Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

Speak for yourself. He has one thing on his mind, and its not Isis, but Iran.

and that's a bad thing?

I hope that's part of it. and The majority of Americans are glad to hear what he has to say. Except the traitors in the Democrat party

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.

Iran doesn't need nukes to wipe Israel out. That's what many of you don't get.

Chances that Iran will open a war against Israel directly are slim to none. But Iran has its doers, with Syria, Lebanon and all kind of crazy kids in the neighborhood. we talk thousands of rockets and advanced missile technology. If you take all that and ADD a potential nuclear threat, you recieve an= actual existing threat to the Jewish state, which is something ANY Israeli leader, healthy minded one, will try and prevent.

Of course, you won't care since you hate Jews. But thank god, Jews don't take your kind of opinion seriously.

I'm more fearful of Israel than Iran. Life seems to mean little and Jews will kill their own. I also believe Jews will either control the world or take it down with them. The Jews can't live alone without a host to live off of though, but they will have to serve the Jews. Most kids in Israel feel like they are living in a pressure cooker I read, most have what soldiers have PTSD, from Israel putting so much fear into them. Unreal what your government is doing.

You fear Israel because you're a Jew-hater who believes any nonsense Jew haters belive, hence your view means very little. It's good things people with opinions like yours fear Israel. If they took Israel as something small and helpless, then it was a cause of worry.

Most have PTSD because the Palestinian Hamas party with no value of life puts it in their hearts. It's not the Israeli government. Get a clue.

update alert !! Bibi is almost here , heard on the news that he'll be landing in about an hour !! Preview of his speech on FOX in a little bit . Good ol El Rushbo should be interesting in about 20 hours so set yer alarms so you don't miss Rush Limbaugh !!!!!!!!

Penelope, :link: to where u read that most Israeli kids feel like they're living in a pressure cooker.

Really you even need to question this!!

http://southerncrossreview.org/71/arab-israel-w-schools.htm

She believes the educational approach has the power to heal Israeli children, of whom it is estimated more than a third suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder.

“To live in Israel is to live in a pressure cooker,” Vainstein said. “Waldorf schools make children feel nurtured, safe and de-stressed.”

El Zeitoun, the Arabic Waldorf school, is unique in that the children are Christian, Muslim and Druze, religions that often are segregated from one another.

Now I don't care if you like the link or not, one must know its true, I imagine to be a Pal child is much worst than a Jewish child.

Netanyahu has done nothing to bring peace to Israel and republicans worship him.

Of course, because Obama brought nothing both peace to the MidEast...:rolleyes:

All this reminds me of the republican presidential debates when Gingrich and Romney argued about who was more buddy with bibi. They both lost me after that one.

All this reminds me of the republican presidential debates when Gingrich and Romney argued about who was more buddy with bibi. They both lost me after that one.

Have you been 'found' since then?

No I believe they have both been lost too however.

Rand Paul seems to be only one on that side of interest to me now.

In 1940, Hitler was head of 27 million Germans. Today's Ayatollahs have 77 million Iranians ready to avenge Allah against Infidels (read Americans and Jews).

There is an issue as to who is/was the worse lunatic--Hitler or Muslim Ayatollahs. I say its a toss-up. Both extremely dangerous; quite insane.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

The difference in the Lunatics--Murderous Nazis and Murderous Ayatollahs---is what is scary.

Hitler didn't have enough oil. That's the main reason he invaded Russia--he needed their oil. The Ayatollahs are sitting on a mountain of oil, particularly if they establish hegemony in the whole Middle east---which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

And, Hitler didn't have a nuclear bomb. Nobody doubts for a minute he would have used it if he had gotten it. Only the rankest fool, like our current president, think the Ayatollahs won't use it WHEN they get it--which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

Hitler had the good luck to deal with fools and cowards like Neville Chamberlain while building military might

Putin and the Ayatollahs are even luckier. There is no worse fool than Barak Obama.

Hopefully, Netanyahu will be able to provide the warnings Churchill did the last time fools let lunatics run amuck.

Otherwise, pray for your children.

Yo, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
View attachment 37334
"GTP"

You should move to Israel then.

Most Americans want to hear what Netanyahu has to say. Why do you confuse being pro-facts with being pro-Israel?

