Blacklisted Chinese tech giant Huawei paid Democratic power broker Tony Podesta $500K to lobby Biden

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Are you serial?

Raise your hand if you DO NOT think the USA is run by the CCP.

WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SHEEP. We are on a waterslide right down the tubes to being CHINA. This shit will go off the rails.

957ba23349cab3ba-this-guy-fell-off-a-waterslide-and-down-a-rocky-cliff-but.gif

Are you serial?

WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SHEEP. We are on a waterslide right down the tubes to being CHINA. This shit will go off the rails.

I have yet to see any laws in the USA written and passed in China..

Wait a second, I thought according to you nutters Biden is bought and paid for by China...so why would they need to pay someone else to lobby Biden?

Gonna have to go get your stories straight.

Aside from that there is nothing unusual or illegal about big companies paying for lobbying in Washington. Tony Podesta has registered as a lobbyist for this particular company in June 2021 and everything looks to be by the book.

Last edited:
One man in my lifetime tried to get China in check.

He was voted out of office (supposedly) because of mean tweets and a refusal to submit to the will of the career criminal politicians in Washington.

Wait a second, I though according to you nutters Biden is bought and paid for by China...so why would they need to pay someone else to lobby Biden?

Gonna have to go get your stories straight.

Aside from that there is nothing unusual or illegal about big companies paying for lobbying in Washington. Tony Podesta has registered as a lobbyist for this particular company in June 2021 and everything looks to be by the book.
Multiple streams of income, dullard.

Multiple streams of income, dullard.

Dullard do you have even a single shred of evidence of even $1 transfer between Podesta and Biden?

Or is this one of those fantasies in your head where you can just make up whatever you feel like?

Are you serial?

Haliburton paid Cheney more than that to lobby for lifting sanctions against Libya, Iraq and the Stans.

Forum List

Back