Biden's statements and actions CAUSED highest inflation rate in the last 41 years...8.5%

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels.
When that statement was made along with this one: I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels.
The oil industry took him at his word and began RAISING prices of gas... proof?
BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STOKING HIGHER ENERGY PRICES WITH OIL AND GAS CRACKDOWN, JEC ANALYSIS SHOWS

The RSC’s memo lists 81 actions Biden’s administration took that weakened domestic energy protection, starting with the Day 1 Climate Change Executive Order to review and revoke President Trump’s deregulation of energy rules.

inflation 2010 2.2%
inflation lowest 2020 1.4%
Inflation 2022 8.5%
An increase of over 81% in 2 years and highest in 41 years!
So... almost every American that drives has seen the effect of the above Biden statements.
But US firms have less incentive to produce more oil while facing heavy regulations – meaning they’re more likely to leave the oil in the ground and drill in the future when prices are higher, says Benjamin Zycher of the American Enterprise Institute. He contends under the “Green New Deal” regulatory environment, the atmosphere in Washington is decidedly anti-oil.

CPI-U was -0.1% in December 2022.

Oops.

This propaganda is about 6 months out of date.
Where is your proof?
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 6.5% for the 12 months ended December 2022 after rising 7.1% previously, according to U.S. Labor Department data published Jan. 12. The next inflation update is scheduled for release on Feb. 14, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET.

When that statement was made along with this one: I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STOKING HIGHER ENERGY PRICES WITH OIL AND GAS CRACKDOWN, JEC ANALYSIS SHOWS

The RSC’s memo lists 81 actions Biden’s administration took that weakened domestic energy protection, starting with the Day 1 Climate Change Executive Order to review and revoke President Trump’s deregulation of energy rules.

inflation 2010 2.2%
Inflation 2022 8.5%
So... almost every American that drives has seen the effect of the above Biden statements.
But US firms have less incentive to produce more oil while facing heavy regulations – meaning they’re more likely to leave the oil in the ground and drill in the future when prices are higher, says Benjamin Zycher of the American Enterprise Institute. He contends under the “Green New Deal” regulatory environment, the atmosphere in Washington is decidedly anti-oil.

If Biden has all the blame for our current inflation does Trump have all the blame for running up the highest addition to the national debt of any one term President?

inflation 2010 2.2%
Inflation 2022 8.5%

And yet, domestic production has risen.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F83bd6060-7310-11ec-b2a5-1dd2f1477ac8-standard.png

You people are morons.

Why is that?

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW BRIPAT USES ARTICLES FROM 1991 TO SUPPORT ARGUMENTS YOU HAVE MADE ON THIS THREAD.

WE CANNOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY.

YOU ARE ON PIECE OF WORK, ONE POS.
The laws of economics don't change, dumbfuck. If a tax increase caused unemployment and a reduction in revenue in 1991, then it will do the same thing in 2021. Is the pythagorian theorem wrong because Pythagoras deduced it in 500 BC

All you're proving is what a dumbass you are.

The laws of economics don't change, dumbfuck. If a tax increase caused unemployment and a reduction in revenue in 1991, then it will do the same thing in 2021. Is the pythagorian theorem wrong because Pythagoras deduced it in 500 BC

All you're proving is what a dumbass you are.
There are other economic circumstances that work in concert with any economic action taken. The economic circumstances in 1991 were different than 2023, dumbass.
The situation within the job market along with the individual financial situation of the those buying the luxury items have baring. also.
You are such a simple minded f**k. It is unbelievable. Your mind cannot comprehend complexity. The world is complex. That is why you do not understand it.

There are other economic circumstances that work in concert with any economic action taken. The economic circumstances in 1991 were different than 2023, dumbass.
The situation within the job market along with the individual financial situation of the those buying the luxury items have baring. also.
You are such a simple minded f**k. It is unbelievable. Your mind cannot comprehend complexity. The world is complex. That is why you do not understand it.
Now you're changing your argument. It's no longer about how long ago it occurred, but the other factors involved. Of course, no historical event is exactly the same as any other historical event, so all you're saying is that we can never compare historical events.

Now you're changing your argument. It's no longer about how long ago it occurred, but the other factors involved. Of course, no historical event is exactly the same as any other historical event, so all you're saying is that we can never compare historical events.
The more recent the event, the more relevant. That is why using an example from 1991 is weak in discussing 2023. It also depends on what you are talking about. The economy variables change more often than other historical events..
There can be some relevance but , most likely, very little. There are plenty of more current events that are, much more relevant.

Last edited:
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 6.5% for the 12 months ended December 2022 after rising 7.1% previously,
Annual inflation is calculated by measuring inflation over the past 12 months. It is not calculated by multiplying the current month's inflation rate times 12.

So, even though December 2022 inflation was -0.1%, annual inflation is still 6.5%.

---
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) declined 0.1 percent in December on a
seasonally adjusted basis, after increasing 0.1 percent in November, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
reported today. Over the last 12 months, the all items index increased 6.5 percent before seasonal
adjustment.
---

The pont is kind of that inflation is under control again, so raving about how Biden is causing inflation doesn't make any sense.

The more recent the event, the more relevant.
Not true, dumbass.

That is why using an example from 1991 is weak in discussing 2023.
Unfortunately for your theory it's entirely relevant.
It also depends on what you are talking about. The economy variables change more often than other historical events..
They do?

There can be some relevance but , most likely, very little. There are plenty of more current events that are, much more relevant.

You do nothing but spew idiotic blather.

Annual inflation is calculated by measuring inflation over the past 12 months. It is not calculated by multiplying the current month's inflation rate times 12.

So, even though December 2022 inflation was -0.1%, annual inflation is still 6.5%.

---
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) declined 0.1 percent in December on a
seasonally adjusted basis, after increasing 0.1 percent in November, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
reported today. Over the last 12 months, the all items index increased 6.5 percent before seasonal
adjustment.
---

The pont is kind of that inflation is under control again, so raving about how Biden is causing inflation doesn't make any sense.
I'm old enough to know what the highest Misery Index in history was and much was the cause of the guy I voted for, Jimmy Carter! I thought he was smart enough as a Naval academy graduate working with Admiral Rickover in developing nuclear subs. I was wrong! The misery index was a combination of unemployment and Inflation rate.
Look where Biden is NOW and remember he told oil companies to raise their gas prices because he was going to...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

What a way to give inflation a boost!

Misertyindex012323.png

MiseryIfrom1972-biden.png

Forum List

Back