Americans are very divided on this, as are Israeli's:
As rift widens over Netanyahu visit concerns mount
"No, Mr. Netanyahu — you do not speak for American Jews,'' the advertisement says. It says polls show a majority of American Jews (and non-Jews) support Obama's attempt to negotiate a settlement that would prohibit Iranian development of nuclear weapons rather than the prime minister's "undermining those negotiations.''
According to this, most Americans oppose Netanyahu coming to speak at this time and the means by which the Republicans did it:
CNN ORC poll Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite - CNN.com

The issue is not actually an Israeli official coming to speak - it's the timing, the deliberate insult to protocal and a sitting president - WHOMEVER he is, and the wedge it could put into US/Israeli negotiations as well as the negotiations with Iran. Israel has already been marginalized in this due to their leaks. SHOULD we here Bibi speak? Yes, in the sense that Israel is an ally who will be effected by any deals. SHOULD we hear him now, shortly before his election, after he has already said and done things stress the US/Israeli relationship? I don't think so. And many Americans including many American Jews and many Israeli's do not think this is good. The invitation at this time by the Republicans and his acceptance of this has transformed that relationship into a partisan battle.

The timing is pure coincidence. You know, IT CAN happen. The Israeli elections were set to happen this month, but the deal and the timline on it was known for months. So we cannot expect leaders to stay home because timing is suspicious. This is pure bullcrap, really.

I'm the last one to vote Likud, but even with that, I'm disgusted by what's happening in this elections. I was hoping I could relate to "The Zionist Camp" and maybe vote for them because they offer something different, but I look at what they do, how they behave and what they say, and I'm like "Meh".

Hetzog was a guest one day on the late news, the broadcaster asks serious questions, about him losing voted and poll being against him, and all he says is "Bibi did that wrong, anything but Bibi" and I could point out at least 10 times during that half hour in which he said he's the next PM. Now seriously, he told of everything Bibi did wrong, and he was right on things, but not once he said what is HE going to do about it, all he said is that "anything's better than Bibi." Now seriously? that's how you're planning to win the elections? By NOT being your rival? How about issues that MATTER?

How about creating new workplaces in outline towns? how about saving the dead-sea worksites? Solving the housing problem? creating better transportaion? actually changing the fuel-taxing method?

I could point a whole lot of other problems we face, too many to mention, but didn't hear him offer a logical, reliable solution to 99% of the issues we face today.

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.
I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Here is your chance to cure the blind.

What political party are you talking about?

And how does that political party manifest a stronger loyalty to Israel than the United States?

In 1940, Hitler was head of 27 million Germans. Today's Ayatollahs have 77 million Iranians ready to avenge Allah against Infidels (read Americans and Jews).

There is an issue as to who is/was the worse lunatic--Hitler or Muslim Ayatollahs. I say its a toss-up. Both extremely dangerous; quite insane.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

The difference in the Lunatics--Murderous Nazis and Murderous Ayatollahs---is what is scary.

Hitler didn't have enough oil. That's the main reason he invaded Russia--he needed their oil. The Ayatollahs are sitting on a mountain of oil, particularly if they establish hegemony in the whole Middle east---which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

And, Hitler didn't have a nuclear bomb. Nobody doubts for a minute he would have used it if he had gotten it. Only the rankest fool, like our current president, think the Ayatollahs won't use it WHEN they get it--which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

Hitler had the good luck to deal with fools and cowards like Neville Chamberlain while building military might

Putin and the Ayatollahs are even luckier. There is no worse fool than Barak Obama.

Hopefully, Netanyahu will be able to provide the warnings Churchill did the last time fools let lunatics run amuck.

When was the last time Iran started a world war? Or attacked anyone for that matter?

Penelope, :link: to where u read that most Israeli kids feel like they're living in a pressure cooker.

Don't hold your breath. She'll call anything we bring her fake, but god forbid, we musn't even hint that she's talking nonsense or making stuff up

She linked, but it was not most like she originally stated. Her link said 1/3rd. :dunno:

Yeah, found that after rolling down a bit. I don't really find that source "mind blowing".

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

And how does that political party manifest a stronger loyalty to Israel than the United States?

I'll give you a hint: they invited Netanyahu to come talk to them. I think they need his approval before they can do anything.

yeah , that's the thing McCauly . Lots of Americans seem to be pretty short sighted Seems that they don't take a long range view of things . If issis and Iranian mullah don't get me in the next few years they are likely to make things difficult or worse for the coming generations and that includes my kids and grandkids .

Dear Prime Minister:

Regards,
B. Kidd

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

I'll give you a hint: they invited Netanyahu to come talk to them. I think they need his approval before they can do anything.

Why you're so afraid of hearing him speak? What's the worst that can happen? You decide he talks nonsense and ignore him?

I thought you guys spoke for freedom and Liberation and the right to speak up and all that crap.

Dear Prime Minister:

Regards,
B. Kidd

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Are they seeking his approval, or do they merely want to provide him with a public platform in the United States to have his say?

And, if they are seeking his approval, what is it that they plan to do, that is waiting upon his approval?

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

When was the last time Iran started a world war? Or attacked anyone for that matter?

You ARE aware of the things Iran is doing behind the curtains, right? Iran is the engine of the Syrian crisis to begin with. It doesn't need out-open wars with anyone.

Forum List

Back