Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

Coyote, did you hear about the dead-sea worksites crisis in Israel?

No - did you post it in IP?

Well, no.

Basically, it started about a few weeks ago; In Israel there's this huge 'company', Khil, which deals with producing minerals and chemicals. Among those there's the Dead-Sea factory, they dig in the dead-sea to produce salt, many of the Israeli dead-sea merchandise is thanks to the dead-sea factory. All those factories are managed by the Israeli Offer family. They own this huge project and they're one of the richest families in Israel.

Anyhow, weeks ago, they decided they start firing people randomly, in order to "Optimize" their worksites. Since most of the dead-sea factories were located in south, it caused a mess in the factory, people protested the heartless method of firing people without notice. They fired about 500-700 people in the south, and in a district that already has very little job-offerings, this was a hit below the belt.

So now the entire Khil factory, dead-sea works among them, opened stike, basically, any worker who belongs to one of those factories in southern Israel is striking, sympathizing with those who've been fired. So instead of about 600 people without a job, we're talking nearly 7000. Most of them people who've been already influenced by the previous war. The workers' organizations already threatened a strike in all state as response to the crisis in Khil.

Meanwhile, my dad is out of a job, and we don't know what's going to happen with that. So it's nice and all to talk about peace with the palestinians, but we have an entire district in working-crisis, and I think it's a little more important than peace, Iran, palestinians right now. But maybe it's just me.

1. So getting one side is fair?
2. We took out saddam. Boy that worked out well.

1. It is fair, when the other side is our sworn enemy.

2. Non sequitur.

Sure it is fair. And they should be out sworn enemy forever right? Well that is what bibi told you.
He did?

When?

But, enough of this happy horseshit.

Please specify what Bibi has ordered the US Congress to do, with the subsequent outcome that the US Congress has complied, as you accused him (and Congress) of doing.
He has told them to make sure this Iran deal doesn't happen. It's what he thinks is best for Israel after all.
He 'told them to make sure' or he argued his case on behalf of his country, in the presence of the lawmaking body governing his country's best friend and closest ally?

Word it however you want. Pretty clear to me they will do whatever he asks. They are quite smitten with him. Why I'm unsure. But I don't know why we send so much money to Israel either.

...And they should be out sworn enemy forever right?...
They can stop being our sworn enemy, anytime they choose for forswear their former enmity towards us.

...Well that is what bibi told you.
Bibi tells me nothing. Bibi argues his case. Even though, in any choice between Israel and Iran, the vast majority of Americans will choose Israel, every time.

In 1940, Hitler was head of 27 million Germans. Today's Ayatollahs have 77 million Iranians ready to avenge Allah against Infidels (read Americans and Jews).

There is an issue as to who is/was the worse lunatic--Hitler or Muslim Ayatollahs. I say its a toss-up. Both extremely dangerous; quite insane.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

The difference in the Lunatics--Murderous Nazis and Murderous Ayatollahs---is what is scary.

Hitler didn't have enough oil. That's the main reason he invaded Russia--he needed their oil. The Ayatollahs are sitting on a mountain of oil, particularly if they establish hegemony in the whole Middle east---which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

And, Hitler didn't have a nuclear bomb. Nobody doubts for a minute he would have used it if he had gotten it. Only the rankest fool, like our current president, think the Ayatollahs won't use it WHEN they get it--which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

Hitler had the good luck to deal with fools and cowards like Neville Chamberlain while building military might

Putin and the Ayatollahs are even luckier. There is no worse fool than Barak Obama.

Hopefully, Netanyahu will be able to provide the warnings Churchill did the last time fools let lunatics run amuck.

Otherwise, pray for your children.

When was the last time Iran started a world war? Or attacked anyone for that matter?

Iran is number one State sponsor of terrorism in the world. Do you live under a rock?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Bibi!!!!!!I am looking forward the speech!!!!:clap2:

Well, no.

Basically, it started about a few weeks ago; In Israel there's this huge 'company', Khil, which deals with producing minerals and chemicals. Among those there's the Dead-Sea factory, they dig in the dead-sea to produce salt, many of the Israeli dead-sea merchandise is thanks to the dead-sea factory. All those factories are managed by the Israeli Offer family. They own this huge project and they're one of the richest families in Israel.

