Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Obviously someone is not happy about this. I can't blame them. They are part of the Cult of denial.
For years "not true" "doesn't exist". Well now we know the truth. Again, don't you find it interesting.. the media.
I do.

Yes, we know the truth.

"showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate);"

Anything anyone says beyond that comes from their own sick, perverted minds.

Christ kid, grow a pair. A person rented a room at a house and in that room was that diary.
It's like renting an apartment and finding a couch someone left behind. Whoops there it is.

Finders Keepers Losers Weepers. :smoochEE:

Yup, you really are only 4 years old.

Taking something from someone's home without their permission is theft. That's why they're going to jail.

SMH with disgust as a certain party will not take their fingers out of their ears and acknowledge the facts!

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items

end of story!

Again I say two tier justice and the ole Finders Keepers.

Oh the lady that found it faced prison time. Two-tier.

SMH with disgust as a certain party will not take their fingers out of their ears and acknowledge the facts!

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items

end of story!

Again I say two tier justice and the ole Finders Keepers.

Oh the lady that found it faced prison time. Two-tier.

LOL

The law says that's theft. And the law is what matters, not some idiot with a 4 year old's mentality.

Why don’t you answer my question is instead of dodging it why a question?

There's no question for me to answer. You made a claim ... I challenged to to prove you weren't making that up ... and you couldn't. You don't get to deflect your bullshit onto me because you're bullshitting and can't show you're not.

Law my ass! Two-tier justice system! If I found YOUR diary, in a place I was renting, I would not be in trouble.
It's like taking a Gideon Bible from a hotel room. Big whoop. But NO, not this diary.

Damn, sick at all levels.

Definitely not a nothing burger

why media, why? Egg on you media. This diary is TRUE

Law my ass! Two-tier justice system! If I found YOUR diary, in a place I was renting, I would not be in trouble.
It's like taking a Gideon Bible from a hotel room. Big whoop. But NO, not this diary.

Damn, sick at all levels.

Definitely not a nothing burger

why media, why? Egg on you media. This diary is TRUE

iu

She said probably inappropriate.

Who said I didn't believe that? You are just misrepresenting it.

Do you always believe the women?

Should I do a search for your opinion on sexual assaulters? Are you consistent?

That's not proof they had sex. Means you proved you're an idiot. Fortunately for you, everyone already knows that.
So if you have a daughter, you good with inappropriate showers with them? Yes or no?

So if you have a daughter, you good with inappropriate showers with them? Yes or no?
Up to the age of three or so, no issue. BT then and puberty I wouldn't do it but I don't think those who do are child molesters.

After puberty. Absolutely not but despite that, I do not believe it is against the law...which means it's not molestation.

Since we are trying to make this personal, if you had a daughter would you support someone who sexually assaulted her?

I didn't but if the girl is under five, they're both comfortable with it, and it's non-sexual, I don't see anything wrong with it.

There's no question for me to answer. You made a claim ... I challenged to to prove you weren't making that up ... and you couldn't. You don't get to deflect your bullshit onto me because you're bullshitting and can't show you're not.
You sound more confused then. Ashley after her dad shower

Up to the age of three or so, no issue. BT then and puberty I wouldn't do it but I don't think those who do are child molesters.

After puberty. Absolutely not but despite that, I do not believe it is against the law...which means it's not molestation.

Since we are trying to make this personal, if you had a daughter would you support someone who sexually assaulted her?
I'd kill them.

Let us be perfectly clear shall we? We are not talking a 3 year old here. We are talking a hypersexualized, sexually active, partying female that is afraid of her father pulling the Peeping Tom routine so she showers late at night. So yeah, not appropriate.
Ashley documents the inappropriate shower with her father and we have a few that are like "mehhh no big deal".

Let us be perfectly clear shall we? We are not talking a 3 year old here. We are talking a hypersexualized, sexually active, partying female that is afraid of her father pulling the Peeping Tom routine so she showers late at night. So yeah, not appropriate.
Ashley documents the inappropriate shower with her father and we have a few that are like "mehhh no big deal".
Please, be perfectly clear.

How old was she?

Where's your proof of late night showers to avoid her dad? It's not in her diary.

Seriously, you're more fucked up than the shit you bitch about.

Forum List

Back