Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
Rand paul is not a real doctor.

Rand Paul is a licensed MD in the State of Kentucky....

License: 29638

Official Link:
Kentucky: GenSearch

As a physician by trade for over 20 years, continuing to perform charitable eye surgeries in KY and abroad is incredibly important to me. Days like today, treating patients in Paducah, really bring me back to my roots! pic.twitter.com/nZTkCXfozp

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 2, 2019

In this Aug. 18, 2015 photo, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. examines the eyes of Natanaelle Jean Louis, 9, during a cataract surgery clinic in Cap-Haitien, Haiti....
1716164449621.png

He is a member of his own self created medical board.
No he isn't; the National Board of Ophthalmology was disbanded in 2011.

When Paul began his medical career in 1995, he was certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Certification lasts 10 years.

He created a new certification board, the National Board of Ophthalmology, in 1997.

He allowed his ABO certification to lapse in 2005.

None of this matters in Kentucky, as certification is not required.

You apparently have little regard for facts. You should be more careful about that when attacking someone's character or credentials.

But, since you are so keen at bashing Paul, whom you know nothing about and simply google BS which you paste here, how about a little about yourself....

What is your greatest achievement in life? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The last thing the United States needs to be involved in is R&D in a communist fascist Oligarchy…yes I understand the controls allow more and lax flexibility, so how did that work out for the worlds vulnerable health population?
How about funding natural evolving potential biological threat research in the US where controls can be in place limiting gain of function toward natural evolution without engineered transformation from natural to human vs engineered spread.

I think Rand Paul is a whiny little pussy who needs to concern himself more with the lack of vaccinated people in Kentucky than constantly harping gain of function nonsense
This didnt stand the test of time, did it, bootlicker?

This didnt stand the test of time, did it, bootlicker?
Shows Rand Paul does not care about the health and well being of people in his state.

Gain of Function!
Gain of Function!

Who gives a shit?

Shows Rand Paul does not care about the health and well being of people in his state.

Gain of Function!
Gain of Function!

Who gives a shit?
That gain of function research killed millions of people worldwide and you dont give a shit. Lol wow

Not only is Fauci a fuckin liar and knows damned well that lab made cold was deliberately let loose to create a DemPanic in order to allow mail in ballots to be stuffed in and isolate people from each other. He's a fuckin quack who has never had a paying client. He has always been and always will be a government stooge. He should be in prison along with the 90% of the media that has promoted this ridiculous hysteria that has cost so many people their jobs and businesses. Now, because it looks like the democrooks are going to get smoked in 2022, they're talking shutdowns and masks again.

Man I forgot just how stupid these conspiring were..... :laugh:

Fauci releasing a deadly virus so the Dems could force everyone into a voting method that up until 2020 Republicans have historically outperformed Democrats at is fucking funny. :lmao:

Aren't you?
What I am is honest, honest enough not to falsely imply in my sig that the election was stolen, confusing election anomalies which occur in every election as 'suspicious activity', and honest enough to acknowledge that the guy who perpetrated that big lie was Donald Trump, that the election was stolen, when, in fact, it was he, who tried to steal the election away from Biden in a keystone cop effort creating fake electors, as if anyone couldn't see right through that one, inciting a mob to attack the capitol resulting in 6 deaths and 140 injured cops, trying to persuade the VP to defecate on the constitution, colluding with some odd 100 or so congresspersons and senators to 'contest' the election in a feeble attempt to delay the joint session of congress in a hair brained scheme to force the VP to throw the election to the house, where they knew in advance republicans had a two state majority in the state delegations, which, if held, Trump would retain power, a scheme revealed in Eastman's memo, whose law license has been revoked, and the 'green bay sweep' by Navarro, who is now in jail, not to mention numerous other associates of Trump were convicted and sent to prison, not to mention 4 indictments and 88 felony counts., etc., etc.

Not to mention that after reading all of this, morons like you, your only feeble reply is, 'TDS', one of many thought-terminating cliches implanted into that particular lump of clay you call a 'brain', by clever Trump and right wing puppet masters who manipulate you.

That would not be me.

But, of course, that is you.

Unlike your sig, my sig is backed up by facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back