White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

Are you really trying to say that Barack Obama was oppressed?
Of course Obama course was oppressed.

Why ? Because we live under a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is having the ability to punish and reward so everything that Barack Obama had could have been taken away in a second by the white supremacist when they wanted.

Power isn’t given. It must be taken. Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant he had NO POWER AT ALL.

No group that is smart enough to be in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy or diminish their power
Malcolm X Warned About These Bourgeois Hustlers
The Wisdom of Malcolm X: He was Warning Us about These Bourgeois Hustlers

Barack Obama and The Audacity of Deception: The Manufacture of Progressive Illusion | Black Agenda Report

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?
1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
This is why people resist dialogues on race, because of assholes like you!
Agreed.

buggers. Look who is leading in the pact of the Democrat race for president!

Jebus this poster is so partisan, he is blind to reality.

There are three times more police and judges and prisons now than there were in the seventies due to ONE MAN!

So are you Trumpers admitting that Biden is racist?

Because doesn't that make it harder for you idiots to claim that Obama is some radical racist black supremacist if he picked Biden as his VP and Hillary as his Sec of State?

Trumpers never think shit thru, they just throw bullshit labels out there and hope no one makes them explain their delusions

. . . . and Biff?

I would think you have seen enough of my posts by now to know that I am neither a Republican, nor a Democrat. I loath all federal politicians and global government.

The government that should have the most authority over your life is your local government, followed by your state government, and THEN the feds.

All government is corrupt. Trump is corrupt as shit, you know that, I now that.

Obama and his family were all spooks. They worked for USAID and were CIA. The reason his records were concealed was to keep this info. from the public. It is the same reason Trump's financial records are kept secret, because he has ties to the Rothschild banking dynasty.

It is all of the clandestine interest groups that the little people aren't supposed to know about, running our lives.

. . . BUT, if your local government is the most important thing, what does any of that matter?

FREE YOU MIND, think for yourself.

Turn off the TEE VEE, don't believe the social media. Do your own research. We are all in this together.

You are too racist to have white people in your life.
And you as a white person : still gets the job, still get the house, still get the loan, your white kids don't get their brains blown.

So tell me how is black people hating white people affecting your life ?
You don't know me to tell me what I do or do not get. If your kids get their brains blown out it is usually by your thug criminals in your own neighborhoods.
Being black is the crime to the white supremacists like yourself. The fact we are not white is the crime to you.
Calling me a white supremacist is ridiculous. Just because you are racist and hate white people does not mean all whites hate black people. Your stupid remarks show your lack of intelligence and you should be pitied.

Calling me a white supremacist is ridiculous.
Every white person says their not racist.

If I'm on trial (Or any black person) and you have ten MizMolly's on the jury.

I'm going down.

What ? Because you've fked a black guy ? You like some black singer ?

Every white person says their not racist

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance
Just because you are racist and hate white people does not mean all whites hate black people.
Racism has little to do with hating black people.

Racism is an institutional arrangement, maintained by policies, practices and procedures (formal and informal) in which some persons have more or less opportunity than others and in which some ppl receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective race.

Racism is a system of inequality, based on race.
Your stupid remarks show your lack of intelligence and you should be pitied.
I'm not smarter than the white supremacist. Why ? Because I'm under their system of white supremacy

White people (As a group) have been smarter than black people (As a group)

Why ? Because we are under their system and we have not figured how to get out of that system.

Some where down the line. We fked up. I don't get into ego-shit when I talk about white supremacy.

That does not whites are better or superior. That means that we live under your system

I'm going down.

Just because you are racist and hate white people does not mean all whites hate black people.

Racism is an institutional arrangement, maintained by policies, practices and procedures (formal and informal) in which some persons have more or less opportunity than others and in which some ppl receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective race.

I'm not smarter than the white supremacist. Why ? Because I'm under their system of white supremacy

Why ? Because we are under their system and we have not figured how to get out of that system.

Some where down the line. We fked up. I don't get into ego-shit when I talk about white supremacy.

That does not whites are better or superior. That means that we live under your system

When did the definition of racism change to mean institutional racism? I see that a lot.

I'm going down.

Powerful.

I'm going down.

Babbling nonsense

I'm going down.

When did the definition of racism change to mean institutional racism? I see that a lot.
Because he is black he thinks he can make up his own definition

I'm going down.

