Biden's statements and actions CAUSED highest inflation rate in the last 41 years...8.5%

Annual inflation is calculated by measuring inflation over the past 12 months. It is not calculated by multiplying the current month's inflation rate times 12.

So, even though December 2022 inflation was -0.1%, annual inflation is still 6.5%.

---
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) declined 0.1 percent in December on a
seasonally adjusted basis, after increasing 0.1 percent in November, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
reported today. Over the last 12 months, the all items index increased 6.5 percent before seasonal
adjustment.
---

The pont is kind of that inflation is under control again, so raving about how Biden is causing inflation doesn't make any sense.
Continuing inflation of 6.5% is not under control. 6.5% is 6.5%. Inflation is not zero, as Biden would have you believe.

And yet, domestic production has risen.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F83bd6060-7310-11ec-b2a5-1dd2f1477ac8-standard.png

You people are morons.

Why is that?
People who claim inflation is under control are morons who, apparently don't go to the grocery.

What does that have to do with how good the economy is under Biden now?

And Carter, the worst Democrat, still had a better job creation record than any Republican president.
Who should believe you? I provided LINKS. YOU just your ignorant UNINFORMED subjective personal opinion!
Give me proof that Carter had better job creation.
Now here is some PROOF that when a GOP president takes office it is the beginning of a RECESSION under the Dems.

Fact check: Do Republican presidents oversee recessions and Dems oversee recoveries?​

But the FACT is a recession doesn't start the day a GOP president takes office! But of course childish Dems think like kids...GOP takes responsibility for recession generating tactics of Demos and Dems take over after GOP fixed the problems!
For example the 2008 recession can be laid directly on Obama's feet, EVEN though he wasn't president yet!
FACT: Obama represented was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices
But see most ignorant Democrats blame the recession on the GOP/Bush!
But the cause was the mortgage bubble burst!
And the mortgages of what was called,"Flipping is short-term ownership of an asset hoping to turn a quick profit".
Many factors directly and indirectly serve as the causes of the Great Recession that started in 2008 with the US subprime mortgage crisis. The major causes of the initial subprime mortgage crisis and the following recession include lax lending standards contributing to the real-estate bubbles that have since burst; U.S. government housing policies; and limited regulation of non-depository financial institutions. Causes of the Great Recession - Wikipedia
AND again the cause was the lawsuit Obama brought in 1995 against "redlining" which was used to ENCOURAGE unqualified mortgage holders that were "flipping" properties.
The major causes of the initial subprime mortgage crisis and the following recession include lax lending standards contributing to the real-estate bubbles that have since burst; U.S. government housing policies; and limited regulation of non-depository financial institutions. Again all caused by Obama in 1995 and then came to a crashing halt under a GOP president, Bush.
And today.. Biden is enjoying higher federal tax revenue DUE to Trump's cutting taxes!
FACTS not guesses!
TrumpTaxcutsbenefitsCBO.png

LOL. I probably can't define it the way you do. According to you guys inflation is not only at zero but it is below zero. I'm happy for you that you are so well off you don't see the prices when you go to the grocery.
The term is indifferent to context.

Stop bluffing.

When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels.
When that statement was made along with this one: I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels.
The oil industry took him at his word and began RAISING prices of gas... proof?
BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STOKING HIGHER ENERGY PRICES WITH OIL AND GAS CRACKDOWN, JEC ANALYSIS SHOWS

The RSC’s memo lists 81 actions Biden’s administration took that weakened domestic energy protection, starting with the Day 1 Climate Change Executive Order to review and revoke President Trump’s deregulation of energy rules.

inflation 2010 2.2%
inflation lowest 2020 1.4%
Inflation 2022 8.5%
An increase of over 81% in 2 years and highest in 41 years!
So... almost every American that drives has seen the effect of the above Biden statements.
But US firms have less incentive to produce more oil while facing heavy regulations – meaning they’re more likely to leave the oil in the ground and drill in the future when prices are higher, says Benjamin Zycher of the American Enterprise Institute. He contends under the “Green New Deal” regulatory environment, the atmosphere in Washington is decidedly anti-oil.

This is the typical nonsense that you Nazis are pushing. It is the oil industry that has decided not to drill. They want to keep prices high. A Dallas Fed survey of oil executives conducted last year showed only around 9% of oil executives blamed federal regulations for the reason they are not drilling. 59% cited shareholders as the reason that they are not increasing drilling activities. That RSC memo is still garbage.

In addition, the reason that we have inflation is because we have too many industries that are either monopolies or oligopolies. They can dictate prices and are raising prices to raise their bottom lines. That is why many companies are making record profits.

When that statement was made along with this one: I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

The oil industry took him at his word and began RAISING prices of gas... proof?
BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STOKING HIGHER ENERGY PRICES WITH OIL AND GAS CRACKDOWN, JEC ANALYSIS SHOWS

The RSC’s memo lists 81 actions Biden’s administration took that weakened domestic energy protection, starting with the Day 1 Climate Change Executive Order to review and revoke President Trump’s deregulation of energy rules.

inflation 2010 2.2%
inflation lowest 2020 1.4%
Inflation 2022 8.5%
An increase of over 81% in 2 years and highest in 41 years!
So... almost every American that drives has seen the effect of the above Biden statements.
But US firms have less incentive to produce more oil while facing heavy regulations – meaning they’re more likely to leave the oil in the ground and drill in the future when prices are higher, says Benjamin Zycher of the American Enterprise Institute. He contends under the “Green New Deal” regulatory environment, the atmosphere in Washington is decidedly anti-oil.

Why do you keep trying to peddle this tired debunked hoax over and over again?

Seriously.

I'm old enough to know what the highest Misery Index in history was and much was the cause of the guy I voted for, Jimmy Carter! I thought he was smart enough as a Naval academy graduate working with Admiral Rickover in developing nuclear subs. I was wrong! The misery index was a combination of unemployment and Inflation rate.
Look where Biden is NOW and remember he told oil companies to raise their gas prices because he was going to...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

What a way to give inflation a boost!

View attachment 750206

View attachment 750208

The reason oil prices have risen is because the oil industry wants them high.

This is the typical nonsense that you Nazis are pushing. It is the oil industry that has decided not to drill. They want to keep prices high. A Dallas Fed survey of oil executives conducted last year showed only around 9% of oil executives blamed federal regulations for the reason they are not drilling. 59% cited shareholders as the reason that they are not increasing drilling activities. That RSC memo is still garbage.

In addition, the reason that we have inflation is because we have too many industries that are either monopolies or oligopolies. They can dictate prices and are raising prices to raise their bottom lines. That is why many companies are making record profits.
Oh I agree! The oil industry figured that with Biden's guarantee to rid fossil fuels, they'd better make their profits while they can! Very very stupid comments made by Biden like "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What a way to give further excuse! This is what he could have said that would make all parties more comfortable..
“"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
BUT NOOOO!!!

Biden goes on to tell oil industry no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.
So why antagonize oil industry UNLESS he's making bucks!!!

Why do you keep trying to peddle this tired debunked hoax over and over again?

Seriously.
BECAUSE they are the FACTS!!!
The oil industry figured that with Biden's guarantee to rid fossil fuels, they'd better make their profits while they can!
Very very stupid comments made by Biden like "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What a way to give further excuse! This is what he could have said that would make all parties more comfortable..
“"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
BUT NOOOO!!!

Biden goes on to tell oil industry no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.
So why antagonize oil industry UNLESS he's making bucks!!!

Forum List

Back