Were the laws of thermodynamics broken on 9/11 in addition to the laws of physics?

LA RAM FAN you give me a thumbs down two and a half years after I post? What a douche noodle...
at least I can stand toe to toe in a debate and address and put up evidence how explosives were used to bring the towers down. All you ever do is post laughing smileys when you cant refute those facts and never address the evidence. another shill from langley to put on ignore. dont worry though,dumbass Angelo likes to feed you trolls so he;ll waste his time on you feeding you,he loves to feed the trolls like the stupid fuck he is.

at least I can stand toe to toe in a debate and address and put up evidence how explosives were used to bring the towers down. All you ever do is post laughing smileys when you cant refute those facts and never address the evidence. another shill from langley to put on ignore. dont worry though,dumbass Angelo likes to feed you trolls so he;ll waste his time on you feeding you,he loves to feed the trolls like the stupid fuck he is.

The problem is simple... there is no reasoning with the delusional. Facts have been presented to you and your ilk time and again, but the truth doesn't fit your narrative, your delusion, so there is no point in debating, discussing, or explaining to you people. You want to believe in the great conspiracy, no matter what. That earns you nothing but scorn and ridicule and laughing smilies. That's all the time I feel the need to waste on you idiots.

The problem is simple... there is no reasoning with the delusional. Facts have been presented to you and your ilk time and again, but the truth doesn't fit your narrative, your delusion, so there is no point in debating, discussing, or explaining to you people. You want to believe in the great conspiracy, no matter what. That earns you nothing but scorn and ridicule and laughing smilies. That's all the time I feel the need to waste on you idiots.
Then go away your majesty.
The truth is that nut jobs like LA Rams fan and Mindwars who was so annoying they finally banned her..... they give us honest truth seekers and a conspiracy analysts - not theorists- you assholes weaponized that term..... The nutjob conspiracy theorists like that give us a bad name.

Last edited:
You have never stood toe to toe in any debate and everyone knows this.

These threads are littered with you being crushed and proven wrong at which poingt you consistently ryun away slingning shit in defeat like any half trained monkey.

You have never posted evidence to suppt ANY of your absurd claims are always owned

Forum List

Back