Whitmer team gave ‘green light’ to contact tracing firm with Dem ties

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The sleaze with this woman becomes more transparent as time goes on. In the least, this was highly unethical. At most, it may have been illegal according to an article I had read last month when this was first discovered.

The sleaze with this woman becomes more transparent as time goes on. In the least, this was highly unethical. At most, it may have been illegal according to an article I had read last month when this was first discovered.

This involuntary "contact tracing" bullshit has the makings of the greatest breech of individual liberty of our time.

Lock and load.

Biden has to win Michigan. that's gonna be impossible if Half Whitmer keeps up her incompetent bungling of the corona response

How does she think she has a right to the information she would need to trace people? Last time I checked, this is still America.

"when it comes to testing, the best thing we can do is get more testing" - Gretchen Whitmer eloquently answers question earlier today at corona press briefing

Hell, it gets even worse...

1590542976515.png

1590543000350.png

Biden has to win Michigan. that's gonna be impossible if Half Whitmer keeps up her incompetent bungling of the corona response
She hasn't done more or less than any other Governor.
the Western conservative states dont have much cases, and they're all re-opening

excluding California of course, they dont like to be part of America very much anyway

Are there any contact tracing firms with Republican ties, since Republicans think its a waste of time and money?

"when it comes to testing, the best thing we can do is get more testing" - Gretchen Whitmer eloquently answers question earlier today at corona press briefing

Are they testing all homosexuals, specifically men, to see if they have AIDS
and all their partners to see if they are infecting lovers through sex

What about drug users sharing needles

Why do we have to social distance and wear masks
but homos could keep having gay sex

i plead guilty

Are there any contact tracing firms with Republican ties, since Republicans think its a waste of time and money?
WHAT IS THE FUCKING PURPOSE...IT DEFIES LOGIC AND REASON

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEFIES LOGIC AND REASON, OTHER THAN
HOW MOTHER FUCKING CONVENIENT

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES UNTIL IT BECOMES MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

i plead guilty

Well, you are putting the rest of us at risk of being infected with AIDS
and sexual relations between same sex partners needs to be addressed

Honestly I don't see the huge scandal here...

Kolehouse had done a fair bit of pro bono work and was in place for to help and seemed to be approved by a non partisan body...

If there was something done wrong:
“When it was brought to my attention, I told them to cancel it,” Whitmer said in an April 22 press briefing, calling the contract an “unnecessary distraction” she wanted to move past in order to launch the “incredibly important” contact tracing program.

That cancelation cost a bit of time but it was to not use someone that might have given the air of impropriety.
This happens in crisis, you reach out to the people you know initially and Kolehouse helped for nothing. Independent people actually selected them to go forward and that was initially agreed. But within 24 hours the Governor said they were too close to Democratic Operations to be considered.

If anything they lost it because they were too Democrat. Don't see a scandal as much as people trying to work fast and correcting themselves on the hoof.

Forum List

Back