Ken Block op-ed on voter fraud

AveMarica

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes, this is the Republican that Trump paid to find proof of voter fraud, who once ran for governor of CT: Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied after I found 2020 election wasn't stolen.

In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House. I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign. The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

That's right, he told Trump that their investigation found no evidence of widespread fraud and Trump decided to lie anyway, and keeps lying today to his gullible followers.

My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats. This is a crime of privilege: Those with two homes sometimes take two bites of the electoral apple. There were also small numbers of deceased voters. Still, nothing emerged that could provide a solid basis for a legal challenge to an election result in any of the states we evaluated.

Yes, this is the Republican that Trump paid to find proof of voter fraud, who once ran for governor of CT: Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied after I found 2020 election wasn't stolen.

In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House. I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign. The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

That's right, he told Trump that their investigation found no evidence of widespread fraud and Trump decided to lie anyway, and keeps lying today to his gullible followers.

My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats. This is a crime of privilege: Those with two homes sometimes take two bites of the electoral apple. There were also small numbers of deceased voters. Still, nothing emerged that could provide a solid basis for a legal challenge to an election result in any of the states we evaluated.
This was the plan all along. Trump had said the EMMYS were rigged against him. This is who he is.

A child who can't admit that he lost, combined with craven, opportunistic enablers, have put us right on the edge.

So this one guy magically was able to audit all the questionable elections and determined there was no voter fraud? Weird considering everyone else that tried was denied, threatened, and held off by lawsuits.

Or did he just parrot what all the establishment people said?

How did he check 150 million votes?
Drop Boxes are wide open for ballot stuffing.

voterfraudskjdfsdjfjjennjdjedk.jpg

voterfraudasasklop.jpg

voterfraudasdffdsaasdf.jpg

voterfrauddcsdjsdskh2.jpg

voterfraudballotstuffingktdkd.jpg

voterfraudballotstuffingydgdkhfkhf.jpg

voterfaudballotstuffing.jpg

voterfraudballotstuffinghghmgfhgf.jpg

So this one guy magically was able to audit all the questionable elections and determined there was no voter fraud?
Well no, his scope of work was the federal election in 2020.

Weird considering everyone else that tried was denied, threatened, and held off by lawsuits.
This isn't true. For example Cyber Ninjas were hired by Arizona GOP and came up with same answer, no evidence of widespread fraud. So did Trump's own DOJ, and so did the Georgia State Election Board.

Or did he just parrot what all the establishment people said?
Your bias is showing, you are disregarding his investigation because you don't like his conclusion.

This isn't true. For example Cyber Ninjas were hired by Arizona GOP and came up with same answer, no evidence of widespread fraud. So did Trump's own DOJ, and so did the Georgia State Election Board.

Your bias is showing, you are disregarding his investigation because you don't like his conclusion.
When the evidence has been destroyed, it is very difficult to find evidence.

Wrong.

The Cyber Ninja found many problems with the Maricopa County election.

Over 284,000 ballot images were corrupt or missing.
CISA best practices for cyber security were not followed.
Files missing from the Election Management Server.
Logs pertaining to the 2020 election were rolled and deleted.
Over 27,000 ballots from individuals that moved prior to the election.

None of you twats have “debunked” any of that.

Wrong.

The Cyber Ninja found many problems with the Maricopa County election.

Over 284,000 ballot images were corrupt or missing.
CISA best practices for cyber security were not followed.
Files missing from the Election Management Server.
Logs pertaining to the 2020 election were rolled and deleted.
Over 27,000 ballots from individuals that moved prior to the election.

None of you twats have “debunked” any of that.
Nice attempt at spinning. Finding some issues does not mean there was evidence of widespread fraud, their report is here:

Their summary:

"This audit has been the most comprehensive and complex election audit ever conducted. It involved the hand counting of 2.1 million ballots, a forensic paper inspection of all ballots, a forensic review of the voting machines, and an in-depth analysis of the voter rolls and the 2020 General Election final files.What has been found is both encouraging and revealing. On the positive side there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official election canvass results for Maricopa County. This is an important finding because the paper ballots are the best evidence of voter intent and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree."

Let me repeat that bolded part again since you're spreading misinformation here. This is directly from Cyber Ninjas:

"There were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official election canvass results for Maricopa County"

In other words, no evidence of widespread voter fraud. So when you said that everyone else who tried to audit the election was denied and held off by lawsuits you were... lying. In fact, even if they did find evidence of widespread fraud you'd still have been lying since they did indeed audit election results.

"There were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official election canvass results for Maricopa County"

In other words, no evidence of widespread voter fraud
You are equating ballot counts to election integrity.

Just because a recount finds the same number of ballots, doesn’t mean there is no voter fraud. Once ballots are injected illegally then they are counted, and there is no way to separate them from legit voters.

The entire premise of your argument falls flat on its face.

You are equating ballot counts to election integrity.
No, Cyber Ninjas was equating ballot counts to election integrity.

Just because a recount finds the same number of ballots, doesn’t mean there is no voter fraud. Once ballots are injected illegally then they are counted, and there is no way to separate them from legit voters.
How would ballots be injected?

The entire premise of your argument falls flat on its face.
False, my argument proves you are a liar.

You said anyone who attempted an audit was blocked, which of course is false since here we have Cyber Ninjas. We all know that those claiming stolen election are quite comfortable with misinformation and outright lying, and your pattern has only confirmed this.

Everyone who thinks the election was stolen should get involved by volunteering to be an election judge. That way you can learn the whole process and witness it yourself.

Trump campaign insider recounts failed hunt for 2020 fraud in new book

The December 2020 claim of voter fraud was explosive, if true: More than 700,000 people had voted twice in Wisconsin, the tip alleged.

But when a highly paid expert for Donald Trump’s campaign began to study the claim at the behest of a Trump lawyer, he quickly realized that not only was it false, it had also traveled a surprisingly twisted path before landing in his inbox.

The expert, Ken Block, learned it had first appeared in a post on a website called TheDonald.win, where it was spotted by the owner of an IT company, who brought it to the attention of the general manager of Trump’s golf course in the Bronx.

The golf executive forwarded the tip to the president’s son, Eric, who passed it along to the lawyer. At last, the lawyer, Alex Cannon, directed the wild Wisconsin claim to Block, a software engineer and former politician from Rhode Island who was hired by the campaign shortly after the 2020 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/03/10/trump-ken-block-campaign-fraud-book/

The great unraveling continues in earnest.

Ken Block ran for governor here as a "Moderate" party member.

Not a Republican.

Dude's a total fraud.

Forum List

Back