Why jews were sometimes discriminated in europe?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think because of the whole they killed Christ thing. A reason why jews are not discriminated anymore is because people do not take religion serious anymore a Hollywood jew can insult Jesus and Mary and gentiles would laugh and applaud and think he is cool.

It was the English who discovered that ... if you borrow money from the Jews ... one need only murder them to skip paying back the loan ... then apologize, invite the Jews back, and start borrowing again ... over and over ...

There's tons of excuses, but it's only about money ... nothing else ... ask the Nazis how their war machine was financed ...

I think because of the whole they killed Christ thing. A reason why jews are not discriminated anymore is because people do not take religion serious anymore a Hollywood jew can insult Jesus and Mary and gentiles would laugh and applaud and think he is cool.

Then why are synagogues being damaged in the name of hatred? Anti-semitism is on the rise and you aren't aware of this? What world do you live in?

Then why are synagogues being damaged in the name of hatred? Anti-semitism is on the rise and you aren't aware of this? What world do you live in?

What world do you live in? ... it wasn't that long ago that Jewish women were burned at the stake for the crime of getting pregnant ... Germany 1840's ... herding Jews onto ships and dumping them at sea ... England 1620's ...

The difference is that the Nazis had better technologies ... they could kill more Jews quicker with machines ... the attitude was the same ...

=====

Just want to point out that anti-semitism is protected in the United States ... yet the United States is the only major nation to have never killed off their entire Jewish population ... does expressing one's hatred keep them from acting out on that hatred? ...

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm

Leftism is responsible for the vast majority of anti-semitism in the US and Europe.

Jews were mostly educated and successful; they never fell for the Ignorance is Bliss bullshit of the Roman Catholic Church.

Jews were mostly educated and successful; they never fell for the Ignorance is Bliss bullshit of the Roman Catholic Church.
Cahill, "The gift of the Jews", talks about the times when Jews would marry their brightest and the Xtians were shipping them to monasteries to be celibate.

What world do you live in? ... it wasn't that long ago that Jewish women were burned at the stake for the crime of getting pregnant ... Germany 1840's ... herding Jews onto ships and dumping them at sea ... England 1620's ...

The difference is that the Nazis had better technologies ... they could kill more Jews quicker with machines ... the attitude was the same ...

=====

Just want to point out that anti-semitism is protected in the United States ... yet the United States is the only major nation to have never killed off their entire Jewish population ... does expressing one's hatred keep them from acting out on that hatred? ...
I see no evidence that anti-semitism is protected in the U.S. And, why do you think I'm not up to date with anti-semitism. My family genealogy is mostly Jewish. Those people who were murdered are some of my ancestors.

It was the English who discovered that ... if you borrow money from the Jews ... one need only murder them to skip paying back the loan ... then apologize, invite the Jews back, and start borrowing again ... over and over ...

There's tons of excuses, but it's only about money ... nothing else ... ask the Nazis how their war machine was financed ...
Jews have been in the business of "money changing" at least since the time that Jesus lost His temper and began turning over tables in God's temple. (Matthew 21:12) There is nothing new under the sun. Anyone? Name one group of peoples on earth that have not been the victim of discrimination at some point in world history. Why? Racism and Discrimination are as natural as death..........since time immemorial peoples have gathered together with others of like kind and have feared those they do not know or understand from a different culture, race, religion, etc.,

That is why God decided to change the languages of the peoples (it was not because they were building some monument attempting to reach to heaven, it was because the people were all gathered together in the same culture with one universal language (most likely original Hebrew) and was failing to obey the commandment of God to multiply and subdue the earth. (Genesis 1:28 All the people's on earth were gathered in one small region of the earth concentrating on building their next monument (not to worship God but to worship themselves and their grafts of using brick and mortar. (Genesis 11:7) They were using the many monuments they were erecting as a form of paganism (thy shall not worship any graven image) -- Ex. 20:4

Last edited:

Doesn't your " religion" " teach" that the purpose of GOD'S " only son" coming to earth was so he would die for our SINS??? Even if that wasn't the " plan" doesn't your " religion" teach " forgiveness?" Jews are not discriminated anymore people religion isn't taken seriously. So a person who IS RELIGIOUS would discriminate. I see you attend MASS on a regular basis

Your " religion" is nothing but a CULT

Last edited:
Over 90% of my tv is a black a d a Jew that produced it and sponsored it.. THEY MAKE UP 13 % of the population

Prescott Bush was Jewish ???

Prescott Bush was Jewish ???

The Nazi Tax on Jewish Wealth: An Early Warning Sign of the Holocaust | HuffPost Impact

The list is endless

=====

Not so. Antisemitism is NOT protected

Forum List

Back