Whitmer team gave ‘green light’ to contact tracing firm with Dem ties

WRONG....

It was closed....
Months after everything else was closed, and coincidentally just a few days after it was made public she didn’t close it.

The sleaze with this woman becomes more transparent as time goes on. In the least, this was highly unethical. At most, it may have been illegal according to an article I had read last month when this was first discovered.

Are there any contact tracing firms with Republican ties, since Republicans think its a waste of time and money?
Probably not. Republicans respect the Constitutional rights of Americans, unlike Dimwingers.

The sleaze with this woman becomes more transparent as time goes on. In the least, this was highly unethical. At most, it may have been illegal according to an article I had read last month when this was first discovered.

This is most corrupt bunch Michigan has ever seen. The governor, AG and the SOS. They intend to steal the election for their party and lock it in as a Deminrat state forever.

This is most corrupt bunch Michigan has ever seen. The governor, AG and the SOS. They intend to steal the election for their party and lock it in as a Deminrat state forever.
Don’t blame the Governor. She didn’t take the title by force. The idiot Pistons and Lions fans voted her in. You reap what you sow.

Don’t blame the Governor. She didn’t take the title by force. The idiot Pistons and Lions fans voted her in. You reap what you sow.
I blame her for being corrupt and I blame Michigan for being this dumb. Our last governor was a rino but he was FAR better than what we have now.

Before him we had Granholm.

Michigan has a history of swinging back and forth politically

WRONG....

It was closed....
Months after everything else was closed, and coincidentally just a few days after it was made public she didn’t close it.

Police closed it under her order....

We get everything bad in the world is a Democrats fault...

WRONG....

It was closed....

Police closed it under her order....

We get everything bad in the world is a Democrats fault...
Date of your link is May25.

Whats the date today?

I blame her for being corrupt and I blame Michigan for being this dumb. Our last governor was a rino but he was FAR better than what we have now.

Before him we had Granholm.

Michigan has a history of swinging back and forth politically
She is a freaking idiot. The fact that she won is on the voters. What a joke.

Are there any contact tracing firms with Republican ties, since Republicans think its a waste of time and money?
WHAT IS THE FUCKING PURPOSE...IT DEFIES LOGIC AND REASON

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEFIES LOGIC AND REASON, OTHER THAN
HOW MOTHER FUCKING CONVENIENT

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES UNTIL IT BECOMES MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Care to do the math?

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PURPOSE...IT DEFIES LOGIC AND REASON

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEFIES LOGIC AND REASON, OTHER THAN
HOW MOTHER FUCKING CONVENIENT

Care to do the math?
Do you?

Forum List

Back