BREAKING : U.S. House of Representatives has voted for Ukraine support bill with overwhelmingly majority. A huge day. Keep up your work!

We sacrifice money, Ukraine sacrifices blood.

All the oligarchs in the US and Ukraine get wealthy.

Super.
so wrong so wrong MAGA - man....
GLGai2EWgAAMrr8.jpg

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Hopefully the EU and Britain also go-ahead and give the frozen orc money to Ukraine ASAP. Terrible that UK has not spent all the 900 million they promised on arms for Ukraine.
Ukraine is an issue for the US, only to the extent that is an issue for our NATO allies.

I have always been on Ukraine's side, but European countries have not stepped up, and the US should not bear the entire burden of supplying Ukraine.

NATO does not appear to be interested in a Ukraine win- it's probably time to recognize the writing on the wall...

Ukraine is an issue for the US, only to the extent that is an issue for our NATO allies.

I have always been on Ukraine's side, but European countries have not stepped up, and the US should not bear the entire burden of supplying Ukraine.

NATO does not appear to be interested in a Ukraine win- it's probably time to recognize the writing on the wall...
When the US is finally moving, dictators are trembling. The Kaiser , Bolsheviks and Hitler experienced this...

1714428078333.png

1714428177012.png

When the US is finally moving...
Well your graphics illustrate my point.

We have already contributed more than the rest of NATO and the EU combined. The EU Council announces some big goals, but no one is actually making them happen.

If the EU and the rest of NATO doesn't see a threat, why should the US? This is a problem for D.C., the American people need to see that other countries have a dog in this hunt...

Well your graphics illustrate my point.

We have already contributed more than the rest of NATO and the EU combined. The EU Council announces some big goals, but no one is actually making them happen.

If the EU and the rest of NATO doesn't see a threat, why should the US? This is a problem for D.C., the American people need to see that other countries have a dog in this hunt...
EU is a pacifistic mess, our only hope that the heads (balls) of Americans are in better shape . But I am not 100% on this as well ...just read the comments here :

EU is a pacifistic mess, our only hope that the heads (balls) of Americans are in better shape . But I am not 100% on this as well ...just read the comments here :
Peskov's fever dreams don't even deserve a response. Russia simply does not have the capacity to conduct expeditionary warfare.

They can't even defeat a poorly-equipped neighbor on their own border...

Peskov's fever dreams don't even deserve a response. Russia simply does not have the capacity to conduct expeditionary warfare.

They can't even defeat a poorly-equipped neighbor on their own border...
ITS not just peskov , its part of Mongol - Muscovite mentality .
Moscow empire no longer sees or supports the stabilizing value of treaties

do you think US has balls , and will fight the "strong - ivan" - rapists invaders in the real war- war situation ?
ps
1714474407479.jpeg

Sad that the only thing that will be accomplished is that more people will die.

Moscow 🇷🇺 horde SUCKS AT WAT, ITS war record : -1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008

They can't even defeat a poorly equipped neighbor on their own border...
Ivanstein, the WASPs' New Scapegoat

The silly media keep repeating this little-guy narrative. The Ewe Cronyans have been given a world-class military by the Globalist world-seekers. This is why Putin delayed the recovery of the Ukraine for twenty years. He knew what he was getting into when he finally had enough of Cold War II instigated by Daddy Bush.

ITS not just peskov , its part of Mongol - Muscovite mentality .
Every muscovite with a megaphone can shout it out, that doesn't translate into the capability to conduct expeditionary warfare by a State with an economy the size of Italy. Let alone take territory from the US.

Every muscovite with a megaphone can shout it out, that doesn't translate into the capability to conduct expeditionary warfare by a State with an economy the size of Italy. Let alone take territory from the US.
i am sure that 🇷🇺 they have smaller than Spanish economy nowadays. I hope you are right , and I am wrong, and US ´LL FIGHT the aggressor. ´cos if i am right .....🌏⚰️

Forum List

Back