Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

Penelope, :link: to where u read that most Israeli kids feel like they're living in a pressure cooker.

Really you even need to question this!!

http://southerncrossreview.org/71/arab-israel-w-schools.htm

She believes the educational approach has the power to heal Israeli children, of whom it is estimated more than a third suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder.

“To live in Israel is to live in a pressure cooker,” Vainstein said. “Waldorf schools make children feel nurtured, safe and de-stressed.”

El Zeitoun, the Arabic Waldorf school, is unique in that the children are Christian, Muslim and Druze, religions that often are segregated from one another.

Now I don't care if you like the link or not, one must know its true, I imagine to be a Pal child is much worst than a Jewish child.

Netanyahu has done nothing to bring peace to Israel and republicans worship him.

What's sad is when one party disses our long standing ALLIES. and cozies up to our enemy's. and that would be the Progressive/commie party of the United states

there is no more Democrat party. they've been infiltrated by traitors, idiots, and radicals and has become a DANGER to us and our country

What's sad is when one party disses our long standing ALLIES. and cozies up to our enemy's. and that would be the Progressive/commie party of the United states

there is no more Democrat party. they've been infiltrated by traitors, idiots, and radicals and has become a DANGER to us and our country

Yes one party hates the thought of losing an enemy. Must have learned that from Netanyahu.

Penelope, :link: to where u read that most Israeli kids feel like they're living in a pressure cooker.

Really you even need to question this!!

http://southerncrossreview.org/71/arab-israel-w-schools.htm

She believes the educational approach has the power to heal Israeli children, of whom it is estimated more than a third suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder.

“To live in Israel is to live in a pressure cooker,” Vainstein said. “Waldorf schools make children feel nurtured, safe and de-stressed.”

El Zeitoun, the Arabic Waldorf school, is unique in that the children are Christian, Muslim and Druze, religions that often are segregated from one another.

Now I don't care if you like the link or not, one must know its true, I imagine to be a Pal child is much worst than a Jewish child.

You said most kids. Last time I checked my fractions, 1/3rd is not most. Thanks for posting a link, tho'.

Absolutely amazing how many Israeli firster we have here. They are willing to put Israel before America at the drop of the hat.
In past times we would call these people traitors, and we probably still should.

That's a stupid thing to say. If the deal is bad, the really threatened ones are the Israelis. Of course he would put Israel before America, he comes as a speaker of Israel.
Im not talking about Netanyahu.but rather the so called Americans that support him

They're the same ones who idolize Putin. Go figure :dunno:

Yo, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
View attachment 37334
"GTP"

You should move to Israel then.

Most Americans want to hear what Netanyahu has to say. Why do you confuse being pro-facts with being pro-Israel?

I don't think we should make all our decisions based on what Israel thinks is best. I prefer a US first approach.

We should at the least hear what he has to say as part of the ongoing decision making process.

View attachment 37334
"GTP"

Most Americans want to hear what Netanyahu has to say. Why do you confuse being pro-facts with being pro-Israel?

I don't think we should make all our decisions based on what Israel thinks is best. I prefer a US first approach.

We should at the least hear what he has to say as part of the ongoing decision making process.

They are certainly not neutral in this, we know what he wants. Our politicians should be doing what is best for us, not what Netanyahu thinks is best for Israel. I don't think he has ever made peace with anyone.

View attachment 37334
"GTP"

They are certainly not neutral in this, we know what he wants. Our politicians should be doing what is best for us, not what Netanyahu thinks is best for Israel. I don't think he has ever made peace with anyone.

Maybe him and Obama have more in common then they think they do!

View attachment 37334
"GTP"

Americans are very divided on this, as are Israeli's:
As rift widens over Netanyahu visit concerns mount
"No, Mr. Netanyahu — you do not speak for American Jews,'' the advertisement says. It says polls show a majority of American Jews (and non-Jews) support Obama's attempt to negotiate a settlement that would prohibit Iranian development of nuclear weapons rather than the prime minister's "undermining those negotiations.''
According to this, most Americans oppose Netanyahu coming to speak at this time and the means by which the Republicans did it:
CNN ORC poll Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite - CNN.com

The issue is not actually an Israeli official coming to speak - it's the timing, the deliberate insult to protocal and a sitting president - WHOMEVER he is, and the wedge it could put into US/Israeli negotiations as well as the negotiations with Iran. Israel has already been marginalized in this due to their leaks. SHOULD we here Bibi speak? Yes, in the sense that Israel is an ally who will be effected by any deals. SHOULD we hear him now, shortly before his election, after he has already said and done things stress the US/Israeli relationship? I don't think so. And many Americans including many American Jews and many Israeli's do not think this is good. The invitation at this time by the Republicans and his acceptance of this has transformed that relationship into a partisan battle.

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

Christians Are Irrelevant: Only Jews Matter On Israel ( not rightwing crackers)

Tikkun Daily Blog Blog Archive Christian Fundamentalists Are Irrelevant Only Jews Matter On Israel

Maybe him and Obama have more in common then they think they do!

We sure haven't had many foreign relations wins....

Dear Prime Minister:

The majority of Americans want to hear from you. We are looking forward to your speech as it will be refreshing to hear from a true leader and statesman as we sorely lack one. You are a great orator and thank you for taking this opportunity to speak to us. Hope you had a good flight today.

Regards,
B. Kidd

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.
I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

Dear Prime Minister:

Regards,
B. Kidd

It's sad when one party is more loyal to Israel than the U.S.
I am aware of no mainstream political party in the United States which is more loyal to Israel than the US.

You might be blind then.

Of course you're correct. But they don't hve right right to decide deals influencing other states and expect them to say "Amen"
Fair enough, but lets call Israeli another country and not a state. We should not tell Israel what to do and they should not tell us what to do and in that frame of mind and a show of good faith Israel should close AIPAC.or at least until they call themselves what they truly are and register as a foreign agent,

I'm no expert on AIPAC, but I always considered America as filled with foreign agents with their own agenda. Let's say, most American Jews are democratic, still, and that fact alone causes many of them to stay far range from Israeli philosophy, for the lack of a better word. If people are democrats, and they make mistakes, shouldn't there be another party to block them?

Forum List

Back