When fat people demand poor people give up sugar, its a no brainer!!

Who doesn't have access fresh food? Even the stores that cater to low income families still have some fresh produce and lots of canned or desiccated items. People work too much to buy food? Please...

I've lived in rural areas where there is one store, and it might be many miles away, and it is not well stocked. And the people who live in those rural areas are VERY poor.

Thanks to the feds who shut down all industry and development in those areas.
I currently live in such an area. Almost every home has a garden and/or livestock though. What doesn't get eaten by the humans helps feed the livestock or enrich the soil from which it came. Canning helps tremendously, as does dehydrating. Neighbors also tend to share/swap for the different items they don't produce. Even if they don't have any agricultural products there are still sought after skills and good 'ol elbow grease jobs that need done. Heck, it's hay season (yuck) right now. Lots of people need help baling. My point is, you can still get by in poor rural areas and eat better than poor urban dwellers. It's not all doom and gloom.

I think "food stamps" are necessary. Many "us" don't live in communities (urban) where the people support one another this way. Nobody should go hungry in a modern food rich country.
They aren't necessary. And nobody will go hungry if they are allowed to work, and learn that there's a difference between being HUNGRY...and just not being able to afford what you want to eat all the time.
The only people that are not allowed to work are college athletes on scholarship and children. Children happen to be one of the biggest recipients of SNAP. Roughly 1 in 5 children receive food aid. Seniors, children, and the disabled comprise 2/3 of all participants. Able Bodied Adults Without Dependents or ABAWDs can only get SNAP benefits for 3 months in 3 years and of the households that have ABAWDs, 75 percent had a job within the year before or after enrollment. An ABAWD can still receive benefits after 3 months but only if they are employed.
Sure, there are some people that game the system for free food that don't need it and waste/fraud could be reduced. That number is at one of its lowest points ever though. I think the people that get this food, not you or I, are a better judge of whether or not their children are hungry.

Who Receives 'Food Stamps'? And Why It Is Critical To Continue Their Support
One in Five Children Receive Food Stamps, Census Bureau Reports
Eligibility | Food and Nutrition Service
Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWDs) | Food and Nutrition Service

No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING.

Horsefuckingbullshit.

... why is it the only time white folk or people in this country in general only gives a fuck about poor blacks is during election times and raising shit on soda times? ...!!

The boring, dimwitted, one-note racist troll strikes again.

Do you think I'd waste time clicking on your external validation efforts?

No, it's quite clear that you would never click on a link that might dispute your preconceived "thoughts"

If you could articulate something along those lines it would be a surprise given what you've spewed thus far.

LOL yeah okay, you just admitted that you aren't going to look at a link that says something you don't want to believe. PROVING what I said was true.

Myself, I want to see evidence that what I think is wrong. Because I rather have correct information than try to defend an incorrect position simply because it is left or right.

Also known as "verification that you're full of shit".

Of course you won't. Left wing cultists shun reality like it's the plague.

I've witnessed all the stuff you've swallowed. I just chose to examine and challenge before swallowing, and it was rejected as myopic manipulative partisanshit. Sorry if you're offended, but you're not brining anything new. Just because someone refuses to swallow everything you screech does not indicate in any way that said someone swallows what you feel "the other" side is spewing either. Frankly, you all sound alike.

No, it's quite clear that you would never click on a link that might dispute your preconceived "thoughts"

If you could articulate something along those lines it would be a surprise given what you've spewed thus far.

LOL yeah okay, you just admitted that you aren't going to look at a link that says something you don't want to believe. PROVING what I said was true.

Myself, I want to see evidence that what I think is wrong. Because I rather have correct information than try to defend an incorrect position simply because it is left or right.

A vid? How old are you anyway. Hun, you're nothing but right wing, come on.

I've witnessed all the stuff you've swallowed. I just chose to examine and challenge before swallowing, and it was rejected as myopic manipulative partisanshit. Sorry if you're offended, but you're not brining anything new. Just because someone refuses to swallow everything you screech does not indicate in any way that said someone swallows what you feel "the other" side is spewing either. Frankly, you all sound alike.

So you think any evidence of welfare fraud is what? Fake? Friend , welfare fraud is rampant. It's epidemic in fact.

Right wing? LOL

I'm pro abortion
pro gay rights
believe we need gun owner control, not gun control
believe the minimum wage needs to be raised considerably.

