Zone1 tell the truth now... if Travis Kelce had been a dark-skinned Black man, when he pushed his White coach

So you and me are the same, if that is the case.
Since you definitely proved nothing that you claimed here.

You made the claim. The onus isn't on me to prove a negative. I would assume you have at least a video clip or news article as evidence. If it's so prevalent as you claim it shouldn't be that hard to provide.

You made the claim. The onus isn't on me to prove a negative.
Nope. You were not asked to prove a, negative, you can just show MANY episodes where it was no big deal when a Black player shoved old man coach around like that while screaming at him and needing to be restrained by teammates.
Then, that helps prove me wrong about White Privilege in this instance. :cool:

I would assume you have at least a video clip or news article as evidence. If it's so prevalent as you claim it shouldn't be that hard to provide.

Did you take your meds, today?

My OP is about how this IS NOT prevalent. DUH??
And I do NOT recall seeing a NFL player shove his coach around screaming at him that way while needing to be restrained by teammates.

This, is beautiful.

You facilitated our, White Privilege, even better than ESPN did!!

There is nothing to speculate. Humans saw Kelce's disrespectful, egregious behavior in 220 nations.
What's egregious here is in your overactive imagination you are attempting to turn a "non racial" moment between a coach and his very competitive player into a make believe racial moment that never occurred.

What's egregious here is in your overactive imagination you are attempting to turn a "non racial" moment between a coach and his very competitive player into a make believe racial moment that never occurred.

You are very deceitful here. I never once made this a racial moment between the coach and the player. This is a racial moment between all mediums and pundits and NFL fans who are giving Kelce a pass, a happy face... for carrying on in a way that we never see Blacks get away with.

You are very deceitful here. I never once made this a racial moment between the coach and the player. This is a racial moment between all mediums and pundits and NFL fans who are giving Kelce a pass, a happy face... for carrying on in a way that we never see Blacks get away with.
Since you're apparently not paying attention, HIS COACH let it pass.

That is a FACT which every sports media outlet has covered.

This type of occurrence is more common than many realize, except for those who have obviously never participated in any type of organized team sport.

Look on YouTube, there are numerous videos of similar player coach situations, some of which include white and black coaches and players, and in most cases, after it was over, it was forgotten.

Last edited:
You never made this a racial moment? Are you kidding me? You put this in the Racism forum, and implied that white privilege was at play.

Would every media outlet be making excuses for his behavior, this morning??
... or would they be talking about how disrespectful he is and him losing self-control should result into the end of KC career?

There is nothing more relieving, than seeing our fellow White men be able to exercise White Privilege... within moments that we know darn well a Black man is NOT getting the same pretty pic painted of him

Why are you making this a race issue?

... or would they be talking about how disrespectful he is and him losing self-control should result into the end of KC career?

There is nothing more relieving, than seeing our fellow White men be able to exercise White Privilege... within moments that we know darn well a Black man is NOT getting the same pretty pic painted of him

Hey, fat guys don't really move all that quick!

I would have benched him right then and there.....No entitled POS would lay hands on me with no repercussions. It's not like Reed is too stable on his feet as it is.
Please
You hate Kelse because he did a vaccine commercial.
WHICH
Is why you'd be on a 1200 game losing streak as a coach.

I've seen no one ripping Kelse for his acts.
He was telling his coach to put him in because he's better than the other guy.

Your need to make this about race is quite telling.

I've seen no one ripping Kelse for his acts.
I have not seen it either. That is the issue.

When I replay the moment, I see my fellow White man carrying on a way which I have seen no Black player do without facing an adverse action by his employer:
-shove his head coach
-scream at his head coach
-be restrained by teammates, as he is still angrily handling his head coach

Your need to make this about race is quite telling.
Your need to be deceitful about what I do here, is what is MOST telling indeed.

Please
You hate Kelse because he did a vaccine commercial.
WHICH
Is why you'd be on a 1200 game losing streak as a coach.
I didn't know he did such a commercial....But hey I'd take the money if they were dumb enough to keep me around. ;)

As of 2023, the average NFL head coach earns approximately $6.6 million annually. In contrast, the average yearly salary of the other assistant coaches on an NFL team is $5.5 million. Pay scales for the top ten NFL head coaches range from $8 million to $12 million annually.

Forum List

Back