Zone1 tell the truth now... if Travis Kelce had been a dark-skinned Black man, when he pushed his White coach

New York Post, ESPN, FS1, CBS Sports are just a few of the many, many mediums REFUSING to give Travis the dark-skinned Black man treatment for his egregious behavior. If he's dark-skinned Black, he is not just getting "dinged" he is getting made eligible for waiving or to be traded!

The vehicle to our White Privilege was thrown into 6th gear, during that moment yesterday. You gotta love it!!
Some examples/links would be nice instead of a bland statement that "many, many mediums..." etc.

Anyway, the coach seems to have forgive him.
“He caught me off balance,” Reid told reporters, according to ESPN. “I wasn’t watching. He was really coming over [and saying], ‘Just put me in, I’ll score. I’ll score.’ So, that’s really what it was. I love that. It’s not the first time. I appreciate him. The part I love is he loves to play the game and he wants to help his team win. It’s not a selfish thing. That’s not what it is. I understand that.

“As much as he bumps into me, I get after him and we understand that. He just caught me off balance.”

After their exchange, Kelce hugged Reid and the coach patted him on the back, according to The Athletic.

Yep. Every since 1620 --when the first Black slaves were delivered to us here on this continent. Ironically.
You're living in the past. Much later than 1620 the British had my Scottish ancestors working the fields for them. THat's history isn't it? You ever read a book or two written by Charles Dickens? That was in the 19th Century alone.

If you keep looking back you're going to trip and fall.

Last edited:
You are out of line with our White Privilege, sir!! The SWIFTIES would converge on you like Dems did SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh's home lol
Here they come now!

childrenofcorn.jpg

Some examples/links would be nice instead of a bland statement that "many, many mediums..." etc.

“He caught me off balance,” Reid told reporters, according to ESPN. “I wasn’t watching. He was really coming over [and saying], ‘Just put me in, I’ll score. I’ll score.’ So, that’s really what it was. I love that. It’s not the first time. I appreciate him. The part I love is he loves to play the game and he wants to help his team win. It’s not a selfish thing. That’s not what it is. I understand that.

“As much as he bumps into me, I get after him and we understand that. He just caught me off balance.”

After their exchange, Kelce hugged Reid and the coach patted him on the back, according to The Athletic.
Finally, some common sense prevails. 👍

It was nothing more than a heat of the moment situation.

Kelce and Reid have a lengthy player/coach relationship that dates back 11 years, Coach Reid even drafted Travis' brother Jason to play for the Eagles when he was head coach in Philadelphia.

The two have the utmost respect for one another and speculating about anything else is just starting some childish nonsense.

It was nothing more than a heat of the moment situation.

Kelce and Reid have a lengthy player/coach relationship that dates back 11 years...The two have the utmost respect for one another
This, is beautiful.

You facilitated our, White Privilege, even better than ESPN did!!

speculating about anything else is just starting some childish nonsense.

There is nothing to speculate. Humans saw Kelce's disrespectful, egregious behavior in 220 nations.

You're living in the past.

Nope. Telling the truth about, history, is not living in the past. Please remain honest in here.

Much later than 1620 the British had my Scottish ancestors working the fields for them.
So what. My ancestors were too.

But, the British did not do to our ancestors, what the USA did to Black people's ancestors since 1620 - 2023. Never lose sight of that, or you will trip and fall

I gave you examples. I listed mediums.
You can't expect me to do your homework FOR YOU so you go to those publications and make your own judgment --then come back here so I can prove you wrong.

Fair??

This, is beautiful. The way Andy Reid protected and preserved our White Privilege with this statement about Kelce's enraged behavior.

And your evidence is?

Kelce's behavior. Unless, of course, you can show that type of display happening VERY OFTEN in nfl games to whereas it is no big deal.

I'll wait, for you post vids of players shoving the shit out of their head coach and it being deemed NO BIG DEAL out here.

Kelce's behavior. Unless, of course, you can show that type of display happening VERY OFTEN in nfl games to whereas it is no big deal.

I'll wait, for you post vids of players shoving the shit out of their head coach and it being deemed NO BIG DEAL out here.

So you can't actually prove anything you're claiming.

Nobody has made excuses for his behavior. Personally, having been an athlete, I see nothing wrong with what happened because players do get heated up during competition. There are real serious issues of racial double standards that are far more important to discuss than this.

Nobody has made excuses for his behavior. Personally, having been an athlete, I see nothing wrong with what happened because players do get heated up during competition. There are real serious issues of racial double standards that are far more important to discuss than this.

Cool.

Now, show other examples of NFL players often carrying on that way, toward their coach ...shoving coach around that way, needing to be restrained by other players that way.

Prove your point, validate your claim. Use real serious evidence and proofs --that are more important than the gibberish you posted as an opinion here.

Forum List

Back