Powerful.
What is powerful about his nonsense? He admitted to being racist so he ASSumes all whites are. Being white doesn’t make anything MY SYSTEM

What is powerful about his nonsense? He admitted to being racist so he ASSumes all whites are. Being white doesn’t make anything MY SYSTEM
Yes I suspect that all white people are racist. Why ? Because there is no master list of who is and isn't racist. So yes I suspect that all whites are racist.

You'll say things like “It does not matter what colour you are – white, black, green or purple. It is the person that counts.” Yes, unless a blk person want to marry your daughter, live next door to you or work for you.

Then suddenly it is no longer the “person” that counts, but one’s “background” or “values”. Suddenly.

Yours is the kind of racism that believes that blacks don't work hard, do not care about their neighbourhoods, are naturally violent, lack intelligence and morals.

So it is no longer racism anymore but just being hard-headed or realistic.

I know how you think. In fact I know exactly how you think. I know how your gonna respond to this. I know how your mind works.

Yes I suspect that all white people are racist. Why ? Because there is no master list of who is and isn't racist. So yes I suspect that all whites are racist.

You'll say things like “It does not matter what colour you are – white, black, green or purple. It is the person that counts.” Yes, unless a blk person want to marry your daughter, live next door to you or work for you.

Then suddenly it is no longer the “person” that counts, but one’s “background” or “values”. Suddenly.

Yours is the kind of racism that believes that blacks don't work hard, do not care about their neighbourhoods, are naturally violent, lack intelligence and morals.

I know how you think. In fact I know exactly how you think. I know how your gonna respond to this. I know how your mind works.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You don't know shit about me. I have a niece married to a black man and they have an awesome son. I have cousins married to black men.You are just reflecting your hatred as if everyone feels the same as you do. Pity.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That is sorry to thank someone for posting bullshit.

I have a niece married to a black man and they have an awesome son.
Can you see the insanity ?

It's like a wife beater saying "I have no problem with women. My brother married one"

All that means is that your niece happened to like that individual black person. I suspect that she's still a white supremacist.

That tells me nothing about what she thinks of black people as a group. Some of the biggest white supremacist have been whites with black or non-white partners.

Charles Murray who co-wrote the "The Bell Curve". That best selling book that basically was out to prove how stupid black people are

220px-TheBellCurve.gif

He's married to an Asian woman and had kids to her.

FZ9n1rpwWsEC0Bt6Q8Q6_MPQoJP4U6Xx5vJehjuKrsrP-H3nLGoD4vaiXTatUSGs4lETXNTd4niYNqcNTv2EPwUdG_EpSCbVuuPsiiWqhXwySlEia-tCWcm60VweFlGsU4RbmdfNRD66c-g1cmr6hK_cBRfyAPeviiw-3KyqCCvZ864HQItiNM8PCdrikMrmAoiEQYmgKAytR0dUndZsNK4nOSdFVki2in_dWsUmtwRa9v6QKFhhX70FpA18qGznuwLhftja8Sx4sckq8y6nk8vAP0-xpDTxEgmg3czB12PWaQLPMTIEsdF8ME3qWLE30jZ5L02KJe7BgcXMSLFdr8S1W8OtSMGDdW8z91BntXa8wsgxgn7e0H9Gi4DXrEYjAMWV45XMO-RMFc9kqcdTiD8sJdyQE2U5B4pnL2BZYSj_xmeY8SEWsxQqBx2fuCGyWfBun3fcpaKRn2zKA7wraPlNTrMdN4CsEPW-nTF9bGWWsHlAsC8vvJ3sM6dzi5DUle8OpXlvswsQPny57k1JfPYv32qXYKV4mkuAmiYP20CvX80aEh0VwYHO5mOSIIJiq4DH0HZ9SDbB7jjMk04ACOHJsRrW066ctyjpAVFc_whpF9qogSAe5muzjnLcNZZu4tp6g9kDfdF7E56Vf7tPtN4U5Ti7EW4=w624-h394-no

Richard Spencer (T
he self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right") was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly what many suspect was a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

DT7uWOLVoAAf2rc.jpg

DT7uZoPVAAA94fL.jpg

This is a man talks about how races should be separated. So why does he want a black lady in his house? Is this his girlfriend? I wouldn't be surprised. The most staunch racist white man will always seek out a self-hating Black or Asian woman to be their gutter sex thing. She's so far in a sunken place that she's swimming in a quagmire.

Gay White supremacist Milo Yanopolous married a black man

44EF28C600000578-0-image-a-23_1506881297535.jpg

Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

Racism is schizophrenia.

When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

It's gutter sex because let's be clear, that's how most whites and non blacks view sex with black people. That's why they call it "slumming" because in a white women's or man's mind they have to debase themselves in order to have sex with black person.