Anyhow, weeks ago, they decided they start firing people randomly, in order to "Optimize" their worksites. Since most of the dead-sea factories were located in south, it caused a mass in the factory, people protested the heartless method of firing people without notice. They fired about 500-700 people in the south, and in a district that already has very little job-offerings, this was a hit below the belt.

So now the entire Khil factory, dead-sea works among them, opened stike, basically, any worker who belongs to one of those factories in southern Israel is striking, sympathizing with those who've been fired. So instead of about 600 people without a job, we're talking nearly 7000. Most of them people who've been already influenced by the previous war. The workers' organizations already threatened a strike in all state as response to the crisis in Khil.

Meanwhile, my dad is out of a job, and we don't know what's going to happen with that. So it's nice and all to talk about peace with the palestinians, but we have an entire district in working-crisis, and I think it's a little more important than peace, Iran, palestinians right now. But maybe it's just me.

No, it's not just you....all the other stuff is more esoteric, and this is immediate - jobs, infrastructure, local economies and families. I'm sorry to hear that :( In WV, we've had similar sorts of things - our economy is heavily dependent on coal and some of the clean-energy initiatives have contributed to the closing of some of the older power plants in my area. My friend's father lost his job after years there. I'm sorry for your father :(

In 1940, Hitler was head of 27 million Germans. Today's Ayatollahs have 77 million Iranians ready to avenge Allah against Infidels (read Americans and Jews).

There is an issue as to who is/was the worse lunatic--Hitler or Muslim Ayatollahs. I say its a toss-up. Both extremely dangerous; quite insane.

Lunatics gonna lunatic.

The difference in the Lunatics--Murderous Nazis and Murderous Ayatollahs---is what is scary.

Hitler didn't have enough oil. That's the main reason he invaded Russia--he needed their oil. The Ayatollahs are sitting on a mountain of oil, particularly if they establish hegemony in the whole Middle east---which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

And, Hitler didn't have a nuclear bomb. Nobody doubts for a minute he would have used it if he had gotten it. Only the rankest fool, like our current president, think the Ayatollahs won't use it WHEN they get it--which the fool Obama seems content to let them do.

Hitler had the good luck to deal with fools and cowards like Neville Chamberlain while building military might

Putin and the Ayatollahs are even luckier. There is no worse fool than Barak Obama.

Hopefully, Netanyahu will be able to provide the warnings Churchill did the last time fools let lunatics run amuck.

Otherwise, pray for your children.

When was the last time Iran started a world war? Or attacked anyone for that matter?

Iran is number one State sponsor of terrorism in the world. Do you live under a rock?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Bibi!!!!!!I am looking forward the speech!!!!:clap2:

That was said about saddam till we found out the truth. And with Isis being by far the biggest terror group your claim is unlikely to be true.

They can stop being our sworn enemy, anytime they choose for forswear their former enmity towards us.

Bibi tells me nothing. Bibi argues his case. Even though, in any choice between Israel and Iran, the vast majority of Americans will choose Israel, every time.

Do they also choose bibi to run our foreign policy? I don't remember electing him.

...Word it however you want...
Just did, thank you very much.

...Pretty clear to me they will do whatever he asks...
Well, your crystal ball is more clear than my own, then.

...They are quite smitten with him. Why I'm unsure...
Bibi demonstrated the resolve to bitch-slap and gut Hamas last summer... proof that Israel is a worthy ally.

Also, Obumble is not a trustworthy friend of Israel, and does not represent the mainstream American view on our relationship with our good friend and ally, Israel.

Congress teaches the Failed Messiah a lesson, in this regard, by inviting Bibi to speak, of its own initiative.

...But I don't know why we send so much money to Israel either.
Most of it comes right back to us in the form of military hardware purchases, so it's largely a wash. Not to worry.

Do they also choose bibi to run our foreign policy? I don't remember electing him.
I see no indication that Bibi is running our foreign policy.

Bibi demonstrated the resolve to bitch-slap and gut Hamas last summer... proof that Israel is a worthy ally.

