Zone1 tell the truth now... if Travis Kelce had been a dark-skinned Black man, when he pushed his White coach

Phactotum

Gold Member
Jan 18, 2024

Would every media outlet be making excuses for his behavior, this morning??
... or would they be talking about how disrespectful he is and him losing self-control should result into the end of KC career?

There is nothing more relieving, than seeing our fellow White men be able to exercise White Privilege... within moments that we know darn well a Black man is NOT getting the same pretty pic painted of him

... or would they be talking about how disrespectful he is and him losing self-control should result into the end of KC career?

There is nothing more relieving, than seeing our fellow White men be able to exercise White Privilege... within moments that we know darn well a Black man is NOT getting the same pretty pic painted of him

Which media is making excuses for his behavior? As far as I saw, Travis has been dinged across the board for his unprofessional/disrespectful behavior toward his coach.

They would be calling the coach racist today.

• Banned
Which media is making excuses for his behavior?

New York Post, ESPN, FS1, CBS Sports are just a few of the many, many mediums REFUSING to give Travis the dark-skinned Black man treatment for his egregious behavior. If he's dark-skinned Black, he is not just getting "dinged" he is getting made eligible for waiving or to be traded!

The vehicle to our White Privilege was thrown into 6th gear, during that moment yesterday. You gotta love it!!

I see yous guys are intimidated by the psychology of football players, they are a lot like soldiers and construction workers who I have been around all my life...

Well, we all know the answer to that OP.

tenor.gif

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Yep. And I saw no semblance of Racism --unless you are foolishly calling our White Privilege, racist.

Feel free, to explain your stance.
I am saying that racism is overplayed and false accusations are rampant and it has created extreme bias and prejudice, ironically.

This was a altercation between 2 honkies.

If the player and coach were both black guys, it wouldn't have raised a stir.

However, you are right, if the coach and player were of different races, its would have been a big fucking deal.

Huh, how is this about white privilege when both guys are white?

Forum List

Back