Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

The timing is pure coincidence. You know, IT CAN happen. The Israeli elections were set to happen this month, but the deal and the timline on it was known for months. So we cannot expect leaders to stay home because timing is suspicious. This is pure bullcrap, really.

I really don't think it's coincidence...not from him and not from our Republicans.

I'm the last one to vote Likud, but even with that, I'm disgusted by what's happening in this elections. I was hoping I could relate to "The Zionist Camp" and maybe vote for them because they offer something different, but I look at what they do, how they behave and what they say, and I'm like "Meh".

Hetzog was a guessed one day on the late news, the broadcaster asks serious questions, about him losing voted and poll being against him, and all he says is "Bibi did that wrong, anything but Bibi" and I could point out at least 10 times during that half hour in which he said he's the next PM. Now seriously, he told of everything Bibi did wrong, and he was right on things, but not once he said what is HE going to do about it, all he said is that "anything's better than Bibi." Now seriously? that's how you're planning to win the elections? But NOT being your rival? How about issues that MATTER?

:lol: That is what our candidates sound like! They spend the entire time tearing down each other but they never offer a single new thing. Never anything positive and constructive...:dunno: I get very cynical.

How about creating new workplaces in outline towns? how about saving the dead-sea worksites? Solving the housing problem? creating better transportaion? actually changing the fuel-taxing method?

I could point a whole lot of other problems we face, too many to mention, but didn't hear him offer a logical, reliable solution to 99% of the issues we face today.

Your system is so different from ours - how many candidates/parties do you have that might be elected Prime Minister? Does Bibi only have one serious opponent?

The timing is pure coincidence. You know, IT CAN happen. The Israeli elections were set to happen this month, but the deal and the timline on it was known for months. So we cannot expect leaders to stay home because timing is suspicious. This is pure bullcrap, really.

I really don't think it's coincidence...not from him and not from our Republicans.

I'm the last one to vote Likud, but even with that, I'm disgusted by what's happening in this elections. I was hoping I could relate to "The Zionist Camp" and maybe vote for them because they offer something different, but I look at what they do, how they behave and what they say, and I'm like "Meh".

Hetzog was a guessed one day on the late news, the broadcaster asks serious questions, about him losing voted and poll being against him, and all he says is "Bibi did that wrong, anything but Bibi" and I could point out at least 10 times during that half hour in which he said he's the next PM. Now seriously, he told of everything Bibi did wrong, and he was right on things, but not once he said what is HE going to do about it, all he said is that "anything's better than Bibi." Now seriously? that's how you're planning to win the elections? But NOT being your rival? How about issues that MATTER?

:lol: That is what our candidates sound like! They spend the entire time tearing down each other but they never offer a single new thing. Never anything positive and constructive...:dunno: I get very cynical.

How about creating new workplaces in outline towns? how about saving the dead-sea worksites? Solving the housing problem? creating better transportaion? actually changing the fuel-taxing method?

I could point a whole lot of other problems we face, too many to mention, but didn't hear him offer a logical, reliable solution to 99% of the issues we face today.

Your system is so different from ours - how many candidates/parties do you have that might be elected Prime Minister? Does Bibi only have one serious opponent?

Netanyahu has Livni and Hetzog. Others either don't want the job, or if they want, the public don't want them to have the job. Ya'ir Lapid once said he's going for it, but He's dropping in polls and people lost their trust in him, I believe.

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.
I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Here is your chance to cure the blind.

What political party are you talking about?

And how does that political party manifest a stronger loyalty to Israel than the United States?

I'll give you a hint: they invited Netanyahu to come talk to them. I think they need his approval before they can do anything.
Are they seeking his approval or wanting to provide him with a public platform in the United States to have his say?

And, if they are seeking his approval, what is it that they plan to do, that is waiting upon his approval?

Will they bring an Iranian leader in next so they have both sides?

Id like to know what Netanyahu is going to tell they to do next. Whatever it is, they will do it.

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.
I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

And how does that political party manifest a stronger loyalty to Israel than the United States?

I'll give you a hint: they invited Netanyahu to come talk to them. I think they need his approval before they can do anything.

Why you're so afraid of hearing him speak? What's the worst that can happen? You decide he talks nonsense and ignore him?

I thought you guys spoke for freedom and Liberation and the right to speak up and all that crap.

I'd be more interested if he had done a great job bringing peace to Israel. He hasn't so I don't see any value in it.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Are they seeking his approval or wanting to provide him with a public platform in the United States to have his say?

And, if they are seeking his approval, what is it that they plan to do, that is waiting upon his approval?

Id like to know what Netanyahu is going to tell they to do next. Whatever it is, they will do it.
1. Iran is not the friend and ally of the United States, so, why would the US Congress invite an Iranian leader to address it?

2. When has Bibi told the US to do something, and we went and did it?

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Why you're so afraid of hearing him speak? What's the worst that can happen? You decide he talks nonsense and ignore him?

I thought you guys spoke for freedom and Liberation and the right to speak up and all that crap.

