Biden's statements and actions CAUSED highest inflation rate in the last 41 years...8.5%

Do you think that other parts of the world producing less oil has any impact on gas prices today?
Of course they would! No question.
That coupled with this dumb ass Biden GUARANTEE:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Would certainly cause "fossil fuel" companies to get it while they can!

And yes, Biden’s policies have made domestic energy production more difficult and less cost-efficient…
just as he repeatedly promised he would while campaigning for the presidency.
Would there be any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden Administration?” CNN’s Dana Bash asked during a primary debate in July 2019.
No,” Biden flatly answered. “We would work it out; we would make sure it’s eliminated and no more subsidies for either of those.
No more fossil fuels.

What a f..king dummy. Here is what HE should have SAID!!!
"I believe that fossil fuels have a very important role in our economy and the major companies are working on reducing Co2 emissions as we speak.
I can guarantee that we'll work with them on helping reduce Co2 emissions with the goal of Zero emissions by 2050!"

BUT He didn't! What he did say was to make fossil fuels the enemy! Destroy their businesses! Which certainly doesn't help as any prudent business person
would conclude.."well if the President is so against us, we better get our money out when we can!"
FACT: The 60 largest commercial and investment banks have collectively financed $3.8 trillion in fossil fuel companies between 2016 and 2020, the five years since the Paris Agreement was signed, according to a report published in March from a collection of climate organizations titled Banking on Climate Chaos 2021.
Getting lenders to choke off money to fossil fuel companies is the next needed move for the industry to address the material risks that the coal, oil and gas industry faces,” says Leslie Samuelrich, president at investment advisory firm Green Century Capital Management.

Proof that fossil fuel companies are NOW through price increases are getting it while they can...
This was the CEO of Chevron, Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
If you and your other truly dumb people naively think that spending $919 Trillion for the electricity that 25 million EV cars/trucks is wise... sad!
EVsatEPA67%goal071023.png

A GUARANTEE he has utterly failed at.

The US is producing record amounts of both oil and NG. The US is more energy independent than it was under Trump. Oil companies are making record profits, the price of oil was getting too low so OPEC cut back

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Would certainly cause "fossil fuel" companies to get it while they can!

And yes, Biden’s policies have made domestic energy production more difficult and less cost-efficient…
just as he repeatedly promised he would while campaigning for the presidency.
Would there be any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden Administration?” CNN’s Dana Bash asked during a primary debate in July 2019.
No,” Biden flatly answered. “We would work it out; we would make sure it’s eliminated and no more subsidies for either of those.
No more fossil fuels.

What a f..king dummy. Here is what HE should have SAID!!!
"I believe that fossil fuels have a very important role in our economy and the major companies are working on reducing Co2 emissions as we speak.
I can guarantee that we'll work with them on helping reduce Co2 emissions with the goal of Zero emissions by 2050!"

BUT He didn't! What he did say was to make fossil fuels the enemy! Destroy their businesses! Which certainly doesn't help as any prudent business person
would conclude.."well if the President is so against us, we better get our money out when we can!"
FACT: The 60 largest commercial and investment banks have collectively financed $3.8 trillion in fossil fuel companies between 2016 and 2020, the five years since the Paris Agreement was signed, according to a report published in March from a collection of climate organizations titled Banking on Climate Chaos 2021.
Getting lenders to choke off money to fossil fuel companies is the next needed move for the industry to address the material risks that the coal, oil and gas industry faces,” says Leslie Samuelrich, president at investment advisory firm Green Century Capital Management.

Proof that fossil fuel companies are NOW through price increases are getting it while they can...
This was the CEO of Chevron, Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
If you and your other truly dumb people naively think that spending $919 Trillion for the electricity that 25 million EV cars/trucks is wise... sad!View attachment 805003

And yes, Biden’s policies have made domestic energy production more difficult and less cost-efficient

This is nonsense.

I truly don't understand some of you people, especially those of you that think you are so much more intelligent!
The Biden govt. wants to destroy fossil fuels AND encourage EVs.
To do that would mean according to the recent EPA that by 2032 over 67% of car sales and 46% of light trucks will be EVs.
While at the same time destroying 61% of the electric power generating plants that use fossil fuels.
So if the USA uses 2.586 Trillion kWh of electricity per year generated by fossil fuel plants .. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
And over 553 billion additional kWh for EV cars/trucks..
Where will this 3 trillion kWh of electricity come from? To build new power plants that will generate 3 Trillion kWh will cost $1,661 for every 1 kWh.
Now the below numbers are from the experts, folks... not ME!
$4,983,000,000,000,000! Do you know what this is? nearly $5 quadrillion or nearly 200 TIMES our national GDP of $25 trillion!
WHERE will we get $5 quadrillion to build the power plants to provide EVs and replace fossil fuel plants ... by 2050 Biden's goal?
Folks... I am NOT making these numbers up! If you don't believe me figure it yourselves and even if I'm wrong by 50%...
That's still nearly $3 quadrillion that we will never have!
So... folks be prepared for frequent blackouts, no A/Cs... you EV drivers...not getting anywhere!
EVsatEPA67%goal071023.png

I truly don't understand some of you people, especially those of you that think you are so much more intelligent!
The Biden govt. wants to destroy fossil fuels AND encourage EVs.
To do that would mean according to the recent EPA that by 2032 over 67% of car sales and 46% of light trucks will be EVs.
While at the same time destroying 61% of the electric power generating plants that use fossil fuels.
So if the USA uses 2.586 Trillion kWh of electricity per year generated by fossil fuel plants .. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
And over 553 billion additional kWh for EV cars/trucks..
Where will this 3 trillion kWh of electricity come from? To build new power plants that will generate 3 Trillion kWh will cost $1,661 for every 1 kWh.
Now the below numbers are from the experts, folks... not ME!
$4,983,000,000,000,000! Do you know what this is? nearly $5 quadrillion or nearly 200 TIMES our national GDP of $25 trillion!
WHERE will we get $5 quadrillion to build the power plants to provide EVs and replace fossil fuel plants ... by 2050 Biden's goal?
Folks... I am NOT making these numbers up! If you don't believe me figure it yourselves and even if I'm wrong by 50%...
That's still nearly $3 quadrillion that we will never have!
So... folks be prepared for frequent blackouts, no A/Cs... you EV drivers...not getting anywhere!
View attachment 805006
Some of us focus on the facts..

Crazy, I know, but there it is.

A GUARANTEE he has utterly failed at.

The US is producing record amounts of both oil and NG. The US is more energy independent than it was under Trump. Oil companies are making record profits, the price of oil was getting too low so OPEC cut back
Oh I agree regarding Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels"... but it just shows how truly dumb Biden is!
All he has done is make oil companies the bad guys and as a result this is what the financial institutions that have lent$ 3.8 trillion.
"well if the President is so against us, we better get our money out when we can!"

So the CFOs recognizing their cost of borrowing is going up, their response is to raise their prices! All because this dummy President makes a guarantee to force oil companies to raise their prices... i.e. Biden guarantees to put them out of business...i.e. "rid of fossil fuels"!

Oh I agree regarding Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels"... but it just shows how truly dumb Biden is!
All he has done is make oil companies the bad guys and as a result this is what the financial institutions that have lent$ 3.8 trillion.
"well if the President is so against us, we better get our money out when we can!"

So the CFOs recognizing their cost of borrowing is going up, their response is to raise their prices! All because this dummy President makes a guarantee to force oil companies to raise their prices... i.e. Biden guarantees to put them out of business...i.e. "rid of fossil fuels"!
That's complete nonsense.

Forum List

Back