What is wrong with these people??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

Group psychopathy. Literally.

The world has seen this before.

Navarro Report

kind of hard to ignore

"What is wrong with these people?"

They were born.
Their parents.
Sore losers.
Easily duped.

In a day and age where news outlets make shit up out of whole cloth, politicians lie, and the best that can be had from a debate is name calling...you have to ask?

Don't believe your lying eyes though.

Russian collusion doesn't ring a bell? It was only non stop for a few years. What was wrong with those people is a better question.

I DON'T SEE ANY EVIDENCE

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

The impossible has not been eliminated.

NPR!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
they are anti:
white
hetero
Republican
police
law-order
etc

instead you just heard about ditching the electoral college !!
Whats wrong with lawful, constitutional, ditching of Electoral College?

How is that in the same realm of the lies being spread about legitimacy of 2020 election and all the crazy shit Trump tried to pull to overturn it?

We have…Pussy Hats screaming, “He’s not my President!”.
I think you are mistaken - there is nothing wrong with these people - they're the normal ones!
Trump is the psycho.

Vagina protest.jpeg

Russian collusion doesn't ring a bell? It was only non stop for a few years. What was wrong with those people is a better question.
Russian interference investigation was REAL, conducted by Republicans named Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller.

You never heard of "Russian collusion"?

Navarro Report

kind of hard to ignore

Navarro??? The idiot who told Trump starting 7 trade wars was a good idea. The crook who used the results of his trade war for personal profit. The economic advisor with a failing track record. What does an economic advisor know about election fraud.

Forum List

Back