What would it take to get you to take the vax?

Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information
We know the positive info.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 90+% effective at stopping COVID completely, and if you do get it, it will be very mild.

Nobody has died from getting a COVID vaccine. 600,000 in the USA have died from COVID, and that's a lowball estimate. Many of the survivors have permanent complications

Seems like a no-brainer.

Over 6000 have died from complications from the shots reported on VAERS. 16,000 in europe have died due to complications from the shots. Keep that head in the sand.
That’s not accurate VAERS data only shows deaths after vaccination regardless of cause, so if a person with cancer was vaccinated and then died of cancer that death would be counted in the VAERS data, that caveat is published on the VAERS website.
Both patients and medical professionals are urged to submit VAERS reports. This is raw data and there is no attempt to render any conclusion and there is no cause and effect reports. Anyone can enter a VAERS report or download data. If you submit one, you will get an acknowledgement of receipt. If the CDC or FDA needs more information, they will contact you but they will not release personal information. This database is intended to be used by the CDC , FDA, vaccine manufactures, and medical researchers. Typically, researchers will use the data in looking for correlations and trends which may lead to further study. There are legal penalties for knowing submitted a false report. In essence. the value of VAERS is to provide researchers data for further study.

Times for development, FDA approval, and manufacturing will be far faster than traditional vaccines which generally took years.
Nice speculation, please name one mrna vaccine that has been fully tested and approved by the FDA--and not emergency approval. Please link it.
That's a rather stupid question because you know that this is the first major human epidemic that mRNA vaccines have been used. mRNA vaccines have been developed for lab use and animal trials and shown to be effective and safe against, the Covid family of viruses, Zika virus, rabies virus and others. The first naked mRNA, given intravenously clinical trials were conducted in 2002. Clinical trials involving tens of thousands of people in a number of countries began last year. Each phase of the clinical trials confirmed that mRNA vaccines have a high level of efficiency and safety. With a billion does of mRNA vaccines given worldwide, the results have been the same as the clinical trials, save and effective.

But if you're not sold on mRNA vaccines there is always Johnson & Johnson which uses disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. These type of vaccines have been around for a long time. However, neither their safety nor effectiveness record is quit as good as the mRNA vaccines.

Last edited:
because you know that this is the first major human epidemic that mRNA vaccines have been used.
In other words--It is experimental, Your inept attempt at deflection is noted. BTW, because you have no answer for a question regarding a product that you have been promoting nonstop does not make the question stupid--it makes you a lemming for failing to question an experimental vaccine.

Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information
We know the positive info.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 90+% effective at stopping COVID completely, and if you do get it, it will be very mild.

Nobody has died from getting a COVID vaccine. 600,000 in the USA have died from COVID, and that's a lowball estimate. Many of the survivors have permanent complications

Seems like a no-brainer.

Over 6000 have died from complications from the shots reported on VAERS. 16,000 in europe have died due to complications from the shots. Keep that head in the sand.
That’s not accurate VAERS data only shows deaths after vaccination regardless of cause, so if a person with cancer was vaccinated and then died of cancer that death would be counted in the VAERS data, that caveat is published on the VAERS website.
Both patients and medical professionals are urged to submit VAERS reports. This is raw data and there is no attempt to render any conclusion and there is no cause and effect reports. Anyone can enter a VAERS report or download data. If you submit one, you will get an acknowledgement of receipt. If the CDC or FDA needs more information, they will contact you but they will not release personal information. This database is intended to be used by the CDC , FDA, vaccine manufactures, and medical researchers. Typically, researchers will use the data in looking for correlations and trends which may lead to further study. There are legal penalties for knowing submitted a false report. In essence. the value of VAERS is to provide researchers data for further study.
Good synopsis, Thanks for the information, that’s how was basically looking at the VAERS data. :)

Times for development, FDA approval, and manufacturing will be far faster than traditional vaccines which generally took years.
Nice speculation, please name one mrna vaccine that has been fully tested and approved by the FDA--and not emergency approval. Please link it.
That's a rather stupid question because you know that this is the first major human epidemic that mRNA vaccines have been used. mRNA vaccines have been developed for lab use and animal trials and shown to be effective and safe against, the Covid family of viruses, Zika virus, rabies virus and others. The first naked mRNA, given intravenously clinical trials were conducted in 2002. Clinical trials involving tens of thousands of people in a number of countries began last year. Each phase of the clinical trials confirmed that mRNA vaccines have a high level of efficiency and safety. With a billion does of mRNA vaccines given worldwide, the results have been the same as the clinical trials, save and effective.

But if you're not sold on mRNA vaccines there is always Johnson & Johnson which uses disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. These type of vaccines have been around for a long time. However, neither their safety nor effectiveness record is quit as good as the mRNA vaccines.

Time will tell if these new mRNA technologies are safe or not. We don't know yet other than the initial administration and what's happening in this current experimental phase. We'll know a lot more in 7-8 years.