I'd be more interested if he had done a great job bringing peace to Israel. He hasn't so I don't see any value in it.
Well, you may not see any value to it, but, apparently, others do.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Rabin didn't bring peace to Israel either (And I'm not refering to his murder, I'm talking general). He was a man of faith, I believe he was wrong, but he was ready to pay a price, and even then he didn't succeed.

Same deal with Peres.

In 1940, Hitler was head of 27 million Germans. Today's Ayatollahs have 77 million Iranians ready to avenge Allah against Infidels (read Americans and Jews).

There is an issue as to who is/was the worse lunatic--Hitler or Muslim Ayatollahs. I say its a toss-up. Both extremely dangerous; quite insane.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

The difference in the Lunatics--Murderous Nazis and Murderous Ayatollahs---is what is scary.

Hitler didn't have enough oil. That's the main reason he invaded Russia--he needed their oil. The Ayatollahs are sitting on a mountain of oil, particularly if they establish hegemony in the whole Middle east---which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

And, Hitler didn't have a nuclear bomb. Nobody doubts for a minute he would have used it if he had gotten it. Only the rankest fool, like our current president, think the Ayatollahs won't use it WHEN they get it--which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

Hitler had the good luck to deal with fools and cowards like Neville Chamberlain while building military might

Putin and the Ayatollahs are even luckier. There is no worse fool than Barak Obama.

Hopefully, Netanyahu will be able to provide the warnings Churchill did the last time fools let lunatics run amuck.

Otherwise, pray for your children.

When was the last time Iran started a world war? Or attacked anyone for that matter?

You ARE aware of the things Iran is doing behind the curtains, right? Iran is the engine of the Syrian crisis to begin with. It doesn't need out-open wars with anyone.

Is that what bibi told you? Pretty sure this mess was started by Saudi. Iran likes Syria.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

1. Iran is not the friend and ally of the United States, so, why would the US Congress invite an Iranian leader to address it?

1. So getting one side is fair?
2. We took out saddam. Boy that worked out well.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Rabin didn't bring peace to Israel either (And I'm not refering to his murder, I'm talking general). He was a man of faith, I believe he was wrong, but he was ready to pay a price, and even then he didn't succeed.

Same deal with Peres.

Yes they seem to be the wrong people to talk to about Middle East peace.

Perhaps I am.

1. It is fair, when the other side is our sworn enemy. To them, we are the Great Satan.

2. Non sequitur.

1. It is fair, when the other side is our sworn enemy.

2. Non sequitur.

Sure it is fair. And they should be out sworn enemy forever right? Well that is what bibi told you.

In 1940, Hitler was head of 27 million Germans. Today's Ayatollahs have 77 million Iranians ready to avenge Allah against Infidels (read Americans and Jews).

There is an issue as to who is/was the worse lunatic--Hitler or Muslim Ayatollahs. I say its a toss-up. Both extremely dangerous; quite insane.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

The difference in the Lunatics--Murderous Nazis and Murderous Ayatollahs---is what is scary.

Hitler didn't have enough oil. That's the main reason he invaded Russia--he needed their oil. The Ayatollahs are sitting on a mountain of oil, particularly if they establish hegemony in the whole Middle east---which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

And, Hitler didn't have a nuclear bomb. Nobody doubts for a minute he would have used it if he had gotten it. Only the rankest fool, like our current president, think the Ayatollahs won't use it WHEN they get it--which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

Hitler had the good luck to deal with fools and cowards like Neville Chamberlain while building military might

Putin and the Ayatollahs are even luckier. There is no worse fool than Barak Obama.

Hopefully, Netanyahu will be able to provide the warnings Churchill did the last time fools let lunatics run amuck.

When was the last time Iran started a world war? Or attacked anyone for that matter?

You ARE aware of the things Iran is doing behind the curtains, right? Iran is the engine of the Syrian crisis to begin with. It doesn't need out-open wars with anyone.

Is that what bibi told you? Pretty sure this mess was started by Saudi. Iran likes Syria.

Fcourse, Shia and Sunni are BFFS.

2. Non sequitur.

Sure it is fair. And they should be out sworn enemy forever right? Well that is what bibi told you.
He did?

When?

But, enough of this happy horseshit.

Please specify what Bibi has ordered the US Congress to do, with the subsequent outcome that the US Congress has complied, as you accused him (and Congress) of doing.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

Fcourse, Shia and Sunni are BFFS.

Iran does support the Syrian regime. You seriously don't know that?

2. Non sequitur.

He did?

When?

Please specify what Bibi has ordered the US Congress to do, with the subsequent outcome that the US Congress has complied, as you accused him (and Congress) of doing.
He has told them to make sure this Iran deal doesn't happen. It's what he thinks is best for Israel after all.

2. Non sequitur.

He did?

When?

He has told them to make sure this Iran deal doesn't happen. It's what he thinks is best for Israel after all.
He 'told them to make sure' or he argued his case on behalf of his country, in the presence of the lawmaking body governing his country's best friend and closest ally?

Forum List

Back