When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

So what you're saying is Walker has a bunch of illegitimate kids, and tries to keep it quite and not pay support?

Sounds like a typical black dude.

Right?
Which is amazing that republicans think a deadbeat black man, with multiple kids by multiple women, is US Senate material.

why do you think it’s typical for black guys to do what they are told?
That only goes for black republicans.
Black democrats were put in power (ie elected to federal office) to think for themselves.

Which is amazing that republicans think a deadbeat black man, with multiple kids by multiple women, is US Senate material.
why do you think having multiple kids with multiple women makes you a deadbeat or unworthy of the senate?

didn’t you all put john edwards in the senate and almost the oval? or is it simply because he is white and walker is black?

that just makes you racist

That only goes for black republicans.
Black democrats were put in power (ie elected to federal office) to think for themselves.
haha yeah…according to Harry Reid that’s not true. Obama was elected because he didn’t have a negro dialect. Not because he could think for himself

why do you think having multiple kids with multiple women makes you a deadbeat or unworthy of the senate?

didn’t you all put john edwards in the senate and almost the oval? or is it simply because he is white and walker is black?

that just makes you racist
One was qualified to be a Senator and the other one isn`t. I hope that you`re just pretending to be an ignoramus but more than likely, you`re the real deal.

One was qualified to be a Senator and the other one isn`t. I hope that you`re just pretending to be an ignoramus but more than likely, you`re the real deal.
haha yeah cause he was white…that’s why folks still call the demaklan racist

haha yeah cause he was white…that’s why folks still call the demaklan racist
Who calls the dems racist today? Just the sheet and hood Republicans. We know what the Democrats were several decades ago, and we know what the red hats are today.

And now republicans think that's US Senate material
I really don't care what Democrats or Republicans think.I don't think Walker is Congressional material however there are several Democrats and Republicans that I don't think are Congressional material. The last two Presidents weren't Presidential material.

It is quite common for athletes to sleep with countless women, it’s part of the athlete’s culture.

I'm sure you're right.

You have it half ass backwards, Biff.

Mr. Walker IS a Republican, and the problem he is having is with honky democrats who don't like the idea that they can't tell him what to do or what to think.

They don't like the idea of strong black guys who think for themselves.

That's just asinine. We have many able black politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back