Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

Speak for yourself. He has one thing on his mind, and its not Isis, but Iran.

and that's a bad thing?

I hope that's part of it. and The majority of Americans are glad to hear what he has to say. Except the traitors in the Democrat party

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.

Iran doesn't need nukes to wipe Israel out. That's what many of you don't get.

Chances that Iran will open a war against Israel directly are slim to none. But Iran has its doers, with Syria, Lebanon and all kind of crazy kids in the neighborhood. we talk thousands of rockets and advanced missile technology. If you take all that and ADD a potential nuclear threat, you recieve an= actual existing threat to the Jewish state, which is something ANY Israeli leader, healthy minded one, will try and prevent.

Of course, you won't care since you hate Jews. But thank god, Jews don't take your kind of opinion seriously.

Absolutely amazing how many Israeli firster we have here. They are willing to put Israel before America at the drop of the hat.
In past times we would call these people traitors, and we probably still should.

That's a stupid thing to say. If the deal is bad, the really threatened ones are the Israelis. Of course he would put Israel before America, he comes as a speaker of Israel.
Im not talking about Netanyahu.but rather the so called Americans that support him

Do they support HIM or the right they believe he has to speak up?

Absolutely amazing how many Israeli firster we have here. They are willing to put Israel before America at the drop of the hat.
In past times we would call these people traitors, and we probably still should.

I'm sure you and the WH and boycotting Democrats would love to have ex-President of Mexico Calderon back to tell us how to run our country again!

That's a stupid thing to say. If the deal is bad, the really threatened ones are the Israelis. Of course he would put Israel before America, he comes as a speaker of Israel.
Im not talking about Netanyahu.but rather the so called Americans that support him

You know exactly what I mean, the Israeli supporters here that gladly put the wants of Israel before the needs of the United States.

Ridiculous. The Israelis on here can put Israel first but the Zionists and American Jews realize that Israel is the first line of defense against Islamic terrorists and Iran who is the backer of all terrorists. We're not Israel firsters. Whose side are you on?

You know exactly what I mean, the Israeli supporters here that gladly put the wants of Israel before the needs of the United States.

Enlighten me, how is what he's doing goes against the needs of the united states?

I'm sure you and the WH and boycotting Democrats would love to have ex-President of Mexico Calderon back to tell us how to run our country again!
Really, hitting to close to home.
The only people that have the right to tell us how to run our country are our elected officials.

Really, hitting to close to home.
The only people that have the right to tell us how to run our country are our elected officials.
And they're doing a piss poor job of it.

Of course you're correct. But they don't hve right right to decide deals influencing other states and expect them to say "Amen"
Fair enough, but lets call Israeli another country and not a state. We should not tell Israel what to do and they should not tell us what to do and in that frame of mind and a show of good faith Israel should close AIPAC.or at least until they call themselves what they truly are and register as a foreign agent,

Ya. For good fucking reason. You don't have a fucking clue what he knows about Iran's nuclear bomb making factories. You only believe fucking LIB pyjama-boys media tells you. Israel's intelligence agency knows when the mullaha **** take a leak and WHERE! The mullahs know they know too.
BOSO the fucking clown is an international disgrace. He knows it.
Any Israeli craps bigger than you pal. And YOU know it.
Sometime before BOSO the fucking clown shuffles back to the Chicagloland swamp he crawled out of BN WILL destroy Iran's nuclear bomb making factories and fucking BOSO will respond by getting in an extra 18 holes. You wait.

and that's a bad thing?

I hope that's part of it. and The majority of Americans are glad to hear what he has to say. Except the traitors in the Democrat party

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.

Iran doesn't need nukes to wipe Israel out. That's what many of you don't get.

Chances that Iran will open a war against Israel directly are slim to none. But Iran has its doers, with Syria, Lebanon and all kind of crazy kids in the neighborhood. we talk thousands of rockets and advanced missile technology. If you take all that and ADD a potential nuclear threat, you recieve an= actual existing threat to the Jewish state, which is something ANY Israeli leader, healthy minded one, will try and prevent.

Of course, you won't care since you hate Jews. But thank god, Jews don't take your kind of opinion seriously.

I'm more fearful of Israel than Iran. Life seems to mean little and Jews will kill their own. I also believe Jews will either control the world or take it down with them. The Jews can't live alone without a host to live off of though, but they will have to serve the Jews. Most kids in Israel feel like they are living in a pressure cooker I read, most have what soldiers have PTSD, from Israel putting so much fear into them. Unreal what your government is doing.

Ya. For good fucking reason. You don't have a fucking clue what he knows about Iran's nuclear bomb making factories. You only believe fucking LIB pyjama-boys media tells you. Israel's intelligence agency knows when the mullaha **** take a leak and WHERE! The mullahs know they know too.
Sometime before BOSO the fucking clown shuffles back to the Chicagloland swamp he crawled out of BN WILL destroy Iran's nuclear bomb making factories and fucking BOSO will respond by getting in an extra 18 holes. You wait.

Well lets see since he has been spouting it from his lips since 1992 , I doubt he knows anything except he wants Iran out of his way. Unless your a jew, your nuts for joining in their wars and its time the US quit for the sake of the US. I bet Iran would make a better ally. Its no secret as well that Isreal has subs with nukes on it pointing at Iran. Jews are ruining the world, and whats more those who believe in their false God are helping them.

Well lets see since he has been spouting it from his lips since 1992 , I doubt he knows anything except he wants Iran out of his way. Unless your a jew, your nuts for joining in their wars and its time the US quit for the sake of the US. I bet Iran would make a better ally. Its no secret as well that Isreal has subs with nukes on it pointing at Iran. Jews are ruining the world, and whats more those who believe in their false God are helping them.
If "Jews" are ruining the world I'd like to see the world the fucking sand-monkies would make of it. WAIT! The whole world sees how fucking mental the sand monkeys are. It's obvious wherever they live. LOTS of violence against women. LOTS of doing fucking nothing but shooting off the family food budget off into the air.
I'll tell you what's at the heart of the male sand monkeys hate. 99% of them will never get fucked......ever! Unless it with a fucking goat. They know it. That leaves all the young men REALLY pissed off with their lot in life. What to do? Use a fucking gun to shoot your 'bullets' out of. This my friends is the 1000 pound elephant in the room for 99% of young muslim men.
Most young Jewish men get laid. VERY VERY few sand monkeys do. Do the fucking math.

Where do you see any American poster here putting Israel before the welfare of the United States? Please be specific.

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

Who dat be?

Dear Prime Minister:

Regards,
B. Kidd

Who dat be?

Dat should be pretty clear.

Penelope, :link: to where u read that most Israeli kids feel like they're living in a pressure cooker.

Really you even need to question this!!

http://southerncrossreview.org/71/arab-israel-w-schools.htm

She believes the educational approach has the power to heal Israeli children, of whom it is estimated more than a third suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder.

“To live in Israel is to live in a pressure cooker,” Vainstein said. “Waldorf schools make children feel nurtured, safe and de-stressed.”

El Zeitoun, the Arabic Waldorf school, is unique in that the children are Christian, Muslim and Druze, religions that often are segregated from one another.

Now I don't care if you like the link or not, one must know its true, I imagine to be a Pal child is much worst than a Jewish child.

Forum List

Back