When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

Comparing apples to Volkswagens
I am just tryiing to figure out the issue you have with him...it's because he played football and had concussions...how many did he have? So does this mean folks like Payton Manning can never run for office? John Elway? Tom Brady?

I am just tryiing to figure out the issue you have with him...it's because he played football and had concussions...how many did he have? So does this mean folks like Payton Manning can never run for office? John Elway? Tom Brady?
Uh that the guy constantly lies for starters.

Or maybe he is a deadbeat dad who really hasn't had anything to do with the other 3 children as their mothers have stated.
maybe you could find some evidence to support that claim....I think once again, you are showing your a bigot and prejudice...I doubt you'd say this about him if he were still on the plantation with you.

maybe you could find some evidence to support that claim....I think once again, you are showing your a bigot and prejudice...I doubt you'd say this about him if he were still on the plantation with you.
Hard to defend a man who is a deadbeat dad, so you are reduced to petty name calling.

this thread isn't about Joey Xiden
I guess being a Trump Humper comes with denial.

Did he graduate in the top 1% of his class?
Did he graduate Valedictorian in his HS class?
Did he work for the Cobb County PD?
Did he train at Quantico?
Did he have a dry mist that you walk through that would cure COVID?
Did he start a non profit that raised money for Veterans?

Shall I go on?

Hard to defend a man who is a deadbeat dad, so you are reduced to petty name calling.
Um...you're the one calling someone names with zero proof...but not surprised to see you attacking a successful african-american free man

I guess being a Trump Humper comes with denial.

Shall I go on?
are you asking about President Trump or soon to be Senator Walker?

Zero proof??? How am I attacking him? There are plenty of successful black men in this country and they don't lie about their success.
haha how are you attacking him? you called him a dead et dad with no proof and now say he lies about his success…everyone saw him play ball…he didn’t lie

haha how are you attacking him? you called him a dead et dad with no proof and now say he lies about his success…everyone saw him play ball…he didn’t lie
The mother says he sends a christmas gift and a birthday gift, but has not interaction with the child, what would you call that? I guess you are calling the mother a liar.

So if you can run a football it means you don't lie.

So is any of the above true?

Um...you're the one calling someone names with zero proof...but not surprised to see you attacking a successful african-american free man
4i4c4ljhyya91.png

thats your guy?

By now we all know that the president's son is a depraved junkie among other things but the left doesn't want to talk about it. Instead they go after a black guy running for office in North Carolina. What's going on? Are democrats going back to their racist roots when the Country is in chaos under a doddering old fool?

So have you found out about his 40 yr old daughter yet?? The one he lied about all of this time??

For years Herschel has only claimed to have one son...

Then we find out he has another 10 yr old child..and swore up and down, that was the only other child he had...

Then we find out he has another 13 yr old child...and swore up and down that was the only other child he had..

Then we find out he has a 40 year old daughter....

And because your dumb ass thinks he hates the same people you hate (including people who look like him and his children) -- you are willing to make yourself look stupid and deny reality....just because you think he is your "Good Negro" you can pat on the head.....

sounds more compentant then harris and xiden put together
Yea we get it, you are in a cult and are willing to look like an utter moron to prove it...

Even if it means cheering for Hitler because of how much better than Democrats you think he is....

You are a clown...

Forum List

Back