Trump Executive Order Keeps Meat on the Table for Hungry Americans

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Despite the cries of liberals to close these plants down, Trump kept them open so the American dinner table wouldn't become nothing but a salad bowl.

---Supply Falls, Prices Rise...Most of those plants have since reopened after implementing safety measures, including on-site medical clinics, temperature screenings, plastic dividers between workers, and spacing out of workers....The shutdown of plants has decreased production, bringing a projection from CoBank this month that meat supplies could fall by 35% with prices rising by 20%, according to the Daily Mail.---

Then why are prices high & there is there no meat in the stores???

---CEO: Customers will have meat during the coronavirus pandemic---

That is a flat out lie. There is no meat at Ruler Foods owned by Kroger. That is like when Trump repeatedly lied for months claiming if I want a test for Coronavirus I could go get one. I still can't get tested even though his elite ass gets tested every couple days.

---CEO: Customers will have meat during the coronavirus pandemic---

That is a flat out lie. There is no meat at Ruler Foods owned by Kroger. That is like when Trump repeatedly lied for months claiming if I want a test for Coronavirus I could go get one. I still can't get tested even though his elite ass gets tested every couple days.
I just went to the grocery store. Every aisle in the meat department was full.

It varies. Sometimes there's no pork, a lot of times no chicken, sometimes hardly any beef. Maybe it IS panic buying, but it's sure a pain in the ass. I don't know where some of these guys live that there are no shortages--more likely they're lying. Or they haven't been in a grocery store in years.

Not a problem here. Once or twice a week you will see a number of people go in and stock up on diffrent meats which leaves some things looking picked over.
Kind of like the toilet paper, everyone believed the we are all going to run out. So people run out and buy what ever they can afford. They don't need it but the news has convinced them they are not going to have any.

I spent my life hunting and raising food. Even if the supermarket never had another scrap of meat or vegetables I would never starve. Even if I had to resort to rabbit or armadillo stew.

Despite the cries of liberals to close these plants down, Trump kept them open so the American dinner table wouldn't become nothing but a salad bowl.

---Supply Falls, Prices Rise...Most of those plants have since reopened after implementing safety measures, including on-site medical clinics, temperature screenings, plastic dividers between workers, and spacing out of workers....The shutdown of plants has decreased production, bringing a projection from CoBank this month that meat supplies could fall by 35% with prices rising by 20%, according to the Daily Mail.---

This was done so large Republican donors didn't lose money. Besides, it wasn't white people who were working in these plants who were getting sick or dying.

People don't need meat to survive.

Our meat supply is more or less back to normal but prices are way up on raw allegedly fresh meat. Hamburger almost doubled in price at my regular meat counter.

This was done so large Republican donors didn't lose money. Besides, it wasn't white people who were working in these plants who were getting sick or dying.

It varies. Sometimes there's no pork, a lot of times no chicken, sometimes hardly any beef. Maybe it IS panic buying, but it's sure a pain in the ass. I don't know where some of these guys live that there are no shortages--more likely they're lying. Or they haven't been in a grocery store in years.
They raided mom's fridge after she spent days going to 10 different stores to resupply.

Are you crazy? You think we're going to live off lettuce and tofu?

Forum List

Back