When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

Yes, I am well aware of the late Herman Cain.

Mental health is important....I am glad Walker was able to finally get properly diagnosis and the proper treatment that helps. A lot of people never get help, because so many (obviously you are one of them) give mental health disorders a unnecessary stigma. Walker, once he got proper treatment has been an advocate for mental health...I think that's heroic

The problem isn’t that he was diagnosed and is getting treatment. The problem is that the extreme stress and long hours of the average Senator that the condition will certainly affect him more than usual.

But it isn’t me that is the problem. I’m not voting again. Or I should say ever again. While Republicans have a significant advantage with Biden polling badly Walker still barely breaks even.

Think about that. While Kemp has a 5 point lead Walker is breaking even.

The problem isn’t that he was diagnosed and is getting treatment. The problem is that the extreme stress and long hours of the average Senator that the condition will certainly affect him more than usual.

But it isn’t me that is the problem. I’m not voting again. Or I should say ever again. While Republicans have a significant advantage with Biden polling badly Walker still barely breaks even.

Think about that. While Kemp has a 5 point lead Walker is breaking even.
Sorry…extreme hours of a Senator?? haha amd stress? haha

but argument sake…i have seen no evidence to suggest that people with his mental health disorder under proper treatment can’t handle stress…please provide something to support that…other wise it is people like you with your bigotry and prejudice

Yes, I am well aware of the late Herman Cain.

Mental health is important....I am glad Walker was able to finally get properly diagnosis and the proper treatment that helps. A lot of people never get help, because so many (obviously you are one of them) give mental health disorders a unnecessary stigma. Walker, once he got proper treatment has been an advocate for mental health...I think that's heroic
Too many concussions

No treatment for that

Too many concussions

No treatment for that
oh so now it’s not mental health but concussions

how many did he have?

you think he’s the first person to serve in govt that played football?

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

Now the left cares about Black men taking care of their children ? Fucking hypocrites. This has nothing to do with Walkers children and everything to do with a Black man not acting the way the Democratic party mandates for minorities.

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

If only he was a rapist and kid sniffer like Biden.

View attachment 658755

Mr. Walker has made a lot of money in his day, and if he is fathering and supporting a lot of children, who are you to say he shouldn't?

The libs praise Hunter Biden who fathers children and then refuses to support them.

Is this the real problem you have with the Walker children? The fact he doesn't abandon them to the care of the taxpayer like the Democrat Base does?

Mr. Walker has made a lot of money in his day, and if he is fathering and supporting a lot of children, who are you to say he shouldn't?

The libs praise Hunter Biden who fathers children and then refuses to support them.

Is this the real problem you have with the Walker children? The fact he doesn't abandon them to the care of the taxpayer like the Democrat Base does?
Well, I am not the one attacking fathers for having kids outside of marriage with multiple women, Walker's son was.....

You know his son right? The one that just found out he has 3 other siblings...

Yea, that son was attacking an even more successful and wealthy businessman, Nick Cannon -- for doing the same shit his daddy did....but I see you managed to dodge around all of that...

I bet if you found out Senator Warnock had a secret child -- you would have a WHOLE DIFFERENT ENERGY.....that is also, hypocrisy...

The part that has got to be irritating for the Democrats is with the way this country is going, bad economy and all, even Walker has a shot to win the Senate race.

Really? So why is it we knew he had one son, but didn't have a clue about the other 3. He did an interview with Killer Mike with his oldest son, why not the other 3?
um...because maybe they didn't want to be in it...maybe he doesn't think he needs to use his children as political props.

Geez.

Forum List

Back