White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

It says playback isnt available on other sites.
You failed at this thread, much like you do life
LOL@marcATL
Mine said watch it on YouTube. And I did. And the white kid grabbed the cop and jumped up in his face and right away the cop calmed down. And the cop had his hand on the neck of the black kid and looked like he was about to slam the kids face down on his car.
Don’t lie you couldn’t watch it. So sick of right wing lies. Just tired of them. I understand that’s all they have, but it’s awful.

The cop should go beat the shot out of the black kids parents
Why?
I see the cop going to make an arrest, or frisk,, the black kid began to resist.. the cop can’t allow the kid to pull out a gun.. you have to be physical.. the white kids need a beating also.. no respect

At least the white kids were smart enough to tell him not to resist like he was doing in the beginning.
And dont grab him like that? Like what? By the back of the neck?
How the fuck do you choke someone by grabbing the back of their neck?
And of course you have the selective editing where we dont see what led up to the incident.

More blacks behaving badly ...what a shock.

Here's an example of seemingly selective reaction based on race. From that video you got "blacks behaving badly"? What, specifically, did the black boy do that you consider behaving badly, and why don't you consider what the white boy and girl did to be behaving badly?

We dont know what led up to the altercation,selective editing.
He resisted until his white friends told him not to which was smart.
And yes once those white kids got in the cops face they deserved a tasing or some pepper spray.

The resisting was very minor. Regardless, however, you said it was "more blacks behaving badly." Since you've just pointed out that the whites also behaved badly, why did you feel the need to make such a statement? Why not say it was kids behaving badly?

There are bad cops just like there are bad people. I support prosecuting anyone who breaks the law.

I've simply noticed that your outrage only seems to extend to white people doing bad things to black people.
Currently, these bastard cops get away w/absolutely too much.

All under the bogus excuse of "I was afraid for my life!"

More need to be punished, and punished HARSHLY!!!
We have to disagree on this. It’s not about punishment. It’s about education and training.
Of course the the cop is racist. Most Republicans are and the cop is probably a Republican. I don’t know that, I just assume it because the cop was clearly a racist and was attacking a black child.
And the GOP is clearly the party of white.

But even racists can be trained to not show racism on the job.

There are bad cops just like there are bad people. I support prosecuting anyone who breaks the law.

I've simply noticed that your outrage only seems to extend to white people doing bad things to black people.
Currently, these bastard cops get away w/absolutely too much.

All under the bogus excuse of "I was afraid for my life!"

More need to be punished, and punished HARSHLY!!!
We have to disagree on this. It’s not about punishment. It’s about education and training.
Of course the the cop is racist. Most Republicans are and the cop is probably a Republican. I don’t know that, I just assume it because the cop was clearly a racist and was attacking a black child.

When in doubt, generalize and blame Republicans! :lol:

The cop should go beat the shot out of the black kids parents
Why?
I see the cop going to make an arrest, or frisk,, the black kid began to resist.. the cop can’t allow the kid to pull out a gun.. you have to be physical.. the white kids need a beating also.. no respect

At least the white kids were smart enough to tell him not to resist like he was doing in the beginning.
And of course you have the selective editing where we dont see what led up to the incident.

Here's an example of seemingly selective reaction based on race. From that video you got "blacks behaving badly"? What, specifically, did the black boy do that you consider behaving badly, and why don't you consider what the white boy and girl did to be behaving badly?

And yes once those white kids got in the cops face they deserved a tasing or some pepper spray.
Is that your answer? Brutalize children? Is that how they learn by tazing them and pepper spraying them or torturing them in some other way? And what is the lesson they’re learning? That hurting people is the way you get your way?
You may feel safe and think brutalizing minorities is great. Teaches them a lesson. But it doesn’t teach them a lesson, it makes them your enemy.

You can't train that out of them, it has to be beaten out of them.

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?
1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
a. Democrats.

b. Klu Klux Klan.

Still racists after all these years.

My question is, what should happen to that white cop for doing this?

What ought to happen is clarification of this incident. Barring that, how does one choke a dog anyway? In other news, this incident occurred quite close to home. Notice, if you will, just how sanitized was the reporting on the event. See, 300+ young fellas decided it'd be a great idea to riot after an event at a local mall, an activity which included destroying private property of mall goers, massive fights in the parking lot, etc. Those fellas of yours, my what well behaved youth . . .

Large police presence responds to hundreds of juveniles at mall

Wondrous, ain't it how the English language is hybridized to fit an ideology. Rioters become "juveniles". A dictatorship of political correctness.

Typical of the OP.
Entire thread comes off as...
images (80).jpeg
And whitey too.

It says playback isnt available on other sites.
You failed at this thread, much like you do life
LOL@marcATL
Mine said watch it on YouTube. And I did. And the white kid grabbed the cop and jumped up in his face and right away the cop calmed down. And the cop had his hand on the neck of the black kid and looked like he was about to slam the kids face down on his car.
Don’t lie you couldn’t watch it. So sick of right wing lies. Just tired of them. I understand that’s all they have, but it’s awful.
I didnt say i couldnt watch, ya damn liar.
The irony of your post is hilarious

The resisting was very minor. Regardless, however, you said it was "more blacks behaving badly." Since you've just pointed out that the whites also behaved badly, why did you feel the need to make such a statement? Why not say it was kids behaving badly?

If ya wanna go by percentages we can.
You can bet the white kids are lefty little shits with white guilt and zero life experience.

You never act aggressive to a cop when he's trying to detain someone. It's a damn good way to get your ass kicked by the PO PO .....if you're lucky.

Is that your answer? Brutalize children? Is that how they learn by tazing them and pepper spraying them or torturing them in some other way? And what is the lesson they’re learning? That hurting people is the way you get your way?
You may feel safe and think brutalizing minorities is great. Teaches them a lesson. But it doesn’t teach them a lesson, it makes them your enemy.

Here's a thought......
Blacks should stop committing crimes at staggering levels and the cops would no longer be hypersensitive when confronting them.

Maybe this will bring some clarity.....
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Forum List

Back