White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.

It says playback isnt available on other sites.
You failed at this thread, much like you do life
LOL@marcATL

LOL@marcATL
It says right on the link "Watch this video on YouTube"
Try that. It works.
I think you are the one that failed.

LOL@marcATL
Try that. It works.

Thanks for supporting what i said. Dumbfuck :lol:
There are many YouTube videos that don't allow embedding on other sites. It's SOP. You still failed.

LOL@marcATL
Try that. It works.

There are many YouTube videos that don't allow embedding on other sites. It's SOP. You still failed.
I didnt fail at anything, you idiot.
You literally proved me correct.
Thanks. I dont need backup, but a little help never hurts
:lol:

LOL@marcATL
Go to YouTube.

Don't let the estblishment control your mind.

marc has it right.

That cop is a dumb ass and should be fired ASAP.

I would like a bit more info on what caused the confrontation, but I watched the clip a dozen times.

I didn't finish listening to the commentary, it's sort of hard to take a guy the uses words like, "race soldier" seriously.

OTH, there IS a serious problem, we all know this. It has to do with how the in-group interacts with the out-group. It is not about "racism" anymore. It is about power and control, that is all.
Evolution of in-group favoritism

The Police Are Still Out of Control
I should know.
The Police Are Still Out of Control
By FRANK SERPICO

". . . . Over the years, politicians who wanted to make a difference didn’t. They were too beholden to the police unions and the police vote. I wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton in 1994 addressing this very issue, saying that honest cops have never been rewarded, and maybe there ought to be a medal for them. He wrote back, but nothing changed. In New York City, then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg professed that things were going to change, but in the end he went right along with his commissioner, Ray Kelly, who was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Kelly had been a sergeant when I was on the force, and he’d known about the corruption, as did Murphy.

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too.

Only a few years ago, a cop who was in the same 81st Precinct I started in, Adrian Schoolcraft, was actually taken to a psych ward and handcuffed to a gurney for six days after he tried to complain about corruption – they wanted him to keep to a quota of summonses, and he wasn’t complying. No one would have believed him except he hid a tape recorder in his room, and recorded them making their demands. Now he’s like me, an outcast.

Every time I speak out on topics of police corruption and brutality, there are inevitably critics who say that I am out of touch and that I am old enough to be the grandfather of many of the cops who are currently on the force. But I’ve kept up the struggle, working with lamp lighters to provide them with encouragement and guidance; serving as an expert witness to describe the tactics that police bureaucracies use to wear them down psychologically; testifying in support of independent boards; developing educational guidance to young minority citizens on how to respond to police officers; working with the American Civil Liberties Union to expose the abuses of stun-gun technology in prisons; and lecturing in more high schools, colleges and reform schools than I can remember. A little over a decade ago, when I was a presenter at the Top Cops Award event hosted by TV host John Walsh, several police officers came up to me, hugged me and then whispered in my ear, “I gotta talk to you.”

Seriously? Someone too scared to go to the USO on shore patrol?!

1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
Democrats are just as big of a part of the problem. They are beholden to the police unions and other unions. Corruption of the establishment is endemic. You just don't get it.

th

LOL@marcATL
Try that. It works.

If you click on the underlined sentence in the top 1/3 of the screen that reads: watch this video on YouTube

1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
This is why people resist dialogues on race, because of assholes like you!

LOL@marcATL
Try that. It works.

If you click on the underlined sentence in the top 1/3 of the screen that reads: watch this video on YouTube
No shit.
I was trying to fuck with marc about the video he posted NOT playing. You people are crazy

Try that. It works.

No shit.
I was trying to fuck with marc about the video he posted NOT playing. You people are crazy
Your attempt at wit made you look stupid.

No shit.
Your attempt at wit made you look stupid.
It still didnt play. He posted a video that didnt play and you had to go to a different site. He still failed and you are still an asshole.

The video clip doesn't give nearly enough information to know if the officer used excessive force. What led him to grab the boy in the first place?

The same is true about whether race played a factor. Did the white kids get treated differently, or were their actions different than the boy who was grabbed, leading to a different reaction?

This isn't to say that this incident wasn't either excessive force or that the officer didn't treat the kids differently based on their races, rather I'm pointing out that the clip doesn't give enough information to make such a judgement.

Forum List

Back