What's your favorite sandwich?

Triple Decker Peanut Butter and Jelly, coated in Panko and deep fried, then sprinkled with powdered sugar

Deep%20Fried%20Peanut%20Butter%20Jelly%20And%20Banana%20Sandwich.jpg

Last edited:
Peanut butter and crispy bacon on soft white bread. I know, I know, whenever I mention this to someone they make a face, but it is delicious.

Grilled Ham and Horseradish Cheddar on rye - Trader Joe's has two rye breads, both are terrific.

Or the grilled hamburger club sandwich: Grilled thin beef burger, crispy bacon, lceberg lettice, sliced tomato and American Cheese on sliced sour dough bread; or,

The Cuban sandwich; or

The Italian Dagwood: One half of a loaf of SF Sour Dough French bread, Mayo and Mustard, Salami, Hot Coppa, Mortadella, Provolone, Romaine, red onion, dill pickles, slice tomato and a bit more meat, or

The Steak Sandwich: One sirloin steak put through the meat tenderizer by the butcher, or pounded at home. In either case lightly pound diced garlic into the meat and set aside to room temperature.

Cut a whole loaf of SF sour dough french bread in half, wash romaine lettuce leafs and sliced red onion (torpedo's if you can find them). Grill the steak to Medium rare, and lightly toast the bread on the grill.

Remove the bread and paint with garlic mayo, place all other ingredients onto the bottom of the bread and when loaded cover with the top. Open a long neck ice cold beer of your choice, turn on the ball game and enjoy.

Be specific...bread type?...toppings?...cheese?

Super trim steak stew meat well-done with salt, pepper, and butter on Texas Chesse Toast (1 cheese original sort.) Rip off a bit of the bread, make little finger steak sandwiches dip in the melted butter and steak juice,

...What a horrible thing to summon to mind without any in the apartment. :) DO have thawed chicken boobs though. So I"m off to make my baked paprika chicken. Isn't steak and cheese toast but better than nothing. :)

Grilled Ham and Horseradish Cheddar on rye - Trader Joe's has two rye breads, both are terrific.

Or the grilled hamburger club sandwich: Grilled thin beef burger, crispy bacon, lceberg lettice, sliced tomato and American Cheese on sliced sour dough bread; or,

The Cuban sandwich; or

The Italian Dagwood: One half of a loaf of SF Sour Dough French bread, Mayo and Mustard, Salami, Hot Coppa, Mortadella, Provolone, Romaine, red onion, dill pickles, slice tomato and a bit more meat, or

The Steak Sandwich: One sirloin steak put through the meat tenderizer by the butcher, or pounded at home. In either case lightly pound diced garlic into the meat and set aside to room temperature.

Cut a whole loaf of SF sour dough french bread in half, wash romaine lettuce leafs and sliced red onion (torpedo's if you can find them). Grill the steak to Medium rare, and lightly toast the bread on the grill.

Remove the bread and paint with garlic mayo, place all other ingredients onto the bottom of the bread and when loaded cover with the top. Open a long neck ice cold beer of your choice, turn on the ball game and enjoy.
Sounds good. Everything except the mayo.

The Cuban sandwich; or

Sounds good. Everything except the mayo.

I'm addicted to bread, a sandwich is my favorite food.

I have not eaten yet today, this is not boding well!
Trying to go from 135- 125 .. need to get out of this thread!!!

Forum List

Back