When fat people demand poor people give up sugar, its a no brainer!!

Here is a serious question. Why should taxpayers give you money to buy non nutritional items and then have to listen to you complain that your children are hungry?
Here's another serious question, moron...if taxpayers fund his governorship, disability patrons, etc...than why not address it all. I would love to know what this fat white fuck and his family is doing with my tax dollars at dinner time, don't you?

As for families complaining about being hungry? Hey Christian, pick up a bible you hypocrite and read it sometimes instead of dusting it off every blue moon, you mean spiteful shit for brains mop!!
Why don't you go fuck yourself? You are clearly tense and a racist.
Yes I am...next stupid observation? Oh and deflect much???? Answer the effin question or shut the fuck up mop head!!
Hell, quit yo bitchin and buy a chicken...

You can get an egg a day, then a fried chicken dinner!!!!!
Tell you what, I'll buy that chicken, if you promise the next time brain cells at the Mayo Clinic are sold at a discount, your in line to get some? Agreed? Agreed!!!

Hell, what's wrong with people eating healthy meals????

As a matter of fact, we can let Obungle's transgender "wife" pick the menu, just like she does for those poor school kids!!!
First off, anything that's labled healthy in this capitalistic money grabbing country is overly priced to began with, thats the problem....healthy anything in this country is more expensive than junk shit, thus the financing of that industry by poor people. Its much cheaper to buy processed foods, loaded with sugar and sodium, than to buy fresh foods...a fuckin tomatoe cost 1.19, one damned tomatoe.....So if you want answers, ass ho, contact Wall Street and ask your questions!!
Potatoes are cheap. So are beans. So is cabbage. So are onions.

So much for that.
Look, we're not gonna go down a list of what's cheaper to eat vs not.....if people want to indulge in an unhealthy lifestyle, this is after all America and we're free to chose what we wish for our families....so instead of attacking poor people, why not initiate a campaign of healthy living...its a no brainer. And just for the record, beans, cabbage and potatoes are on menu's of poor people.....I myself love these foods and cook them often, as do most people of color!! Beans beans good for the heart, the more you eat the more your fart!!
You keep specifying "people of color". You don't seem to realize that being poor isn't specific to a "race".

75b651cfa28b4c319f00f2d93d6c6c1e.png
d4445a6d60a04a91a4bc71ac7603a338.png
94666b654f3746c8ac1ac252b67621ad.png
Never mind, you don't realize that. Here Liberals are accusing Conservatives of being racist, yet you've made this 'food issue' into a 'race issue'. Somehow when someone says that Food Stamps should be dropped, it's an attack on black people. Isn't the assumption that every poor person is black racist to begin with? You seem to assume that anytime something relating to poor people is brought up. I happen to think that since we're all people, not races, but people, we are all equally likely to succeed. I also happen to think that anyone could be poor, regardless of race. It's just a case of lacking the drive to succeed.
Because I am a person of color, I am responding from my prespective...implying its only people of color he's attacking in Maine??? Really, what? 10 nigga's probably live there and 6 are in jail, eh?
Then how is repeatedly mentioning that he's 'white' relevant, and why does it matter what color you are? Or anyone else for that matter. I don't see how 'race' is an important detail to keep pointing out. In fact, nearly every time you post, race seems to somehow be relevant to you. The last time I noticed you(believe me, I try not to), you were on about 'race'. In fact, from what I've seen, you mention 'races' more often than a NASCAR fan.

Here is a serious question. Why should taxpayers give you money to buy non nutritional items and then have to listen to you complain that your children are hungry?
Here's another serious question, moron...if taxpayers fund his governorship, disability patrons, etc...than why not address it all. I would love to know what this fat white fuck and his family is doing with my tax dollars at dinner time, don't you?

As for families complaining about being hungry? Hey Christian, pick up a bible you hypocrite and read it sometimes instead of dusting it off every blue moon, you mean spiteful shit for brains mop!!
Why don't you go fuck yourself? You are clearly tense and a racist.
Yes I am...next stupid observation? Oh and deflect much???? Answer the effin question or shut the fuck up mop head!!
Hell, quit yo bitchin and buy a chicken...

You can get an egg a day, then a fried chicken dinner!!!!!
Tell you what, I'll buy that chicken, if you promise the next time brain cells at the Mayo Clinic are sold at a discount, your in line to get some? Agreed? Agreed!!!
You mean "you are".