Also, Obumble is not a trustworthy friend of Israel, and does not represent the mainstream American view on our relationship with our friend and ally, Israel.

Congress teaches the Failed Messiah a lesson, in this regard.

Most of it comes right back to us in the form of military hardware purchases, so it's largely a wash. Not to worry.

Yes bibi has done a great job bringing peace.

The friend you have to pay is probably not your best friend.

That's because our president isn't a republican.

Also, Obumble is not a trustworthy friend of Israel, and does not represent the mainstream American view on our relationship with our friend and ally, Israel.

It is not Bibi's job to bring peace.

It is Bibi's job to help Israel to survive.

The relationship is mutually beneficial.

Well, no.

Anyhow, weeks ago, they decided they start firing people randomly, in order to "Optimize" their worksites. Since most of the dead-sea factories were located in south, it caused a mass in the factory, people protested the heartless method of firing people without notice. They fired about 500-700 people in the south, and in a district that already has very little job-offerings, this was a hit below the belt.

No, it's not just you....all the other stuff is more esoteric, and this is immediate - jobs, infrastructure, local economies and families. I'm sorry to hear that :( In WV, we've had similar sorts of things - our economy is heavily dependent on coal and some of the clean-energy initiatives have contributed to the closing of some of the older power plants in my area. My friend's father lost his job after years there. I'm sorry for your father :(

Thanks. I hope this gets solved soon, I hate to think about what can happen if this thing spreads out. Right now, it's about who blinks first, and niether onw of them seem to back down, so we have to see how it goes. Meanwhile, I have my own job (I have to finish my degree, but I have a temporal job as a medical secretary. It's not ideal, but it's something, and I get to help many patients, so it's ok) so I can support the family, thankfully. Still, leaders should be managed by the small yet daily things they do, and whoever solves this thing will at least get my respect, if not my vote. We're tired of hearing the same old mantra. It's getting old

The United States goes its own way and forges its own foreign policy, regardless of which party has its mouthpiece in the Oval Office.

It is not Bibi's job to bring peace.

It is Bibi's job to help Israel to survive.

The relationship is mutually beneficial.

Well that is a problem then. Any good leader should want peace.

Yes we give them free arms and we get what again?

The United States goes its own way and forges its own foreign policy, regardless of which party has its mouthpiece in the Oval Office.

I'm pretty sure bibi owns congress right now.

...Well that is a problem then. Any good leader should want peace...
It's not a problem.

The primary role of any national leader is to ensure the survival of his nation, regardless of his personal desires.

All else - including peace - is secondary.

Also, it is also slightly difficult to make peace with those who have sworn to erase your nation from the face of the earth and to drown you and your people in the sea.

...Yes we give them free arms and we get what again?
Advance bases, a tripwire, and a bulwark against the savages of the Middle East. A buffer, and an ally that isn't too chickenshit to actually fight.

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.
I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

You might be blind then.
Perhaps I am.

Here is your chance to cure the blind.

What political party are you talking about?

And how does that political party manifest a stronger loyalty to Israel than the United States?

I'll give you a hint: they invited Netanyahu to come talk to them. I think they need his approval before they can do anything.

Why you're so afraid of hearing him speak? What's the worst that can happen? You decide he talks nonsense and ignore him?

I thought you guys spoke for freedom and Liberation and the right to speak up and all that crap.
They're afraid Netanyahu will pull out his pen and write an EO declaring war on Iran and another EO putting Obama in the booby hatch.

I'm pretty sure bibi owns congress right now.
Well, then, I bow to your impressive powers of prediction, because my own crystal ball has shown me no such thing.

Speak for yourself. He has one thing on his mind, and its not Isis, but Iran.

and that's a bad thing?

I hope that's part of it. and The majority of Americans are glad to hear what he has to say. Except the traitors in the Democrat party

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.

Do you have any fucking idea WHATSOVER what a map looks like? Jesus Christ! The country he is in charge of protecting is smack dab in the middle of Islamic madmen for fucks sake. That makes him a "war monger"? You're a fucking fool.

Forum List

Back