Frankly I don't give a flying fk if some brother tearing up your niece's white pussy.

Where is the resources ? Racism is about domination and it's also about sexually domination too.

It wouldn't surprise me if your niece got with a white man first and had his kids first to him. But now that her looks are starting to fade (if she even had them) she goes for her second option (A black man)
I have cousins married to black men.
Is all this supposed to impress me ?

First off. I don't believe you. Black people are 12% of the USA population. So you trying to tell me that 3 or 4 white women in your family are all with black men ?

I find that very hard to believe

White people have been having sex with black people for centuries. What your saying is nothing new.

Has not solved the race problem.

That needs to be thought about.

Last edited:
I have a niece married to a black man and they have an awesome son.
Can you see the insanity ?

It's like a wife beater saying "I have no problem with women. My brother married one"

All that means is that your niece happened to like that individual black person. I suspect that she's still a white supremacist.

That tells me nothing about what she thinks of black people as a group. Some of the biggest white supremacist have been whites with black or non-white partners.

Charles Murray who co-wrote the "The Bell Curve". That best selling book that basically was out to prove how stupid black people are

220px-TheBellCurve.gif

He's married to an Asian woman and had kids to her.

FZ9n1rpwWsEC0Bt6Q8Q6_MPQoJP4U6Xx5vJehjuKrsrP-H3nLGoD4vaiXTatUSGs4lETXNTd4niYNqcNTv2EPwUdG_EpSCbVuuPsiiWqhXwySlEia-tCWcm60VweFlGsU4RbmdfNRD66c-g1cmr6hK_cBRfyAPeviiw-3KyqCCvZ864HQItiNM8PCdrikMrmAoiEQYmgKAytR0dUndZsNK4nOSdFVki2in_dWsUmtwRa9v6QKFhhX70FpA18qGznuwLhftja8Sx4sckq8y6nk8vAP0-xpDTxEgmg3czB12PWaQLPMTIEsdF8ME3qWLE30jZ5L02KJe7BgcXMSLFdr8S1W8OtSMGDdW8z91BntXa8wsgxgn7e0H9Gi4DXrEYjAMWV45XMO-RMFc9kqcdTiD8sJdyQE2U5B4pnL2BZYSj_xmeY8SEWsxQqBx2fuCGyWfBun3fcpaKRn2zKA7wraPlNTrMdN4CsEPW-nTF9bGWWsHlAsC8vvJ3sM6dzi5DUle8OpXlvswsQPny57k1JfPYv32qXYKV4mkuAmiYP20CvX80aEh0VwYHO5mOSIIJiq4DH0HZ9SDbB7jjMk04ACOHJsRrW066ctyjpAVFc_whpF9qogSAe5muzjnLcNZZu4tp6g9kDfdF7E56Vf7tPtN4U5Ti7EW4=w624-h394-no

Richard Spencer (T
he self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right") was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly what many suspect was a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

DT7uWOLVoAAf2rc.jpg

DT7uZoPVAAA94fL.jpg

This is a man talks about how races should be separated. So why does he want a black lady in his house? Is this his girlfriend? I wouldn't be surprised. The most staunch racist white man will always seek out a self-hating Black or Asian woman to be their gutter sex thing. She's so far in a sunken place that she's swimming in a quagmire.

Gay White supremacist Milo Yanopolous married a black man

44EF28C600000578-0-image-a-23_1506881297535.jpg

Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

Racism is schizophrenia.

When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

It's gutter sex because let's be clear, that's how most whites and non blacks view sex with black people. That's why they call it "slumming" because in a white women's or man's mind they have to debase themselves in order to have sex with black person.

Frankly I don't give a flying fk if some brother tearing up your niece's white pussy.

Where is the resources ? Racism is about domination and it's also about sexually domination too.

It wouldn't surprise me if your niece got with a white man first and had his kids first to him. But now that her looks are starting to fade (if she even had them) she goes for her second option (A black man)
I have cousins married to black men.
Is all this supposed to impress me ?

First off. I don't believe you. Black people are 12% of the USA population. So you trying to tell me that 3 or 4 white women in your family are all with black men ?

I find that very hard to believe

White people have been having sex with black people for centuries. What your saying is nothing new.

Has not solved the race problem.

That needs to be thought about.
More stupidity. My niece and cousins love their spouses, their spouses families,their kids, etc. They are not white supremacists. Just because you hate whites,does not mean all whites hate blacks. It is a sad, pitiful existence you have.

Forum List

Back