What is wrong with these people??

Russian collusion doesn't ring a bell? It was only non stop for a few years. What was wrong with those people is a better question.

Russian collusion was proven. There was insufficient evidence for a conviction on criminal conspiracy charges, although the lies and lack of co-operation from either Manafort or Stone might be the reason charges weren't forthcoming.

Also the heads of the FBI, CIA, the Justice Department, and the Special Prosecutor who investigated Trump were all Republicans, and with the exception of Jim Comey, who was appointed by Bush, all were Trump appointees.

Russian collusion was proven. There was insufficient evidence for a conviction on criminal conspiracy charges, although the lies and lack of co-operation from either Manafort or Stone might be the reason charges weren't forthcoming.

Also the heads of the FBI, CIA, the Justice Department, and the Special Prosecutor who investigated Trump were all Republicans, and with the exception of Jim Comey, who was appointed by Bush, all were Trump appointees.

Every time Biden speaks (or attempts to) proves the election was rigged.

- and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen

IDIOT. What, do you live in some hole in the ground in Patagonia? The democrats already ADMITTED they stole the election last winter! They BRAGGED about it. The theft has been published in detail. It's not even up for debate!!!

The only collusion is Hunter getting 3.5 million from russia. Then putin getting his pipeline and control over Europe. Now we are also buying more gas from russia in our history.

IDIOT. What, do you live in some hole in the ground in Patagonia? The democrats already ADMITTED they stole the election last winter! They BRAGGED about it. The theft has been published in detail. It's not even up for debate!!!

Yeah and there's even this video. The stupid democraps are just like children putting their fingers inside their ears saying la, la, la I can't hear you!! :rolleyes:

Same company and same voting machines that were used to rig Venezuela's election in favor of Maduro using the same algorithms were used in many DemNazi strong holds to rig our elections.

There will never be another legit election in America from here on out.

Well, I wouldn't say that but there probably won't be.
They broke the system and they did it illegally and no one was held accountable. The laws broken even before the election by The FBI and the fact that all the FBI did was cover up crimes in their own organization and cover up crimes for their friends, should have told you that we have entered an age of lawlessness and deception.

It's not going to get better. There is not going to be a revival or revolution.

America is circling the drain, and these Evil people will drain every last drop of blood they can from America and Americans before it's all over.

They broke the system and they did it illegally and no one was held accountable. The laws broken even before the election by The FBI and the fact that all the FBI did was cover up crimes in their own organization and cover up crimes for their friends, should have told you that we have entered an age of lawlessness and deception.

It's not going to get better. There is not going to be a revival or revolution.

America is circling the drain, and these Evil people will drain every last drop of blood they can from America and Americans before it's all over.

Unless there's a rebellion or another civil war.

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

You know what I think, I think you are a Putin spy sent to deceive us, or was that Trump?

Damn it, I can't keep up with the conspiracies.

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

Gullible, stupid.

Government experts on election fraud said of the 7 strong indications of election fraud, only 3 of which indicate strongly that fraud took place...all 7 were found in the 2020 presidential election. :oops:
What govt. experts? Rudy & the Kraken lady?

Have have self delusion in the sense of being and can't tell fact from fiction.

Not at all.
Obviously no one has first hand knowledge and we are all relying on 2nd hand sources.
All this means is they are cynical and don't believe the main stream sources.

The only reason I do not join in their beliefs is because I realize any conspiracy of that scope and scale would likely have made more mistakes, leaks, etc.
But the whole voting process is almost entirely a leap of faith.
Almost no one knows how it is actually done.

Same company and same voting machines that were used to rig Venezuela's election in favor of Maduro using the same algorithms were used in many DemNazi strong holds to rig our elections.

There will never be another legit election in America from here on out.
You forget to mention Chavez, tree humper. Or bamboo & Italian lasers.

How long ago did you lose your mind?

Forum List

Back