Now you list 4 positions you disagree with the Democratic party about.

So you can't do anything but post vids then?

I've lived in rural areas where there is one store, and it might be many miles away, and it is not well stocked. And the people who live in those rural areas are VERY poor.

Thanks to the feds who shut down all industry and development in those areas.
I currently live in such an area. Almost every home has a garden and/or livestock though. What doesn't get eaten by the humans helps feed the livestock or enrich the soil from which it came. Canning helps tremendously, as does dehydrating. Neighbors also tend to share/swap for the different items they don't produce. Even if they don't have any agricultural products there are still sought after skills and good 'ol elbow grease jobs that need done. Heck, it's hay season (yuck) right now. Lots of people need help baling. My point is, you can still get by in poor rural areas and eat better than poor urban dwellers. It's not all doom and gloom.

I think "food stamps" are necessary. Many "us" don't live in communities (urban) where the people support one another this way. Nobody should go hungry in a modern food rich country.
They aren't necessary. And nobody will go hungry if they are allowed to work, and learn that there's a difference between being HUNGRY...and just not being able to afford what you want to eat all the time.
The only people that are not allowed to work are college athletes on scholarship and children. Children happen to be one of the biggest recipients of SNAP. Roughly 1 in 5 children receive food aid. Seniors, children, and the disabled comprise 2/3 of all participants. Able Bodied Adults Without Dependents or ABAWDs can only get SNAP benefits for 3 months in 3 years and of the households that have ABAWDs, 75 percent had a job within the year before or after enrollment. An ABAWD can still receive benefits after 3 months but only if they are employed.
Sure, there are some people that game the system for free food that don't need it and waste/fraud could be reduced. That number is at one of its lowest points ever though. I think the people that get this food, not you or I, are a better judge of whether or not their children are hungry.

No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING.

Horsefuckingbullshit.

Can you iterate an actual argument, or are you just going to spew expletives like a Tourettes' patient?

Home - Tourette Association of America

So you think any evidence of welfare fraud is what? Fake? Friend , welfare fraud is rampant. It's epidemic in fact.

Did I say anything about welfare fraud? But oh no!

" According to the data, 37.6% of food stamps were being allotted to White non-Hispanics."

Crooked mutherfuckers.

Horsefuckingbullshit.

Can you iterate an actual argument, or are you just going to spew expletives like a Tourettes' patient?

You've proven repeatedly that you can't handle it, an actual argument. You simply soil yourself and revert back into your tribalism. You're just here to be angry.

Right wing? LOL

I'm pro abortion
pro gay rights
believe we need gun owner control, not gun control
believe the minimum wage needs to be raised considerably.

Now you list 4 positions you disagree with the Democratic party about.

I don't agree with the democratic party on anything love.

Did I say anything about welfare fraud? But oh no!

" According to the data, 37.6% of food stamps were being allotted to White non-Hispanics."

Crooked mutherfuckers.

Oh look more pretending with numbers.

Here's the actual data

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Check it out, blacks make up 13% of the US population, but 25% of the food stamp recipients. Meanwhile whites (not hispanic) make up 75% of the US population and yet 40% of the SNAP recipients.

Doesn't take a math genius to figure out that a far higher percentage of blacks are on food stamps than whites.

Obama , looking out for black people LOL

Horsefuckingbullshit.

You've proven repeatedly that you can't handle it, an actual argument. You simply soil yourself and revert back into your tribalism. You're just here to be angry.

Translation..."Fenton cannot form an argument". Lest you think that "horsefuckingbullshit" is an actual argument. I take it you have nothing.

Horsefuckingbullshit.

Translation..."Fenton cannot form an argument". Lest you think that "horsefuckingbullshit" is an actual argument. I take it you have nothing.

Look sweetie:

"No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING."

If you've really bought into that, you're just simply too far gone to be taken seriously. You can't "prove" any of that, it IS horsefuckingbullshit. It's crap and any rational hominid would anticipate having to defend it.

Horsefuckingbullshit.

Look sweetie:

"No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING."

If you've really bought into that, you're just simply too far gone to be taken seriously. You can't "prove" any of that, it IS horsefuckingbullshit. It's crap and any rational hominid would anticipate having to defend it.

I don't have to defend it until you actually iterate an argument against it.

So iterate an argument, retard Tourettes sufferer.

Forum List

Back