What if there was a nationwide LEO strike

Again, they don't have wide open borders with criminal countries dumping their prisons into. They don't have tens of millions Black males from single mothers roaming about willy nilly looking for victims. Less junkies, homeless and white punks on dope.

Yes, it's 1000X more difficult here.

Good to hear you think Norwegians are superior to Americans. When are you relocating there?

Unlike your daily rant of all cops suck we understand there are good and bad people in every job.

Actually the big difference between us is that I don’t hate. I don’t hate blacks, or left, or right. I don’t hate people who disagree with me. Sometimes, if they have intelligent arguments I hold them in some esteem.

I don’t hate cops. I don’t hate anyone.

Actually the big difference between us is that I don’t hate. I don’t hate blacks, or left, or right. I don’t hate people who disagree with me. Sometimes, if they have intelligent arguments I hold them in some esteem.

I don’t hate cops. I don’t hate anyone.
BS. Your history here tells a different story.

Good to hear you think Norwegians are superior to Americans. When are you relocating there?

that’s ridiculous? Yes in many ways there are probably superior. They dont have 93 yr old alzhiemer Political hacks killing their country. They have some Civitity and order. They dont have Black Brown savages destroying their country. They have mostly the same USA white problems to deal with.

Well.. do you lol?

Typo. Sorry about that. As I said. I don’t hate anyone.

I was taught to love everyone. Even as a solider I didn’t hate the enemy even while training to kill them. I didn’t hate the enemy who were trying to kill me. I didn’t hate those whom I killed.

Hatred gives your enemies power over you. I am not dumb enough to give anyone that power over me. Worst of all. Hatred turns you into the mirror image of what you hate. If what you disagree with is wrong or bad or whatever, why follow the path where you emulate them?

Typo. Sorry about that. As I said. I don’t hate anyone.

I was taught to love everyone. Even as a solider I didn’t hate the enemy even while training to kill them. I didn’t hate the enemy who were trying to kill me. I didn’t hate those whom I killed.

Hatred gives your enemies power over you. I am not dumb enough to give anyone that power over me. Worst of all. Hatred turns you into the mirror image of what you hate. If what you disagree with is wrong or bad or whatever, why follow the path where you emulate them?
Yet you push Racism constantly on the boards. We see it.

In this case had the white girl bashed the black girls head into concrete id have the same opinion. But Hate is on the rise everywhere now. Causing Rage into Stupidity like this case.

I've seen those videos and shy away from them these days. Those I do watch I'll fast-forward to the part where the police smash the guy's car window, open the door, and haul them to the ground. I prefer the videos where these idiots get in front of a judge who has no patience for idiotic nonsense.

As for law enforcement going on strike, things would be a mess. In some neighborhoods though I'd image citizens would volunteer to serve on security patrols to keep their local grocery stores open and things as normal. While in other areas they'd moan about how life is unfair.

Yet you push Racism constantly on the boards. We see it.

In this case had the white girl bashed the black girls head into concrete id have the same opinion. But Hate is on the rise everywhere now. Causing Rage into Stupidity like this case.

I see. When I reject the divine right of whites, I’m pushing racism. Nonsense. I don’t care what color anyone is. I don’t care what religion you are. I don’t care. And that is what upsets those for whom race is the overriding issue.

I see. When I reject the divine right of whites, I’m pushing racism. Nonsense. I don’t care what color anyone is. I don’t care what religion you are. I don’t care. And that is what upsets those for whom race is the overriding issue.
Divine right of Whites. Thanks for proving my point.

Divine right of Whites. Thanks for proving my point.

I’m white. Blue eyes and grey hair. Used to be blond. And it doesn’t make me special or superior in any way.

I love that I’m the bad guy for summarizing your arguments.

I’m white. Blue eyes and grey hair. Used to be blond. And it doesn’t make me special or superior in any way.

I love that I’m the bad guy for summarizing your arguments.
You are the bad guy for pushing White Privledge BS Jumped out of the page your last post

Forum List

Back