White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?
1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

What a pathetic victim you are.

There are many YouTube videos that don't allow embedding on other sites. It's SOP. You still failed.
I didnt fail at anything, you idiot.
You literally proved me correct.
Thanks. I dont need backup, but a little help never hurts
:lol:
If you click on the underlined sentence in the top 1/3 of the screen that reads: watch this video on YouTube
No shit.
I was trying to fuck with marc about the video he posted NOT playing. You people are crazy
Your attempt at wit made you look stupid.
It still didnt play. He posted a video that didnt play and you had to go to a different site. He still failed and you are still an asshole.
OK Skippy...

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?
1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
This is why people resist dialogues on race, because of assholes like you!
Agreed.

buggers. Look who is leading in the pact of the Democrat race for president!

Jebus this poster is so partisan, he is blind to reality.

There are three times more police and judges and prisons now than there were in the seventies due to ONE MAN!

Where's the whole clip of the incident.

We don't know how he treated anyone.

Did he just say "Ok, whitey, we're all good"

nope, he's pointing his finger at the kid telling him he's going to jail and talking into his mic calling for backup when the clip is cut off, ie, we don't know what happened at all.

He did exactly the right thing from a self-defense standpoint by keeping his distance until backup shows up or the situation de-escalates. He has the range weapons and has multiple parties to deal with. Wrestling is not his best option at that point.

This is propaganda which does not in any way attempt to show or tell the entire story, based on some race baiting guy using terms like "race soldier" posting some inflammatory material to his site for gullibles to pick up and stroke their confirmation bias with it.

lame-O

My question is, what should happen to that white cop for doing this?

The cop should go beat the shot out of the black kids parents

Why?

I see the cop going to make an arrest, or frisk,, the black kid began to resist.. the cop can’t allow the kid to pull out a gun.. you have to be physical.. the white kids need a beating also.. no respect

That's why I said, I need more information about the stop.

In America, we have something called the Forth Amendment.

What is the reasonable cause? If there was none, then yes, the peace officer needs to be booted.

Honestly ? I don't like the whole missisipi burning thing. That is whites coming n saving black friend bullshit.

Black ppl have no friends.

I've never had a white friend in my life. Nor do I want one.

The thing is you don't get points for doing something you should b doing.

I mean - Is the bar that low for white ppl ? That they should get a cookie for doing something they do ?

He should b stopping the police from being violent to his blk friend.

U get no points from me for that.

Why?

I see the cop going to make an arrest, or frisk,, the black kid began to resist.. the cop can’t allow the kid to pull out a gun.. you have to be physical.. the white kids need a beating also.. no respect

At least the white kids were smart enough to tell him not to resist like he was doing in the beginning.
And dont grab him like that? Like what? By the back of the neck?
How the fuck do you choke someone by grabbing the back of their neck?
And of course you have the selective editing where we dont see what led up to the incident.

More blacks behaving badly ...what a shock.

Why?

At least the white kids were smart enough to tell him not to resist like he was doing in the beginning.
And of course you have the selective editing where we dont see what led up to the incident.

Here's an example of seemingly selective reaction based on race. From that video you got "blacks behaving badly"? What, specifically, did the black boy do that you consider behaving badly, and why don't you consider what the white boy and girl did to be behaving badly?

Why?

Here's an example of seemingly selective reaction based on race. From that video you got "blacks behaving badly"? What, specifically, did the black boy do that you consider behaving badly, and why don't you consider what the white boy and girl did to be behaving badly?

We dont know what led up to the altercation,selective editing.
He resisted until his white friends told him not to which was smart.
And yes once those white kids got in the cops face they deserved a tasing or some pepper spray.

Do you ever post about or complain about horrific acts committed by black people? Or does your outrage extend only to malfeasance committed by cops?

Do you ever post about or complain about horrific acts committed by black people? Or does your outrage extend only to malfeasance committed by cops?
These bastards are licensed to kill.

So I believe they need to have more scrutiny.

Whenever a black person commits any crime, even for the most minute thing, he, or she, is quickly arrested and dealt with the HARSHEST possible punishment.

WTF are you squealing and moaning about now?

You know, it really shouldn't matter what color the cop is, or what color the person being apprehended is. If the cop uses too much force, or deadly force when there is no reason for it, they should be held to account, and fired if necessary.

Like I said, we hold the military to more account than police are. But, that is probably because the military doesn't have a big assed union like the police do.

These bastards are licensed to kill.

So I believe they need to have more scrutiny.

Whenever a black person commits any crime, even for the most minute thing, he, or she, is quickly arrested and dealt with the HARSHEST possible punishment.

WTF are you squealing and moaning about now?

There are bad cops just like there are bad people. I support prosecuting anyone who breaks the law.

I've simply noticed that your outrage only seems to extend to white people doing bad things to black people.

There are bad cops just like there are bad people. I support prosecuting anyone who breaks the law.

I've simply noticed that your outrage only seems to extend to white people doing bad things to black people.
Currently, these bastard cops get away w/absolutely too much.

All under the bogus excuse of "I was afraid for my life!"

More need to be punished, and punished HARSHLY!!!

Yep, that's all.

How about a government official that sends dozens of classified materials through a non-government email, should they be prosecuted too?
45's daughter is guilty of that.

Throw her ass in the slammer!

Currently, these bastard cops get away w/absolutely too much.

All under the bogus excuse of "I was afraid for my life!"

More need to be punished, and punished HARSHLY!!!

There are bad cops out there. I've met a couple of them. I support prosecuting cops that break the law. I support firing cops that shouldn't be cops. With that said, there are a lot of good cops. Do you agree or disagree?

Forum List

Back