "primitive ideas" (or a lack of rationality) and who think human emotions are a wrong thing per se. A creative and loveful reasonabilty is from my point of view most important for a happy life. And all emotions - also 'negative' emotions like aggressions for example - are very important. What is good and bad depends in most cases on the context.
Religion is becoming increasingly inconsistent with modern civilization. Although there may be revivals, it is a last hurray, religion is dying out around the world.

Forum List

Back