Time will tell if these new mRNA technologies are safe or not. We don't know yet other than the initial administration and what's happening in this current experimental phase. We'll know a lot more in 7-8 years.
And after proper vetting, I might change my opinion. Until then, Flopper can be the guinea pig.

Interesting, huh, how a covid death is reported as covid and now many who are dying from the vaccine are reported as covid deaths.
When I started this thread, I was mostly interested in having having access to all the supprressed negative information, but I think I'd have to add that I'd also need to see all the actual statistical date in an unmanipulated format.

Unless you are a virologist, you're not going understand the actual statistical data on the vaccines and I doubt you're interested in statistics from the government so maybe you should stick to social media.

Yes you will have a lot more data on the vaccines in 7 or 8 years but what would you do with it. In 7 or 8 years, there won't be any reason to take vaccine in the US. Fearing long term side effects is only reason to wait that long. We know what the short effects are with more than billion does given.

Long term side effects of any vaccine are so rare that the FDA says in the hundred years they have been studying and approving vaccines, there have no confirmed long term side effects of any vaccine. The reason is modern vaccines do their work and disappear from body. The mRNA vaccines are gone in 7 days. So whatever side effects occur will almost always appear with a couple of weeks or a couple of months in rare cases. Like most mRNA virus vaccines, the Corvid vaccine trains cells to recognize the virus and thus mount a rapid response. And since these vaccines can not effect DNA, long term effects are even less likely.

is experimental, Your inept

because you know that this is the first major human epidemic that mRNA vaccines have been used.
In other words--It is experimental, Your inept attempt at deflection is noted. BTW, because you have no answer for a question regarding a product that you have been promoting nonstop does not make the question stupid--it makes you a lemming for failing to question an experimental vaccine.
After over 300 million does in the US and about billion worldwide it's experimental? :cuckoo:

If you look at the history of vaccines, it's the newest vaccines that are the safest. The first positive characteristic of an mRNA vaccine noted by researchers was it's safety. It had no effect on DNA and was gone from the body in 7 days.

The most dangerous vaccine was the smallpox vaccine, first given about 200 years ago. The first vaccine to be approve by the FDA was the Rabies vaccine despite sides effect often being as painful as the disease. Almost ever vaccine that followed was saver than it's predecessor. The FDA will approve vaccines that are only 40% effective but one confirmed death in a million can cause the FDA to stop vaccine shipments.

Last edited:
After over 300 million does
How many bucks? Yeah, experimental. There have been no--your words--long term studies done on humans, so yeah Einstein, it is experimental. And it has not been without serious side effects. BTW, when you pull stats out of your ass--it is best to link them. Please link the 300M and the 1B stat to a reputable source or STFU, you are no expert.

How many bucks? Yeah, experimental. There have been no--your words--long term studies done on humans, so yeah Einstein, it is experimental. And it has not been without serious side effects.
Actually they haven't positively linked serious side effects to the vaccinations. Side effects happen at the same rate as placebo within statistical error. That is because the instances of each is so small, as to make cause and effect difficult to prove.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?

At this point, like most of the decisions in modern life that people think are so damned important, there is a zero likelihood of getting any objective data about COVID or the various vaccines that isn't painted, one way or the other, with political agenda.

So, in the absence of objective data, I will make a decision based on what usually works for me.

I'm not getting the shot, just because it pisses people off.

mean-old-lady.png

Negative information and data suppression?

Every tiny little negative reaction is screeched from the rooftops at the maximum volume the antivaxers can muster. There is no suppressed data
In order for me to voluntarily take the vaccine, I still would need to view all the suppressed information and data about the vaccines, compare it to the positive data, and make an informed decision based on all that. The denial of censorship from you or any other commies does not change what it would take for me to voluntarily take the vaccine. If anything, the subjective opinions and attitudes of people like you make me even more suspicious of the vaccine.
So you're going to sit down & study data, probably thousands of pages of it to decide whether or not you'll take the vaccine? Yea, ok. You're full of shit.

And guesd what, Ace. The people who are dying now haven't gotten the vaccine. Darwin wins again.

How many bucks? Yeah, experimental. There have been no--your words--long term studies done on humans, so yeah Einstein, it is experimental. And it has not been without serious side effects. BTW, when you pull stats out of your ass--it is best to link them. Please link the 300M and the 1B stat to a reputable source or STFU, you are no expert.

You won't find studies of long term side effects of vaccines because there is nothing to study.
I don't know what you consider reputable. I don't frequent alt-right or conspiracy websites.
I could give you a link such as the CDC, but you wouldn't consider that as reputable.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?

At this point, like most of the decisions in modern life that people think are so damned important, there is a zero likelihood of getting any objective data about COVID or the various vaccines that isn't painted, one way or the other, with political agenda.

So, in the absence of objective data, I will make a decision based on what usually works for me.

I'm not getting the shot, just because it pisses people off.

View attachment 500189
And it's FDA Approved
1623457334115.png

Forum List

Back