White Women Black Men couple ~ Interracial Love Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not trying to be judgemental, but every black man, white woman couple I see, the woman usually makes 2 of the guy. Those women portrayed in the video are about 100-150 pounds too small.

My daughter was married to a black man. When she had gastric bypass surgery and lost about 100 pounds, and then he cheated on her with a woman twice his size.

Whatever floats your boat! I have two fantastic grandsons out f the deal, but I have had to raise them because he is such a deadbeat.

I am not trying to be judgemental, but every black man, white woman couple I see, the woman usually makes 2 of the guy. Those women portrayed in the video are about 100-150 pounds too small.

My daughter was married to a black man. When she had gastric bypass surgery and lost about 100 pounds, and then he cheated on her with a woman twice his size.

Whatever floats your boat! I have two fantastic grandsons out f the deal, but I have had to raise them because he is such a deadbeat.

Black Men like a big ass

Its a good thing you did raise them the right way

Black Men like a big ass

Its a good thing you did raise them the right way

Black Men aren't the only ones who like big ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back