North Dakota Republic Governor Big Doug Burgum Makes Emotional Plea On Wearing Masks...are you listening, President Trump?

It’s none of his business how we treat ppl.. i get shamed for not wearing one.. where are democrat mayors?

I tossed mine...if I can't go to the store without a mask I won't go.....I will not live in fear of the flu.....you can order anything you need on-line....

Ever notice every educated libtard start their answers to questions with “well look.”?

• Banned
Ever notice every educated libtard start their answers to questions with “well look.”?
its a conspiracy

actually, as i was reading your post, a liberal said 'look' on a podcast i'm listening to. hmmm...

Masks works...injecting bleach or shoving UV light under your skin (however that happens), not so much!

I saw a guy with a mask that had a hole over his mouth....I think I'll try that and see what kind of a response I get.....

Wearing masks outside is a waste. Wearing masks inside? I don't but I also stay 10 feet away from people and never cough or sneeze. So what's the problem?

Doctors and scientists have said that the virus can have a hang time in the air for up to 2 hours. And, if you walk through that cloud of virus that you can't see, breathe it in, then pow, you just got infected.

Do masks work? Well, that answer depends on what it's made of. Cloth masks and bandanas are pretty useless for protecting you as the micron rating of cloth is pretty high. The tightest woven cloth is still 5 microns of filtration, meaning something 5 microns or smaller can get through.

Most of the masks you can buy today go down to around 0.3 microns, but the virus is 0.1 microns.

Interestingly enough, paper towels have a micron rating of 0.3 (making them as good as most masks), and that can be improved by folding them in half.

Kleenex however, has a micron rating of 0.1 (small enough to stop the virus), as well as carries a static charge which makes viruses stick to it like a magnet. So, take a paper towel, fold it in half, layer in a couple layers of Kleenex between the paper towel you just folded, then fold like a surgical mask (so it fits your face better), and use rubber bands or twine to make the ear pieces, and seal the open sides with masking tape.

Because there is no metal in the mask, you can disinfect it by putting it in the microwave for 2 min, and you can reuse it several times, throwing it away when it becomes worn looking, and make a new one.

Price of my homemade masks? Maybe 2 cents each, and they filter better than what you can buy in the store.

Wearing masks outside is a waste. Wearing masks inside? I don't but I also stay 10 feet away from people and never cough or sneeze. So what's the problem?

Doctors and scientists have said that the virus can have a hang time in the air for up to 2 hours. And, if you walk through that cloud of virus that you can't see, breathe it in, then pow, you just got infected.

Do masks work? Well, that answer depends on what it's made of. Cloth masks and bandanas are pretty useless for protecting you as the micron rating of cloth is pretty high. The tightest woven cloth is still 5 microns of filtration, meaning something 5 microns or smaller can get through.

Most of the masks you can buy today go down to around 0.3 microns, but the virus is 0.1 microns.

Interestingly enough, paper towels have a micron rating of 0.3 (making them as good as most masks), and that can be improved by folding them in half.

Kleenex however, has a micron rating of 0.1 (small enough to stop the virus), as well as carries a static charge which makes viruses stick to it like a magnet. So, take a paper towel, fold it in half, layer in a couple layers of Kleenex between the paper towel you just folded, then fold like a surgical mask (so it fits your face better), and use rubber bands or twine to make the ear pieces, and seal the open sides with masking tape.

Because there is no metal in the mask, you can disinfect it by putting it in the microwave for 2 min, and you can reuse it several times, throwing it away when it becomes worn looking, and make a new one.

Price of my homemade masks? Maybe 2 cents each, and they filter better than what you can buy in the store.
Virus hang time?

You're jerking me off....

Forum List

Back