White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

You are too racist to have white people in your life.
And you as a white person : still gets the job, still get the house, still get the loan, your white kids don't get their brains blown.

So tell me how is black people hating white people affecting your life ?

And you as a white person : still gets the job, still get the house, still get the loan, your white kids don't get their brains blown.

Pull up your pants. Speak proper English. Drop the bad attitude. Then you might get the loan.

Pull up your pants. Speak proper English. Drop the bad attitude. Then you might get the loan.
White supremacists used to lynch black men in suits. Most of the black people that were lynched and hung were black business owners who didn't know there place.

Even in the modern day. Barack Obama pants didn't sag. He spoke perfect English. He didn't have bad attitude. Say what you want about his polices but him Obama personally ? There was not 1% of scandal on him (unlike the guy in the oval office right) but did that stop him getting racism ?

Last edited:

White supremacists used to lynch black men in suits. Most of the black people that were lynched and hung were black business owners who didn't know there place.

Even in the modern day. Barack Obama pants didn't sag. He spoke perfect English. He didn't have bad attitude. There was not 1% of scandal on him (unlike the guy in the oval office right) but did that stop him getting racism ?

Are you really trying to say that Barack Obama was oppressed?

Of course Obama course was oppressed.

Why ? Because we live under a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is having the ability to punish and reward so everything that Barack Obama had could have been taken away in a second by the white supremacist when they wanted.

Power isn’t given. It must be taken. Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant he had NO POWER AT ALL.

No group that is smart enough to be in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy or diminish their power

Why ? Because we live under a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is having the ability to punish and reward so everything that Barack Obama had could have been taken away in a second by the white supremacist when they wanted.

Power isn’t given. It must be taken. Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant he had NO POWER AT ALL.

No group that is smart enough to be in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy or diminish their power

If "white supremacy" allowed Obama to become president, then why does it allow immigration to reduce the white ethnic majority?

It says playback isnt available on other sites.
You failed at this thread, much like you do life
LOL@marcATL
It says right on the link "Watch this video on YouTube"
Try that. It works.
I think you are the one that failed.

Thanks for supporting what i said. Dumbfuck :lol:
There are many YouTube videos that don't allow embedding on other sites. It's SOP. You still failed.
I didnt fail at anything, you idiot.
You literally proved me correct.
Thanks. I dont need backup, but a little help never hurts
:lol:
And you are still failing to address the point of the OP because you too busy whining over dumb shit like a bitch

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?
1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
This is why people resist dialogues on race, because of assholes like you!
Agreed.

buggers. Look who is leading in the pact of the Democrat race for president!

Jebus this poster is so partisan, he is blind to reality.

There are three times more police and judges and prisons now than there were in the seventies due to ONE MAN!

So are you Trumpers admitting that Biden is racist?

Because doesn't that make it harder for you idiots to claim that Obama is some radical racist black supremacist if he picked Biden as his VP and Hillary as his Sec of State?

Trumpers never think shit thru, they just throw bullshit labels out there and hope no one makes them explain their delusions

If "white supremacy" allowed Obama to become president, then why does it allow immigration to reduce the white ethnic majority?
They say whites may become 50% of the US population by the latter part of the 21 century. That's Anglo whites. There are many Latino's who can pass as white so there real number is probably in the 60%-70% range

But for arguments sake let's just stick with the 50% white

This idea that white people will have no influence on the culture at 50%.

Even though they would still be the largest racial group by far in the United States.

But you think white can’t hang on at 50% ? When these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians or 12% of blacks.

Their cultures are doing quite well at being celebrated. But whites can’t do that at 50% ?

If that's what you think then you must think that white ppl are a pathetic group of people if you think whites can’t maintain their influence at 50%.

They say whites may become 50% of the US population by the latter part of the 21 century. That's Anglo whites. There are many Latino's who can pass as white so there real number is probably in the 60%-70% range

But for arguments sake let's just stick with the 50% white

This idea that white people will have no influence on the culture at 50%.

Even though they would still be the largest racial group by far in the United States.

But you think white can’t hang on at 50% ? When these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians or 12% of blacks.

Their cultures are doing quite well at being celebrated. But whites can’t do that at 50% ?

If that's what you think then you must think that white ppl are a pathetic group of people if you think whites can’t maintain their influence at 50%.

I'm stuck on the bit where a nation run by white supremacy would give up its former 90% white majority and settle for 50%.

Where's the logic in that?

I'm stuck on the bit where a nation run by white supremacy would give up its former 90% white majority and settle for 50%.

Where's the logic in that?
White supremacy is not about numbers

Your argument is a stupid as saying "There are more prisoners than guards in Prison. So if we get more prisoners in this prison. They may take over"

White supremacy is about power and dominance. In south Africa the apartheid system was maintained even though that country is around 80% black and non-white.

White supremacy is about having enough people on the same code, the same mindset.

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.

2. Fake Negro Poster
a. Every post is about racism

1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
Agreed.

There are three times more police and judges and prisons now than there were in the seventies due to ONE MAN!

Because doesn't that make it harder for you idiots to claim that Obama is some radical racist black supremacist if he picked Biden as his VP and Hillary as his Sec of State?

Trumpers never think shit thru, they just throw bullshit labels out there and hope no one makes them explain their delusions

All political elites seek to use in-group/out-group differences to divide the body politic. It isn't necessarily "racism." They are above all that. They don't give a shit about any of that. For them, it is simply about power.

Right now, the Republicans are using illegal immigrants. The Democrats are using rich white patriarchy and capitalism.

None of their leaders really give a shit as long as they stay in power.

1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
Agreed.

All political elites seek to use in-group/out-group differences to divide the body politic. It isn't necessarily "racism." They are above all that. They don't give a shit about any of that. For them, it is simply about power.

Right now, the Republicans are using illegal immigrants. The Democrats are using rich white patriarchy and capitalism.

None of their leaders really give a shit as long as they stay in power.

I don't think all of the political elite are actually that elite, but for the more sophisticated among them, this is probably true.

You don't know me to tell me what I do or do not get. If your kids get their brains blown out it is usually by your thug criminals in your own neighborhoods.

My question is, what should happen to that white cop for doing this?

Based on this short video, he should be in prison. However, that is based on this one short video. The host of the video is being hyperbolic when he claims the cop wants to kill the young man, but the cop, based on this video alone, had no legit reason to do to that young man what he did.

Obama had no less power than any other president.

You don't know me to tell me what I do or do not get. If your kids get their brains blown out it is usually by your thug criminals in your own neighborhoods.
Being black is the crime to the white supremacists like yourself. The fact we are not white is the crime to you.

Forum List

Back