Just for a social experiment tomorrow I am going to go over to HEB with twenty dollars and see how much I can buy with it and then donate it to charity.
They won't eat it. What you see with tigerred, that entitlement mentality, that belief that cheap stuff isn't *good* enough for them even though they can't afford anything else, is rampant. I talk to people regularly who TURN UP THEIR NOSES at the fresh produce that is put outside the food bank here...These are potatoes and greens and fruit that are imperfect..some of it comes from the church garden and so doesn't look perfect..some of it is slightly wilted greens (which you COOK anyway) or small potatoes...rhubarb and zucchini grown by locals..it's FREE to anybody who wants it, they provide bags...and I hear people who are on foodstamps SNEER at that food because it doesn't look perfect.

Healthier food isn't that much more expensive. It helps if you know what, when, and where to purchase.

... and have access to that, and not be working two jobs to get by, and ....
Who doesn't have access fresh food? Even the stores that cater to low income families still have some fresh produce and lots of canned or desiccated items. People work too much to buy food? Please...

I've lived in rural areas where there is one store, and it might be many miles away, and it is not well stocked. And the people who live in those rural areas are VERY poor.

Thanks to the feds who shut down all industry and development in those areas.
I currently live in such an area. Almost every home has a garden and/or livestock though. What doesn't get eaten by the humans helps feed the livestock or enrich the soil from which it came. Canning helps tremendously, as does dehydrating. Neighbors also tend to share/swap for the different items they don't produce. Even if they don't have any agricultural products there are still sought after skills and good 'ol elbow grease jobs that need done. Heck, it's hay season (yuck) right now. Lots of people need help baling. My point is, you can still get by in poor rural areas and eat better than poor urban dwellers. It's not all doom and gloom.

I think "food stamps" are necessary. Many "us" don't live in communities (urban) where the people support one another this way. Nobody should go hungry in a modern food rich country.

Hell, what's wrong with people eating healthy meals????

As a matter of fact, we can let Obungle's transgender "wife" pick the menu, just like she does for those poor school kids!!!

Yes, and what is her favorite food? Pizza.

Do as we say not as we do.

Meh!
The debate is about a fat white gov. in Maine and always, because you nuts can't help yourselves, this thread morphs into an OBama hating thread.....if anything is certain, you nuts are obsessed with blacks!!...and its starting to get spooky...especially coming from white women....surely your taste buds haven't changed that quickly or have they?
Well really now, that's just like when terrorism from Muslims is the topic we automatically go to the shed, grab our shovels and dig up Tim McVeeigh.
Uh, note to white shit for brains, Tim was a fuckin terrorist you idiot. Now, how does a gov. wanting to cut food stamps cause poor people buy junk shit, morph into Michelle growing tomatoes?
You just do not like white people.

I am a person of color.....

people tell me all the time I have a colorful personality.

Depends....what you consider inexpensive....fresh veggies are expensive. And lets all assume the fresh is the way to go, but really, who doesn't buy from the can? Com'on, get off your high and mighty fuckin soap boxes and stop expecting poor people to cook from scratch, cause nobody but Maria and Hozay, them illegals you hired will do it for YOU!!
So why would you feed your kids sugar and let them starve when beans and rice will feed them?
I love you constitutional freedom of speech, gun loving morons who love it when it suits you, but let a nigga or some poor white trashy try to exert their rights and you mf's want to run their lives, ibeit abortion, nutrition or gay rights.....in other words, stop being hypocrites!!
Listen dude. If you want to squander your food stamps on non nutritional items go for it. Just don't whine about your children going hungry in America. Fair enough?
Fair enough...but lets get this straight for the last time, moron...I WORK FOR A FUCKIN LIVING AND I CAN BUY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT....SELL THAT BULLSHIT TO SOMEBODY THAT GETS TAX MONEY I DON'T!!

You may work (though it is unlikely) but you certainly don't make enough to pay for the vast amounts of food you consume. Nor do you make enough to pay for non subsidized housing.
If believing this make your lice infestation less noticable, than own it.

Healthier food isn't that much more expensive. It helps if you know what, when, and where to purchase.

Who doesn't have access fresh food? Even the stores that cater to low income families still have some fresh produce and lots of canned or desiccated items. People work too much to buy food? Please...

I've lived in rural areas where there is one store, and it might be many miles away, and it is not well stocked. And the people who live in those rural areas are VERY poor.

