When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

FVTuJ_KXoAEiZ6C.jpg

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking one celebrity having children with multiple women -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as a as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

OMG,, he has two more children?? that rat bastard,,

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

Its good that Mr Walker is getting the same treatment as Mrs Boebert for breaching the nuclear family norm. It shows that America is growing up and not just hating on women for fucking around.

He's got you scared. Good.
So is this like a popular Trumper deflection??

If someone acknowledges a TRUE thing that happens, just say the very fact that you acknowledged it means that person is scared?

So what does that say about the 92828372737 different posts about Biden everyday?? Yall scared?? and don't get me started on Hunter's laptop...yall must be scared shitless behind that....

Remember the 84754373747 posts about AOC everyday when she was running for office?? and the 82737623643 posts after she won....was all of that fear??

Sorry, I will keep clowning Republican hypocrisy every chance I get...

So is this like a popular Trumper deflection??

If someone acknowledges a TRUE thing that happens, just say the very fact that you acknowledged it means that person is scared?

So what does that say about the 92828372737 different posts about Biden everyday?? Yall scared?? and don't get me started on Hunter's laptop...yall must be scared shitless behind that....

Remember the 84754373747 posts about AOC everyday when she was running for office?? and the 82737623643 posts after she won....was all of that fear??

Sorry, I will keep clowning Republican hypocrisy every chance I get...
I personally don't care about Hershel Walker's sins. I care that he's not a democrat.

It's quite funny, really, people on either side become arbiters of morality when it comes to the personal relationships of the politicians they support.
But the ignorance leftists seem to employ far exceeds my ability to comprehend. Like this, with Warnock.

These Walker threads are becoming daily things....look dems, we get it....you don't like African-Americans that aren't on the plantation anymore.

Actually I liked Herman Cain. I even voted for him in the Primary. I know. You have no idea who he is.

My objection to Herschel Walker has more to do with his psychiatric issues. Issues not mentioned by one RW type. What do you think about it? Or are you waiting to be told what to think?

Actually I liked Herman Cain. I even voted for him in the Primary. I know. You have no idea who he is.

My objection to Herschel Walker has more to do with his psychiatric issues. Issues not mentioned by one RW type. What do you think about it? Or are you waiting to be told what to think?
Yes, I am well aware of the late Herman Cain.

Mental health is important....I am glad Walker was able to finally get properly diagnosis and the proper treatment that helps. A lot of people never get help, because so many (obviously you are one of them) give mental health disorders a unnecessary stigma. Walker, once he got proper treatment has been an advocate for mental health...I think that's heroic

These Walker threads are becoming daily things....look dems, we get it....you don't like African-Americans that aren't on the plantation anymore.
The marching orders have been bandied out. All the networks will be spewing the same identical statements on Walker.

Forum List

Back