White House intern appears to use "white power" hand sign in photo with President Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
White House intern appeared to use white power sign in photo with Trump: report

DSN-34WVAAAsGXU.jpg

will he be fired?!

i thought that meant "ok"
. Looks like ok to me also. The linked article does mention ok as a possibility. Then the article states that the three fingered W symbol made by one hand coupled with the P symbols made by the other hand means white power.

I see no P symbol made by the other hand. The story is garbage, trying to slap Trump with the race card.

OP appeared intelligent until this topic. Will he be fired?

I have to wonder if the progressives have taken to checking their closets and under their beds at night.

They see white supremacists everywhere. It is bordering on a mental illness.

I have to wonder if the progressives have taken to checking their closets and under their beds at night.

They see white supremacists everywhere. It is bordering on a mental illness.

Bordering? Full on hysteria I'd say.

. Looks like ok to me also. The linked article does mention ok as a possibility. Then the article states that the three fingered W symbol made by one hand coupled with the P symbols made by the other hand means white power.

I see no P symbol made by the other hand. The story is garbage, trying to slap Trump with the race card.
I see a W and a P with his one hand, the thumb and pointer finger circle and the wrist as the stem of the P.

My concern is, how do we know it is not photoshop?

I see a W and a P with his one hand, the thumb and pointer finger circle and the wrist as the stem of the P.

The OK symbol is now racist
Awesome

The OK symbol is now racist
Awesome
Yes of course this man decided to go rogue, and NOT do the thumbs up gesture that they ALL were clearly instructed to do, because he didn't think Trump deserved the thumbs Up, and only deserved an OK!!!!

I'm sure that's it!

:rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

OK
OK (gesture) - Wikipedia

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
about the photo shop??? Or that I can see a W and a P from the OK sign?

The guy got what he wanted I suppose, using the opposite hand and the OK sign verses the thumbs up that they were instructed to use for the photograph....

his 15 minutes of fame...

Forum List

Back