What really irks you? Gets your goat? Peeves you off?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
When you are at work, at the store, in line, driving on the road, or just watching TV with someone..................
WHAT exactly ticks you off, pisses on your cornflakes, smacks your senses, craps on your plate about other people and what they do/don't do, say/don't say, etc.....?????

woman-screaming.jpg

I despise people that refuse to use any kind of social manners, etiquette, common sense, or social graces of any kind. In other words, I despise the "Karens" and "Kyles" of the world!!

Two of my particular BIG peeves are customers walking IN the OUT door, and walking OUT the IN door!! If you can't be bothered with something as basic as that, there's no excuse for them to be allowed to live another day!!!

Parking your goddamned shopping cart in the MIDDLE of the isle and WALKING AWAY! Again......BASIC FUCKING SENSE!!! You don't even need COMMON SENSE for this!!! This is just BASIC sense and manners!!! And AGAIN........no fucking use for them to be left alive.

When you are at work, at the store, in line, driving on the road, or just watching TV with someone..................
WHAT exactly ticks you off, pisses on your cornflakes, smacks your senses, craps on your plate about other people and what they do/don't do, say/don't say, etc.....?????

woman-screaming.jpg
Windows and Mac users

People who don't wash their hands after using the rest room has always been an issue for me, but more recently another bathroom matter that has become an issue for me are people who don't even lock the door while they are sitting on the throne. I can not count the number of times anymore that I have walked in on a person thinking that the stall is unoccupied only to find that someone is in there because they no longer bother to lock the door while they are in there!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Who ends up saying the phrase "I'm sorry!"? Me. Does anything at all ever come from the person? Never.

woman-screaming.jpg

People.

Spineless, unprincipled cowardly people and organizations. Especially those who pretend that they are doing such great work for society when they are really doing it for self benefit and power.

Texting while driving.

My husband witnessed a man in a wheelchair hit by a car driven by someone who was texting. Gruesome.

People talking out loud on their cellular about divorce details or things too personal to mention. Nauseating.

Ticks. One of the most disgusting creatures on earth. Lucky me, I live in tick country and I am the minority.

People leaving 17 drops of milk in the jug and returning it to the fridge.

Drivers that dart into traffic like their ass is on fire, and narrowly miss causing an accident. Then they immediately slow down to half the speed limit and narrowly miss causing an accident. It makes me homicidal.

Illegal dumping. Happens all the time in the country where assholes dump mattresses, electronics, even their regular garbage in the ditch of a rural road. Got satisfaction once by getting a plate number and calling the Sherriff.

Slow assed idiots in the left lane when the freeway is clearly marked slow traffic to the right. You are not a state trooper and should not be trying to control others speed.

At the same time the idiots trying to dart in and out of lanes in heavy traffic. You morons make it worse.

Despite hands free laws, the morons who still text and drive. See it daily and these people are worse drivers than the drunks, who are at least trying to pay attention to the road.

Forum List

Back