Welcome Back Mr. Netanyahu!

If the Jews learned one thing from history, is that when a huge nation says "I'm going to wipe you out," you better not brush it off with a claim of insanity.

You should try that sometimes. It's a usefull lesson.
The problem is, that "huge nation" didn't say that, twisted sister. That was their former leader and he wasn't saying what you claim he was saying.

Iran has consistently said there needs to be a diplomatic solution to the Palestinian problem.

Then bring a link, because I don't only look at what Ahmadinejad said, he's irrelevant and we all know that, I'm looking at what Khamenai said, and he's the one pulling the strings.

That zionist devil is personally responsible for "isis," "isil," and all the shit the US taxpayers not affiliated with faggot, middle east cults pays for.

If the Jews learned one thing from history, is that when a huge nation says "I'm going to wipe you out," you better not brush it off with a claim of insanity.

You should try that sometimes. It's a usefull lesson.
The problem is, that "huge nation" didn't say that, twisted sister. That was their former leader and he wasn't saying what you claim he was saying.

Iran has consistently said there needs to be a diplomatic solution to the Palestinian problem.

Then bring a link, because I don't only look at what Ahmadinejad said, he's irrelevant and we all know that, I'm looking at what Khamenai said, and he's the one pulling the strings.

Like these!

"In a September 2009 sermon, Khamenei was quoted as saying, "the Zionist cancer is gnawing into the lives of Islamic nations.""Israel is on the steep path of decline and deterioration" said Khamemei in February 2010 and continued: "God willing, its destruction will be imminent."He returned to the theme in a speech on 3 February 2012, when he referred to Israel as a "cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut".In another report of the same speech, he stated: "From now onward, we will support and help any nations, any groups fighting against the Zionist regime across the world, and we are not afraid of declaring this..."

Like these!

"In a September 2009 sermon, Khamenei was quoted as saying, "the Zionist cancer is gnawing into the lives of Islamic nations.""Israel is on the steep path of decline and deterioration" said Khamemei in February 2010 and continued: "God willing, its destruction will be imminent."He returned to the theme in a speech on 3 February 2012, when he referred to Israel as a "cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut".In another report of the same speech, he stated: "From now onward, we will support and help any nations, any groups fighting against the Zionist regime across the world, and we are not afraid of declaring this..."
He's saying "Zionism" is the cancer, not Jewish citizens of Israel.

Like these!

He's saying "Zionism" is the cancer, not Jewish citizens of Israel.

What a relief! Since none of the Jewish citizens in Israel are Zionists, they have nothing to fear. Is that right?

I wonder what he meant by this statement from above.

"when he referred to Israel as a "cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut"

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.
Israel fights its own wars.

Yes, since they can't really rely upon their ally anymore. Netanyahu is a LEADER.

Yes as Israel has nukes but Iran has not. He is a war monger and wants Americans to fight war for him, were there any Israel ground troops in Iraq, no sir, just American. You may think its funny Americans fight for Israel but most of us are sick of it.
Israel fights its own wars.

Yes, since they can't really rely upon their ally anymore. Netanyahu is a LEADER.

Yes I know, American men should die instead of Israelites. Your so right. Let us fund another war. . Netanyahu, is a yahoo, and is a leader only if one wants a war monger as a leader. I wish we quit their aid as well. they are so dependent on us, and if you think Israel is a friend, remember it is one that will easily stab one in the back as they did to Russia and Germany.

since you side with Israel I say move there and quit complaining.

What a relief! Since none of the Jewish citizens in Israel are Zionists, they have nothing to fear. Is that right?

"when he referred to Israel as a "cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut"
Well what would you call someone who lobbied Congress to bomb your house?

Well what would you call someone who lobbied Congress to bomb your house?

A terrorist. What does that have to do with Iran vowing to kill all the Zionists?

A terrorist. What does that have to do with Iran vowing to kill all the Zionists?
If someone was threatening to bomb your house, you'd be threatening to kill them in return.

If Zionists stopped threatening to attack Iran, Iran wouldn't be talking shit about Zionists.

Que pasa, mutha?

Forum List

Back