Who are Jesus Christ enemy's ?

Jesus is a god of religion, none of the gods of religion are real. The Creator entity is the natural GOD, the only real GOD that exists. And everything that is set in motion would have worked very well if mankind on this planet didn't see fit to follow their own whims, rather than that of nature.

Yet is there not only one god in the Christian pantheon?
What difference does it make if there's one god or multiple gods in one's religion; they're all fake made-up gods.

Creation is nature. How created nature nature? (And to be religious means by the way to be oriented in [the spirit of] god.)
You're basic assumption is incorrect. To be religious, is to be indoctrinated into the beliefs of man about the supernatural; it has no relationship to GOD. Man made god in his image, not the reverse. The real GOD, the Creator Entity is not corporal.

You're basic assumption is incorrect.

?

To be religious, is to be indoctrinated into the beliefs of man about the supernatural;

What you say here is an ideological point of view on reason of politics. You fight with such a statement for the rulership over the masses of all people by ignoring their individuality as children of god.

it has no relationship to GOD.

You do not believe in god. That's your religion. And this religion is without relationship to god.

Man made god in his image, not the reverse.

And that's a doctrine (also often called "dogma") of your atheistic religion. The same time you simplify the problem of the existence of god into to a position which is for sure wrong, because you say you know what you are not able to know.

The real GOD, the Creator Entity is not corporal.

Hmm - yes and no. Many people - I too - believe for example that "the logos" became "flesh" and lived under us in Jesus, the Christ.

?

What you say here is an ideological point of view on reason of politics. You fight with such a statement for the rulership over the masses of all people by ignoring their individuality as children of god.

You do not believe in god. That's your religion. And this religion is without relationship to god.

And that's a doctrine (also often called "dogma") of your atheistic religion. The same teime you simplify the problem of the exoistnce of god into to a posirtion which is for sure wrong beaue you say you know what you are not able to know.

Hmm - yes and no. Many people - I too - believe for example that "the logos" on his own became "flesh" in Jesus, the Christ.
You keep trying to compare ( Jesus Christ ) , a religious god to the real GOD, the Creator Entity. There is no comparison. Jesus was made up by men. GOD made the entire universe and mankind. We understand that essence in our heart, unfortunately men corrupted the very idea of GOD with religion. I adhere to no religion, I know better in my heart. Replacing GOD with false religious gods is counterproductive to knowing and understanding GOD. Especially true of the judgmental religions. They allow mankind's fears and hatreds into the picture, and above all else, GOD transcends those primitive emotions.

You keep trying to compare ( Jesus Christ ) , a religious god to the real GOD, the Creator Entity.

For an atheist you are astonishingly inconsequent.

There is no comparison. Jesus was made up by men. GOD made the entire universe and mankind. We understand that essence in our heart, unfortunately men corrupted the very idea of GOD with religion. I adhere to no religion, I know better in my heart.

What you speak about here is a very wrong understanding of very sophisticated thoughts of the European history. You simplify this to the statement "God knows everything but I know better and no one has to criticize me"

Replacing GOD with false religious gods is counterproductive to knowing and understanding GOD.

You do not know god and you do not understand god. That's the simple truth, isn't it?

Especially true of the judgmental religions. They allow mankind's fears and hatreds into the picture, and above all else, GOD transcends those primitive emotions.

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about, atheist.

Last edited:
For an atheist you are astonishingly inconsequent.

What you speak about here is a very wrong understanding of very sophisticated thoughts of the European history. You simplify this to the statement "God knows everything but I know better and no one has to criticize me"

You do not know god and you do not understand god. That's the simple truth, isn't it?

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about, atheist.

You keep calling me an atheist; I am not. I believe in the real GOD. Just because I don't believe in your false gods doesn't mean I'm an atheist. I am a very spiritual being. You appear to be very full of the spirit of religiosity and have mistaken that for belief in GOD, it's okay you're not alone. Far too many in this world made the same mistake.

You keep calling me an atheist; I am not.

You are not? Strange. I have not the feeling that you blieve in god. God seems only to be an empty phrase for you in my current feeling of the world.

I believe in the real GOD.

I don't know what means the phrase "real GOD" when you use it. Sounds empty. You seem to use this phrase to say that you are right while everyone who believes somehting else is wrong. Makes not a big sense.

Just because I don't believe in your false gods

That's also an empty phrase because all Christians are monotheists, how everyone knows.

doesn't mean I'm an atheist.

That's correct. You are not on any reason which I think an atheist. But you are, isn't it?

I am a very spiritual being.

Spiritual? ¿You?

You appear to be very full of the spirit of religiosity

Could be more and could be better but I hope god has not any problem with a lack in this context - if there should be such a lack. I'm too old for a novice now; not for god - but for the other human beings. Religiosity is by the way the same like spirituality. It could be a good question what might be the spirit of spirituality. But I do not think you combine with such a question a deeper level of existence.

and have mistaken that for belief in GOD, it's okay you're not alone.

?

Far too many in this world made the same mistake.

I hope you know that probably the very most people in the world who have a little more knowledge than only the knowledge of children about the Christian religion will have not any big idea what you try to speak about - except to see your own excluding arrogance. But no one is excluded: everyone is welcome in the Holy Church.

Last edited:
You are not? Strange. I have not the feeling that you blieve in god. God seems only to be an empty phrase for you in my current feeling of the world.

I don't know what means the phrase "real GOD" when you use it. Sounds empty. You seem to use this phrase to say that you are right while everyone who believes somehting else is wrong. Makes not a big sense.

That's also an empty phrase because all Christians are monotheists, how everyone knows.

That's correct. You are not on any reason which I think an atheist. But you are, isn't it?

Spiritual? ¿You?

Could be more and could be better but I hope god has not any problem with a lack in this context - if there should be such a lack. I'm too old for a novice now; not for god - but for the other human beings. Religiosity is by the way the same like spirituality. It could be a good question what might be the spirit of spirituality. But I do not think you combine with such a question a deeper level of existence.

?

I hope you know that probably the very most people in the world who have a little more knowledge than only the knowledge of children about the Christian religion will have not any big idea what you try to speak about - except to see your own excluding arrogance. But no one is excluded: everyone is welcome in the Holy Church.

Religion almost always excludes spirituality. Religion is something mankind developed, it is not inspired by GOD. You will find this out when you go back to the universe of light. Don't worry, at first it will appear as you believe it to be. You will gradually be eased into the reality that does exist. I know this from experience, sorry you cannot remember, few have memory of their passage between worlds.

Religion almost always excludes spirituality.

What's nonsense.

Religion is something mankind developed, it is not inspired by GOD.

So most religions are not inspired from you.

You will find this out when you go back to the universe of light.

To what?

Don't worry, at first it will appear as you believe it to be.

Sure, god.

You will gradually be eased into the reality that does exist. I know this from experience, sorry you cannot remember, few have memory of their passage between worlds.

Okay. You speak nonsense and you know that you do so.

What's nonsense.

So most religions are not inspired from you.

To what?

Sure, god.

Okay. You speak nonsense and you know that you do so.
You believe in a tribal religion, and you call my gift of the spirit nonsense when you should have received it and respected it as the truth. That's okay Didymus.

Religion almost always excludes spirituality. Religion is something mankind developed, it is not inspired by GOD. You will find this out when you go back to the universe of light. Don't worry, at first it will appear as you believe it to be. You will gradually be eased into the reality that does exist. I know this from experience, sorry you cannot remember, few have memory of their passage between worlds.

Forum List

Back