I currently live in such an area. Almost every home has a garden and/or livestock though. What doesn't get eaten by the humans helps feed the livestock or enrich the soil from which it came. Canning helps tremendously, as does dehydrating. Neighbors also tend to share/swap for the different items they don't produce. Even if they don't have any agricultural products there are still sought after skills and good 'ol elbow grease jobs that need done. Heck, it's hay season (yuck) right now. Lots of people need help baling. My point is, you can still get by in poor rural areas and eat better than poor urban dwellers. It's not all doom and gloom.

I think "food stamps" are necessary. Many "us" don't live in communities (urban) where the people support one another this way. Nobody should go hungry in a modern food rich country.
Finally, a real christian has emerged, God Bless!!

Paul LePage Threatens To Drop Food Stamps Because Of His Soda Freakout

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

“It’s time for the federal government to wake up and smell the energy
To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!
Not just fat white people.:uhoh3::slap:

"Championed by First Lady Michelle Obama, the HHFKA set new nutrition standards for school meals while expanding access to taxpayer-funded breakfast and lunch to millions of students. “This bill is about giving our kids the healthy future they deserve,” said President Obama when the law passed in 2010."

Michelle Obama’s ‘Healthy’ School Lunches, by Julie Kelly, Jeff Stier, National Review

They sure as hell will if you feed them sugar.

Just for a social experiment tomorrow I am going to go over to HEB with twenty dollars and see how much I can buy with it and then donate it to charity.
I always thought Howard Eats Butts was kind of pricey. You will probably get more bang for your buck in the bulk grains section or rice if they don't have one.

Finally, a real christian has emerged, God Bless!!
Hahahahaha! I'm an atheist. I will still graciously accept your compliment.

Don't we have an official sharecropper garden at the (former) White House where poor folks can go and plant free seeds have have little school kids come pick the weeds so they can eat healthy?

Or was that just for show?

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!
This issue is simply another liberal invention.

The reason being that no matter which side they take, they think they're right and the GOP is evil.

Like the fact that sugar is bad for you so using food stamps to buy poisonous soda pop should be discouraged, but if the left wanted to get on their high horse, they'd take the position that soda pop consumption needs to be curbed by doubling the price with excise taxes.

So either way.......liberals feel they can marginalize someone..........................all they need to do is look at the position of any Republican ....................and take the opposite.!!!

2016 VOTE!!!!
This issue is simply another liberal invention.

The reason being that no matter which side they take, they think they're right and the GOP is evil.

Like the fact that sugar is bad for you so using food stamps to buy poisonous soda pop should be discouraged, but if the left wanted to get on their high horse, they'd take the position that soda pop consumption needs to be curbed by doubling the price with excise taxes.

So either way.......liberals feel they can marginalize someone.....all they need to do is look at the position of any Republican and take the opposite.!!!
The as swipes applauded the NYC mayor when he downsized soft drinks! Or was it the gov? Oh boy, they were all for it then.

They aren't necessary. And nobody will go hungry if they are allowed to work, and learn that there's a difference between being HUNGRY...and just not being able to afford what you want to eat all the time.

I always thought Howard Eats Butts was kind of pricey. You will probably get more bang for your buck in the bulk grains section or rice if they don't have one.

LMAO!

I would say H.E. Butt rump roast for sale to a friend and never knew the actual name was Butt!

Actually HEB is cheaper than Kroger and Randall's on most products unless you shop at the La Michoacana Market. I know Fiesta use to be cheap but the one nearest to me is further away than HEB and Randall's so I shop those two places and I hate Kroger!

They aren't necessary. And nobody will go hungry if they are allowed to work, and learn that there's a difference between being HUNGRY...and just not being able to afford what you want to eat all the time.
The only people that are not allowed to work are college athletes on scholarship and children. Children happen to be one of the biggest recipients of SNAP. Roughly 1 in 5 children receive food aid. Seniors, children, and the disabled comprise 2/3 of all participants. Able Bodied Adults Without Dependents or ABAWDs can only get SNAP benefits for 3 months in 3 years and of the households that have ABAWDs, 75 percent had a job within the year before or after enrollment. An ABAWD can still receive benefits after 3 months but only if they are employed.
Sure, there are some people that game the system for free food that don't need it and waste/fraud could be reduced. That number is at one of its lowest points ever though. I think the people that get this food, not you or I, are a better judge of whether or not their children are hungry.

Who Receives 'Food Stamps'? And Why It Is Critical To Continue Their Support
One in Five Children Receive Food Stamps, Census Bureau Reports
Eligibility | Food and Nutrition Service
Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWDs) | Food and Nutrition Service

Last edited:

Forum List

Back